Fan Fictions

MG FF: Quantum of Solace -Thread One- - Page 100

Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: arabianpaki

Yea I know... I had the reading break ( the break I was telling you abt earlier) in Feb.. but I fell sick..and then rest of the time was spent studying!
classes...I havn't done any proper real studying since Friday!! After my  exam, I was like screw this..hence I only did assignments this weekend no extra studying!!

Stressful semester...honestly since I'm a procrastinator I will say yes :P
Isn't every semester stressful then the last??

Awh that sucks you were sick! I'm glad you are feeling better now though. I know what you are going through though. This semester for me hasn't been bad as previous but I just put everything off til the last minute and it bites me. 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Limerance

Awh that sucks you were sick! I'm glad you are feeling better now though. I know what you are going through though. This semester for me hasn't been bad as previous but I just put everything off til the last minute and it bites me. 😆

I know...last weekend..I was up untill 5 doing a lab report.. then I had to go to my lab 30mins earlier ..so I could print it! It was 8AM! I promised myself..never again am I gonna leave a lab report for the end!
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I liked the song Tu mera Hero Azi...
arabianpaki thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Newdime

I liked the song Tu mera Hero Azi...

right!?! Isn't  it catchy! Its on repeat ..its a stupid song..if you pay attention to the lyrics..but its very catchy!
Newdime thumbnail
Hope when I wake up tomorrow and come to visit here I want this thread to go and have a new one open...what say..Good Luck...
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: arabianpaki

I know...last weekend..I was up untill 5 doing a lab report.. then I had to go to my lab 30mins earlier ..so I could print it! It was 8AM! I promised myself..never again am I gonna leave a lab report for the end!

Yeah I do that with lab reports everytime! But labs are just so ridiclulous I can't help but procastinate on the reports. Its so horrible I'm saying this since labs are like a quarter part of my major. Haha.
Well ladies I should get going now. I'm starting to yawn. It was good catching up with you two. Hopefully we can keep it up.
goodnight ladies! :)
Newdime thumbnail
Yes I'm gonna have it as my ring tone..currently I have Party Rocksss
arabianpaki thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Limerance

Yeah I do that with lab reports everytime! But labs are just so ridiclulous I can't help but procastinate on the reports. Its so horrible I'm saying this since labs are like a quarter part of my major. Haha.
Well ladies I should get going now. I'm starting to yawn. It was good catching up with you two. Hopefully we can keep it up.
goodnight ladies! :)

Good Night!!
Thanks for the update!!

arabianpaki thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Newdime

Hope when I wake up tomorrow and come to visit here I want this thread to go and have a new one open...what say..Good Luck...

lol!!
We'll have to wait for an update..before we can spam her new thread!
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aaah what a beautiful update.
u weaved nature so perfectly in the story. i had to read the night scene with maan overlooking geet over n over. so peaceful n yet so powerful.

as always thankx a million for such an adorable read. can't wait for their time alone now. plz make it extremely romantic. so far u've carried this story very realistically...for once i want to read their out of control romantic side.😍