Fan Fictions

MG FF: Quantum of Solace -Thread One- - Page 75

ninand thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
That was a sad yet a beautiful part.. felt like after soo long, there was a stillness to their restlessness, a balm to their hurt, and a warmth in their emptiness.. their coming together like that , without words, or explanations was soo soothing.

Loved the update. Do continue soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: arabianpaki

ahhh!!! That's my happy scream..lol

This updated started off sad..but left me grinning like an idiot at the end! I have to say this is one my  favourite updates of this FF- loved it!

"One does not kill oneself for love of a woman, but because love - any love - reveals us in our nakedness, our misery, our vulnerability, our nothingness."

Everything was innocent πŸ˜‰, genuine, caring! And the Dadi part..lol!
speaking of Justin Bieber.. I was studying in the labs today.. there were two Indian guys sitting beside me ( I know they were Indians..cause one of them said to the other.. this is not India, yaar, lol)..  one of them said to the other..in Hindi.. "tune ye ghana suna hai" and me being the curious person (and also understanding what they were saying) ..decided to peek ( cause I honestly thought it would be hindi song) but it was Justin Bieber.. ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Thanks for the update!
And if I don't see you around, Happy Thanksgiving ( and happy shop till you drop πŸ˜‰)

I wish you could hear my happy scream also. I literally smiled and laughed almost to the point of tears with your post. πŸ˜†

I was hoping you'd like this part. You are one my always so hopeful readers and this was one of those updates. I'm glad you enjoyed it. 

And that quote is absolutely amazing! I love it, love it for this! 

I know it's been going all sad for a few updates and was time to get it moving so this was it. And I seriously don't get the whole Indians and Justin Bieber thing either! Lol my cousins and friends in India are totally obsessed with him and I get so tired of seeing him clogging up my fb newsfeed! 

Hope you enjoy your thanksgiving also! And no shopping for me! I need to lay off for India...lol
arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Limerance

I wish you could hear my happy scream also. I literally smiled and laughed almost to the point of tears with your post. πŸ˜†

I was hoping you'd like this part. You are one my always so hopeful readers and this was one of those updates. I'm glad you enjoyed it. 

And that quote is absolutely amazing! I love it, love it for this! 

I know it's been going all sad for a few updates and was time to get it moving so this was it. And I seriously don't get the whole Indians and Justin Bieber thing either! Lol my cousins and friends in India are totally obsessed with him and I get so tired of seeing him clogging up my fb newsfeed! 

Hope you enjoy your thanksgiving also! And no shopping for me! I need to lay off for India...lol

I'm glad my post made you laughπŸ˜ƒ

I love reading quotes... I have one those random quotes gadgets on my desktop!
Justin Bieber in India ..really.. I thought it was just those two guys...that's why I found it amusing..lol

Saving for India... but its Black Friday, you have to buy something! You cannot not buy anything!
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wowww
thats really quick
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: arabianpaki

I'm glad my post made you laughπŸ˜ƒ

I love reading quotes... I have one those random quotes gadgets on my desktop!
Justin Bieber in India ..really.. I thought it was just those two guys...that's why I found it amusing..lol

Saving for India... but its Black Friday, you have to buy something! You cannot not buy anything!

Quote gadget on your desktop? I must say I'm jealous. 

Oh yes, really...I understood the whole Shakira craze but this is just way too much. 

That's true, it is black friday which comes only once a year...hmm maybe I should replace my camera that broke. And come to think of it you are getting to be a bad influence on me. Here I was refraining from spending money but you show me excuses that get me thinking otherwise ;)
Edited by Limerance - 12 years ago
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I suppose to go to Penselvania this friday and cancelled the plan.  I didn't realized its the long weekend and it's Black Friday I guess.

Newdime thumbnail

You wish your evil twin was around the time don't you for this reason? If only the stars aligned in your favor every time. πŸ˜†
But yes, you are indeed a gem and don't forget it! πŸ˜‰

Yes of course...but I know how to use my lucky stars...my actions are always on precise time...perfect just the way I want it...πŸ˜†
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Okay, definately not getting used to the faster updates. lol

I'm grinning like an idiot. I agree with Azi, the beginning was sad but by the end I was grinning. Justin B. was hilarious. Dadi is so cool. Can't wait to read her reaction when Maan and Geet get home! Thanks for the update, Minu!

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope we both get great deals for shopping! lol
Newdime thumbnail

I started noticing this a few updates ago too. But not complaining, I like it this way. πŸ˜ƒ

It's all well and fun and the purpose...its like rushing into the theater to get the proper seats...πŸ˜†
arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Newdime

Well i won't get use to it...my stars were lucky that my Evil twin gave me a visit and look I got the magic.  That is so true, the Evil twin of mine works wonders along with my niceness.  That's why Geminis are the Gems...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

You know today your reader will cheer for you.  Finally they got the most awaited candy.

And tears are heard within the harp I touch.  Before the reward there must be labor. You plant before you harvest. You sow in tears before you reap joy.

And the smile that is worth the praises of earth is the smile that shines through tears.

The Quantum of Solace we found within each other's arms today that led us to the peaceful sleep that we craved for how long we don't know.  The solace you gave me, by sitting by my side, landed your arm to hold on to it, despite the tightness of my grip.  You see through me and not letting me down.  Your support on me to stand up and encourage me to take my first step in the new world I step in with you by my side.  You pull the hope out of my dark soul into the bright shine.  Who are you?  Why do you care?  No don't give me the answer; I know what it is the words would not let the justification.  A mere embrace says it all.  You mean to me someone the one that I waited for long. 

How can I leave you and disgust you?  How dare you this is how you came to know me well?  You become my strength and I let you land, that's not possible you see my friend as you are a great Man.  You suffered enough to punish you, the sentence is over.  Is time to live up your life as the other's cling on you?  Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while so that we can see life with a clearer view again.  The glory of life we all learn by heart.  Let's began the journey both together you and I as we will live and survive. 

I still remember the day how you shared you 1st paragraphed and I felt the warmth that was wrapped in small folds and how it will unfold each wrap spreading it's warmth one at a time to give Quantum of Solace a name.  Your each chapter unfolded each warmth of solace with proper quantum.

Min need I have to tell you how was the update?  I'll let others say that...the words are not always the players.  We should give the unsaid words to be ahead in the games sometimes.

that was such a beautiful comment...super sweetπŸ‘! Makes me want to write just so someone can express about my work the way you have for Minal 😳 ..