Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF: Quantum of Solace -Thread One- (Page 101)

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
I suppose to go to Penselvania this friday and cancelled the plan.  I didn't realized its the long weekend and it's Black Friday I guess.

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Limerance

Originally posted by Newdime

Well i won't get use to it...my stars were lucky that my Evil twin gave me a visit and look I got the magic.  That is so true, the Evil twin of mine works wonders along with my niceness.  That's why Geminis are the Gems...WinkLOLTongue

You wish your evil twin was around the time don't you for this reason? If only the stars aligned in your favor every time. LOL
But yes, you are indeed a gem and don't forget it! Wink

Yes of course...but I know how to use my lucky stars...my actions are always on precise time...perfect just the way I want it...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Limerance

Krishnaluv94 IF-Rockerz
Krishnaluv94
Krishnaluv94

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Okay, definately not getting used to the faster updates. lol

I'm grinning like an idiot. I agree with Azi, the beginning was sad but by the end I was grinning. Justin B. was hilarious. Dadi is so cool. Can't wait to read her reaction when Maan and Geet get home! Thanks for the update, Minu!

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope we both get great deals for shopping! lol

Limerance

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Limerance

Originally posted by arabianpaki

This is becoming a tradition.. Minal's update is followed by Shaheda baji..and her post is followed by my comments :D

I started noticing this a few updates ago too. But not complaining, I like it this way. Big smile

It's all well and fun and the purpose...its like rushing into the theater to get the proper seats...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabianpakiLimerance

arabianpaki Goldie
arabianpaki
arabianpaki

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged

Well i won't get use to it...my stars were lucky that my Evil twin gave me a visit and look I got the magic.  That is so true, the Evil twin of mine works wonders along with my niceness.  That's why Geminis are the Gems...WinkLOLTongue

You know today your reader will cheer for you.  Finally they got the most awaited candy.

And tears are heard within the harp I touch.  Before the reward there must be labor. You plant before you harvest. You sow in tears before you reap joy.

And the smile that is worth the praises of earth is the smile that shines through tears.

The Quantum of Solace we found within each other's arms today that led us to the peaceful sleep that we craved for how long we don't know.  The solace you gave me, by sitting by my side, landed your arm to hold on to it, despite the tightness of my grip.  You see through me and not letting me down.  Your support on me to stand up and encourage me to take my first step in the new world I step in with you by my side.  You pull the hope out of my dark soul into the bright shine.  Who are you?  Why do you care?  No don't give me the answer; I know what it is the words would not let the justification.  A mere embrace says it all.  You mean to me someone the one that I waited for long. 

How can I leave you and disgust you?  How dare you this is how you came to know me well?  You become my strength and I let you land, that's not possible you see my friend as you are a great Man.  You suffered enough to punish you, the sentence is over.  Is time to live up your life as the other's cling on you?  Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while so that we can see life with a clearer view again.  The glory of life we all learn by heart.  Let's began the journey both together you and I as we will live and survive. 

I still remember the day how you shared you 1st paragraphed and I felt the warmth that was wrapped in small folds and how it will unfold each wrap spreading it's warmth one at a time to give Quantum of Solace a name.  Your each chapter unfolded each warmth of solace with proper quantum.

Min need I have to tell you how was the update?  I'll let others say that...the words are not always the players.  We should give the unsaid words to be ahead in the games sometimes.

that was such a beautiful comment...super sweetClap! Makes me want to write just so someone can express about my work the way you have for Minal Embarrassed ..

LimeranceNewdime

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishnaluv94

I'm grinning like an idiot. I agree with Azi, the beginning was sad but by the end I was grinning. Justin B. was hilarious. Dadi is so cool. Can't wait to read her reaction when Maan and Geet get home! Thanks for the update, Minu!

Krishna ben where are you?  You have completely ditched us eh?

LimeranceKrishnaluv94

arabianpaki Goldie
arabianpaki
arabianpaki

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishnaluv94

Look who's here!! Miss busy bee?!?!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LimeranceNewdimeKrishnaluv94

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged

Updated my post.Smile

I read it and wished there was a super like button!
I still remember the first time I was thinking about writing this and asked what you thought. I seems like yesterday. Thanks for encouraging me to write all those months ago :)

Newdime

Go to top