Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shalini01

ahhh the last line scares me, i dont want maan to become cold and angry again 😭 really missed your updates, glad that you are getting started on them again, thanks alot for the PM. the updates was lovely especially with geet sorting out her feelings. and finally maan decided to make an appearance and he's taking geet on a date...which he is saying is a client's party, but we know better 😉

I'm sorry to scare you but I will ease your fears now. Maan won't become cold and angry again. It just will be a difficult road for them for a while. 
I missed giving you all updates so I'm glad to be back. And yes Maan's real intentions are to get some alone time with lovely Geet but let's see how everything turns out. 
Limerance thumbnail

Originally posted by: krati5

nice part dear. &cheery on the top is ths tht maan is initiating their meetings... hope all will go f9

Thank you. Maan will definitely be the one more upfront for a while. I guess we will have to see how everything turns out...
Limerance thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newdime

Aah we are at page 146.  Getting closer...😃

We are at 150! Thank goodness! ðŸ˜†
Limerance thumbnail

Thank you. Sorry for making you wait so long :)
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
6 OMG YOU MADE 150 2 MORE AND THEN DONE...YEPIEEE
Limerance thumbnail

Originally posted by: 286pearl

interesting story

thx 4 pm

Thank you & your welcome. 
Limerance thumbnail

Originally posted by: t_areeb

thats sweet

maan wants to spend more time with her

Thanks.
Yes, Maan wants to spend more time with Geet. Let's see how that works out.
Limerance thumbnail

Originally posted by: magyshah

its good to see that maan is making an effort to give himself a chance to be happy.

Geet on the other hand is wanting to close all the doors of her heart , waiting for geet's past to unfold.

If possible update sooner.

Indeed, Maan wants to move on and try to live again. Geet has unresolved issues that go down deep and will unfold in the next few parts. 
Sorry for such a long wait, but updates will be quicker from now on. 
Thanks again.
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Limerance

Thank you Aarzoo! I'm glad you liked the update! It was a difficult one to write. I really wanted to get their emotions and feelings as close to perfect as I could. 
Now with what I'm about to say I'm sure you will want to throw something at me but bare with me. The next few parts will deal a lot with Geet's past and it's revelation, which isn't all that peachy so romance I can't promise. But here will be plenty of Maaneet interaction. 

i luv the skeletons in the closet so i'm sure i'll enjoy geet's past written by u. ...no joti no chapal coz i truly enjoy u'r writing. take the story any which way...u nvr leave the focus n that's u'r strength.

can't wait for the nxt part. it's good to read that u r already talking about the nxt update :)

Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally! Loved the update! It was awesome! Piyu is just adorable! 

P.S. Just go ahead and make a new thread. I have a singing competition tomorrow and I won't be on I-F until Saturday... :)

P.P.S. Have you ever heard of Junai Kaden? [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l_RPWUMw_M[/YOUTUBE]

Azi, you and forgetting how to post youtube videos? ðŸ˜²