Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Newdime

Howdy all...anyone home?  It's been long since we had the blast...

Yes...someone is home finally! Lol 

Limerance thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krishnaluv94

Minu, I miss you! Hope you're having a great vacation! :D

Krishna! I missed you and everyone else too! I had a wonderful time on vacation. How was your break? Did you kick that ACT's butt? ðŸ˜†
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Limerance

Yes...someone is home finally! Lol 

Yeaaa PARTY TIME...

arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Minal...how was your trip?????
Limerance thumbnail
Originally posted by: arabianpaki

Minal...how was your trip?????

Azizah!! I missed you! And the trip was wonderful! It flew by in a blink of an eye but was absolutely a blast. Since it was surprise for everyone except my uncle it was priceless to see my family's reaction at seeing me. I wish I was still there but have to return to the real world you know.

How was your break? Do anything exciting for New Years?
arabianpaki thumbnail

Are you gonna share your food ;) ;)?? Then, I'm coming :D
arabianpaki thumbnail
Originally posted by: Limerance

Azizah!! I missed you! And the trip was wonderful! It flew by in a blink of an eye but was absolutely a blast. Since it was surprise for everyone except my uncle it was priceless to see my family's reaction at seeing me. I wish I was still there but have to return to the real world you know.

How was your break? Do anything exciting for New Years?

Ooohh, I love surprises, though the last time I surprised my friend on her birthday she was cryin..happy tears though ( I think...hehehehe) 
Time flies when your having fun!
My break...was wayyy to short. Only two weeks.. Went home to see parents. But we didn't do anything.. the plan was to go out to eat, and then we have fireworks at our mall's  parking lot every year..but then there was an emergency at home..mom had a BAADDD allergic reaction to besan ke ladoos.. so we spent it at the ER :(
And now i'm back to school ...third week already ðŸ¤¢

Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sure Aziza My food is not for something u would eat in the party..but sure will share...with you.😃
Limerance thumbnail
Originally posted by: arabianpaki

Ooohh, I love surprises, though the last time I surprised my friend on her birthday she was cryin..happy tears though ( I think...hehehehe) 
Time flies when your having fun!
My break...was wayyy to short. Only two weeks.. Went home to see parents. But we didn't do anything.. the plan was to go out to eat, and then we have fireworks at our mall's  parking lot every year..but then there was an emergency at home..mom had a BAADDD allergic reaction to besan ke ladoos.. so we spent it at the ER :(
And now i'm back to school ...third week already ðŸ¤¢

Time does indeed fly when you are having fun! I seems like just yesterday I left but I'm back already! 
And that's such a short break. At least you spent sometime with family though. Allergic reaction and ER isn't good though. I'm guessing she's all better now and hopefully stays that way! 
School! Don't remind me...it's only the first week and already dread it. I wish I would just take a nice loonnng vacation and pretend school didn't exist! lol
How many more semesters do you have left?
arabianpaki thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newdime

Sure Aziza My food is not for something u would eat in the party..but sure will share...with you.😃

aww, I feel special!
and, I consider briyani as desi party food ;)
Edited by arabianpaki - 12 years ago