arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Minal, I finally edited my reserved post on page 95 :D
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Newdime

Well today you didn't leave any space for me to comment...but as I'm you know me...will dig some words to form some lines then into sentence then into paragraph...

Keeping your emotions to yourself makes you more alone then sharing with others.  Pondering your thoughts into your words and share it with the ones that are close it relives you from the burden you carry all along.

About time Maan accept Geet as the one to share his griefs and step out of the darkness that he is surrounded by.

It was such a tragic to learn Piyu's parents facts but that makes Maan guilty as he feels him was the responsible one.  I could understand how Maan would feel as he was driving.  No matter what people will say...the feeling will always be there.  No matter who's mistake it was, it was Armaan who lost his life.  I know the feeling, it's natural to feel being responsible as you have the passenger in your car.  We pay the price for the others mistake.

Another brilliant update and IT WAS SUPER SUPER LONG UPDATEEE...I thank you for that.  And please concentrate more on your studies.  Don't worry about us we are free we have nothing better to do then wait for the updates...and for such story...I'm willing to bring all the patience I have...😆

If you have made mistakes, even serious ones, there is always another chance for you. What we call failure is not the falling down but the staying down.

Mujeh Teri mohabbat ka sahara mil gaya hota...agar toofan nahi ata kinara mil gaya hota...

Thank you so much! :) 
You say I leave you digging for words but you do the say for me when replying to your comments. They are always so on point. My favorite line in your post was about second chances. With Geet knowing the truth she'll make sure Maan doesn't waste his second chance anymore. 
And a bigger thanks for understanding my situation. Patience is a difficult virtue I know ;)
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
To the point alright...but the point sometimes don't make the point.  Now that I re-read my comments.  Not sure if it was to the point, well let say some words did formed together and created the lines. 

BTW...when is the next update...it's not me asking but someone was...u know who right.
😉
Limerance thumbnail
Originally posted by: arabianpaki

First of all...sorry for my late comments, I've just been super busy lately!

Second... I'm still in shock! But I'm loving how this story is coming along 👏
Now,  knowing why Maan is the way he is... is very understandable. Living with such a guilt, its not easy, and then not getting support from the person Maan thought he loved (Sam), is adding more pain to the whole situation! To forget the mistake, the guilt and pain.. its easier said than done! But as said earlier time heals all wounds. Sharing your pain.. doesn't lighten the burden ...but sharing it with the right person can lighten your pain but even take away the pain. And sharing this with Geet, is the beginning of the healing process 😃😉
Thank you for a fabulous and super long update!!

p.s: now that I'm re-reading my comment.. I don't think I make sense ..lol

No apologies needed Azizah, I completely understand delays.
I'm glad you are liking the direction of the story. Maan's past is out now so yes, one can appreciate more the reason for his behavior. You're right by Maan sharing his past with Geet the first step in his healing process has begun. Next update will mostly focus on that. 
And it was my pleasure writing a super long update so thank you for reading it! :)
Limerance thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newdime

To the point alright...but the point sometimes don't make the point.  Now that I re-read my comments.  Not sure if it was to the point, well let say some words did formed together and created the lines. 

BTW...when is the next update...it's not me asking but someone was...u know who right.
😉

I actually don't know who is asking...🤔😆
BUT if it was you asking then I'd say what happened to patience? lol
Limerance thumbnail
Originally posted by: KavyaNaik123

Do u evn knw wat a giftd writer u r!!!!!ossum updt!!!!touchd my heart n ys nw dat v undrstand y maan is lyk dis,,hp geet brings him back 2 his real self n they com 2gether...

That's very sweet, thank you. Yes, let's hope Geet is able to bring back Maan back. 

Originally posted by: Krishnaluv94

Minu!!! Amazing update! Super sad, but amazing! I can't wait to read Geet's reaction to this. Where's Vicky now? Thanks for the update! :)

Thanks Krish. Geet's reaction is the next update. As for Vicky, he's in India. :)

Limerance thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

awesome update...

maan's past was painful...sam is so selfish and how cud she utter those words?

Thank you. Maan's past is indeed very painful which is why now everyone is able to understand his behavior. As for Sam, she was simply focused on only herself back then and didn't care what the affects of her words would be. 

Originally posted by: zaara2212

loved it 😊

so finally truth out...Piyu is not maan's daughter, but i admire the courage maan had to adopt her, and treat Piyu like his own daughter, I am glad that he came out with the truth to geet 

Glad you did :)

Yes, Piyu is not Maan's biological daughter but that doesn't make her less in Maan's eyes as you can see. And yes it was time Maan shared his grief and it's Geet who he trusts the most now. 

Originally posted by: t_areeb

thanks for PM for a such an emotional and important part of story

i really feel bad for maan, all this time he is living in guilt of killing his friends
and bove that same left him in mid way

i hope Geet would console him and bring him out of this depression

Thanks. It's hard not to be sympathetic towards Maan despite what's happened because of the circumstances but one thing he's not depressed. Only shut out from the social scene which is very in contrast with his past. So Geet won't play therapist to cure depression rather healer to bring back what his true nature. 
Edited by Limerance - 12 years ago
Limerance thumbnail
Originally posted by: basicquestion1

whn i was reading the part about maan n armaan's ride...my body got the chills and i felt like crying so much. 

u r an amazing  writer.
though the past is very sad but maan is sharing it with geet and that's awesome. secondly piyu isn't maan's biological daughter n yet he is so parental towards her. can't imagine how he wud b with his n geet's kid . awww i'm just dying happy here. i'm writing this sentence from my maaneet's paradise. 

The crash was tragic and so understandable how one can get emotional. I'll admit it was even difficult to write. Yep, Maan is very protective towards Piyu, she's the most precious person left in his life and he doesn't want to lose her. And Maaneet's child? Aye haye you are indeed way ahead into the future and in paradise, but nothing wrong with that. 😆
Limerance thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nilam-

Excellent update dear...thanx for the long one 🤗 ...

eagerly waiting to know the next...

Glad you enjoyed it and thanks :)

Originally posted by: Dreamy_Mystique

awesome update

Thanks. 

Limerance thumbnail
Originally posted by: Escapist

Minal,

I read replies by some readers and I found one thing in common..the people who read felt like crying but with me none happened...I mean throughout from the start till the very end there was not even moisture in my eyes and to be frank I so connected to Maan's profile and the dark thunderous night...with the rains slashing the wallowing trees...ermm why am I writing my ex-FB status :S

But surprisingly I found this part to be calm and accepting things one..and you accept things with time...knowing Maan's past settles a lot of unsettled air and the ruffle that surrounded...what remains now is Geet..the beginning and the end of this very story...its somewhat all tangible and messy from a distance but if you near it you realize its so void and empty just like the dark abyss where you just dunno where to head...and maybe it is at this time that emotions do not die completely yet they are only let out in the moments when you feel you'll be drowned and broken without repair once again and its then that you either cry or open up to someone...and that someone is close..close in experience or in that feel...it could even be to a stranger you could feel close :)

Well one more thing that I noticed was some even felt he is depressed...I don't think so he is..he is just lonely and has shut himself off...its not that people din try but sometimes it doesn't help only the one who has felt it somewhere can help you out with it and also you can't open up to all, can you? And for me there is a big difference in being depressed and shutting oneself off...at least with this case it is.

I'm in love with this unconventional yet touching story...is it really a story no it is not! Emotions are true for someone or the other !!!!

Nicely crafted and beautifully portrayed !
Waiting for the journey ahead!

Cheers,
Fatima

No visible emotions for such tragedy? Well nothing wrong in that I say. I frankly can't cry in emotional movies, I won't name any for the sake of being considered heartless and having things cyberally thrown at me. 

Very well put Fatima, Maan and Geet from the beginning share a commonality which is understanding of their pain, which in essence is obviously the whole premise of this story. Maan was at a point where everything was crashing down and all avenues turned only towards his past. And here as you said he had two choices, to either turn the other way, cry within as he had done all these years or share his grief with Geet, the one person he's been able to open up to after so long. Obviously his choice was the latter which now is will be the starting point of Maan's healing process. 

As for Maan appearing depressed, you are absolutely right. He's not depressed only closed himself off from those around him. Much of the next update will focus on this so it should be more clear to other readers I hope. But I must say while I was reading this I was like dang, she's good because you had it right on about his behavior. 

I'm grateful for your insight on this unconventional story and hope you continue to enjoy it. 

And as always I enjoy your thoughts, so thank you so much Fatima :)