MG FF: Quantum of Solace -Thread One- - Page 79

Posted: 12 years ago
Minal,

This one came like a shock...I mean really din expect something so soon but its better this way, helps to connect more to it when the earlier part is still fresh in mind!

I ermm really dunno what to say, I know last update I said so much and I din even realize how much I ended up pouring after reading but today there is this some sort of disarray though the clouds have cleared still there is some mist that is clouding my way or my perception of looking at things!

I dunno why but still I can't come to terms  that the night really has passed and everything is slowly but steadily moving and coming back on track coz with hope there is still a pinch of despair but I guess with these two together the long road doesn't seem to long but then again its just from Maan's end there is so much about Geet that you don't even know what to expect...it could be harsh it could not be so much also, or else it could all be just psychological...mind plays so many games with us that things that seemingly looked calm are so ruffled on the beneath!

I so wanted to hug Maan and  believe me I was like if, I were in her place instead of saying all this I would have just hugged him...a touch is far more than a thousand words and at that very instance I read she has moved closer to him partly hugging him and in response to her counter question he took the initiative and hugs her...that was the most soothing part of the whole chapter you know...I dunno why but I also know love will blossom and not because it is a story that they ought to fall in love but the comfort they feel and the companionship that's there...you know sometimes all it takes is such a small span of time to understand and share your problems with the other coz you've been through, at least for one of the two but then the second person takes a long time to open up...it could be trust issues or rather should I tell him will he understand or rather how do I tell him when he himself is in misery clouds everything...and when this one person shares a secret or something with you and asks, Can I trust you? water wells in your eyes and if not that...your heart does squeeze and you know no matter what even if you aren't good at keeping secrets you'll guard theirs forever...and I guess that's what it's all about for Geet now!

The cute moments of waking up, ringtone and Piyu were just like cherry on top:)

Lovely update...and see the length of my comment I start and say dunno what to say and end up saying so much more...lol seriously I'm one big psycho I mean god whats the need to read in between the lines and try to unfurl things can't I just be happy like a regular reader who jumps in joy when you update and give a normal comment...sometimes I think I should be pursuing psychology or sociology but I know I might suck as a counselor or a psychologist name any 😆

Alright too much of talking done..ciao  girl :)

Cheers,
Fatima

P.S: You din read Ephemeral Aura :-/ 
Edited by Escapist - 12 years ago
maan nw need some peace... nw waiting for geet's past to come... u hv written maan's past in such a expressive way. tht i ws visualizing things infrnt of my eyes... too good...
I know I'm playing hide and seek, but I didn't mean to. :/

I'm fine. Yep, I'm on Thanksgiving break, but I have an Anatomy and Physiology exam Tuesday... In other news, I got my license, I signed up for the SAT/ACT. Random fact about South Carolina: If I make a 27 (really high) on the ACT, I could get $7000 in scholarship money every year!! So I'm studying hard. Like an acchi bacchi :)

well that was an update on me, how's everyone else doing? I know Minu and Azi have exams.. Pushpi, how are clinicals going?
Beautiful... Absolutely loved it!!!!
Superb one,hope maan try wht geet said..
hahaa..naughty dadi.luvd it
aww mindblowing update
love it core
maaneet moment so amazing specialy how they accept one another
in unspoken words
story turning interesting way
craving more
thnx sweety

Originally posted by Krishnaluv94

I know I'm playing hide and seek, but I didn't mean to. :/

I'm fine. Yep, I'm on Thanksgiving break, but I have an Anatomy and Physiology exam Tuesday... In other news, I got my license, I signed up for the SAT/ACT. Random fact about South Carolina: If I make a 27 (really high) on the ACT, I could get $7000 in scholarship money every year!! So I'm studying hard. Like an acchi bacchi :)

well that was an update on me, how's everyone else doing? I know Minu and Azi have exams.. Pushpi, how are clinicals going?

Hi acchi bacchi :-),

Sorry I'm responding a bit late; I just saw your post a few seconds back. Ready for your Anatomy-Physiology exam? As careless as my words may seem to you, trust me you'll do fine for tomorrow's test and all the stress and fatigue will be over soon.

Congratulations on getting your license. Please be careful though! When are you taking your ACT/SATs?

As for me, my Thesis paper is due tomorrow and I'm going to be super relieved to be done. Other than that, I'm going to India on Saturday for a month. Then on to Baltimore for my third Internship. I'm really excited about that cause my sister lives there :-)

Haha...what else has been new on your side?
Originally posted by acjanfeb1

spell bound , speechless .Like we say certain  emotions can only be felt but can't be expressed in words rather say words can't judge those emotions . so , is the update . it cannot be praised through words ,it made me feel the emotions what they undergone . limerance(sorry, don't  know ur name), but every line of update had shown the depthness of reality they r facing together in der own lives . unleashing ur past is not easy thing esp for maan becoz he lost precious life of his friends . but , yes with geet on his side , he wil cross his turbulence in his life to see ray of sunlight and i feel sunlight already entered in his life .For ur style of  writing 🤗. I am touched with this update and wanted to write so much but not able to . I just wanted to savour the moments of togtherness  , which will fill the void in der lives .Indeed ,a beautiful update .

Thank you for those kind words, it's very sweet. ðŸ˜³ 
Btw my name is Minal :)
Originally posted by pushpi

Hi acchi bacchi :-),

Sorry I'm responding a bit late; I just saw your post a few seconds back. Ready for your Anatomy-Physiology exam? As careless as my words may seem to you, trust me you'll do fine for tomorrow's test and all the stress and fatigue will be over soon.

Congratulations on getting your license. Please be careful though! When are you taking your ACT/SATs?

As for me, my Thesis paper is due tomorrow and I'm going to be super relieved to be done. Other than that, I'm going to India on Saturday for a month. Then on to Baltimore for my third Internship. I'm really excited about that cause my sister lives there :-)

Haha...what else has been new on your side?
Hey Pushpi :) 

I aced the exam. I felt so accomplished. 😆 I will be careful! ACT, in February; but I don't know about the SAT because the colleges I'm looking at don't require it. I might take it, but I don't know for sure now. 

I guess you are either on your way, or already in India by now. Hope you have an awesome time there! Internship will be cool cause you'll be with her. 

Nothing much is new on my side, other than school. lol

Originally posted by Escapist

Minal,

This one came like a shock...I mean really din expect something so soon but its better this way, helps to connect more to it when the earlier part is still fresh in mind!

I ermm really dunno what to say, I know last update I said so much and I din even realize how much I ended up pouring after reading but today there is this some sort of disarray though the clouds have cleared still there is some mist that is clouding my way or my perception of looking at things!

I dunno why but still I can't come to terms  that the night really has passed and everything is slowly but steadily moving and coming back on track coz with hope there is still a pinch of despair but I guess with these two together the long road doesn't seem to long but then again its just from Maan's end there is so much about Geet that you don't even know what to expect...it could be harsh it could not be so much also, or else it could all be just psychological...mind plays so many games with us that things that seemingly looked calm are so ruffled on the beneath!

I so wanted to hug Maan and  believe me I was like if, I were in her place instead of saying all this I would have just hugged him...a touch is far more than a thousand words and at that very instance I read she has moved closer to him partly hugging him and in response to her counter question he took the initiative and hugs her...that was the most soothing part of the whole chapter you know...I dunno why but I also know love will blossom and not because it is a story that they ought to fall in love but the comfort they feel and the companionship that's there...you know sometimes all it takes is such a small span of time to understand and share your problems with the other coz you've been through, at least for one of the two but then the second person takes a long time to open up...it could be trust issues or rather should I tell him will he understand or rather how do I tell him when he himself is in misery clouds everything...and when this one person shares a secret or something with you and asks, Can I trust you? water wells in your eyes and if not that...your heart does squeeze and you know no matter what even if you aren't good at keeping secrets you'll guard theirs forever...and I guess that's what it's all about for Geet now!

The cute moments of waking up, ringtone and Piyu were just like cherry on top:)

Lovely update...and see the length of my comment I start and say dunno what to say and end up saying so much more...lol seriously I'm one big psycho I mean god whats the need to read in between the lines and try to unfurl things can't I just be happy like a regular reader who jumps in joy when you update and give a normal comment...sometimes I think I should be pursuing psychology or sociology but I know I might suck as a counselor or a psychologist name any 😆

Alright too much of talking done..ciao  girl :)

Cheers,
Fatima

P.S: You din read Ephemeral Aura :-/ 

I know I was shocked that I updated so fast too but I was on break that week.  ;)

You are wise to assume the road of despair hasn't reached it's end yet. Maan's past is out but Geet's past is still a mystery to be discovered. Let's see how that goes.

To tell you the truth (which might be a bad idea since you might want to kill me afterwards...lol) you all were really lucky to get that hug and kiss cheek. I was debating so much if I wanted them to get closer already but ultimately as you can see I did realizing it was time to move things forward for them both. One can't always dwell in sorrow alone, they too need comfort a little physical comfort every once in a while. I won't comment much of the rest of your thoughts about Geet and her trust issues though, you'll see some of that in the next update. And I like the way your mind works, you are always onto something in regards to what's coming next. 

No, you cannot be a bigger psycho than I am. I have so much real productive stuff to complete yet I write about fictional characters and their sorrow filled life. Can it get any worse? ðŸ˜† 
But I think it's okay to read into the things, I do it all the time in real life. I'm always watching people and thinking about what they just did and why. It's kinda weird but entertaining also. Haha. About sociology or psychology as a profession, that's so true for me also. I realized I like it as pastime more than a career. So what are you actually studying though? 

Thanks for the comment as always I enjoy it! :) And I did read Ephemeral Aura I just didn't have time to comment when I read it! Maybe this weekend I could get around to it.

Take care Fatima! :)