Fan Fictions

MG FF: Quantum of Solace -Thread One- - Page 69

Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tushti-kiran

WOW...I was literally crying reading this update...

thanx for the long update...u finish the past story in one part...
no cliff hanger...

Sam was so selfish...if she loved him truely and because of some incidents she had to leave him then now I can support Sam when she is asking forgiveness now...but the truth is she never loved Maan so what is the point in repenting now...
I think now also she don't love him...her career may be in finishing point and now she needs financial support from Maan that is why asking for one forgiveness...

amazing update...thanx for pm

Sorry for the waterworks! 

Yes, it was definitely long and I wasn't planning on it being this long but once I start I can't stop. Plus, I myself can't bare cliffhangers. 
Oh Sam...I can see where you see her as a contradiction. She is a little complicated but not as much as one would think. She's basically asking for forgiveness as she has realized what she did was unacceptable and downright cold towards another person in general. It might be more clear later on. 

Glad you liked it :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Limerance thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pushpi

Lol wow what a small world. We're going to be in Ahmedabad for a month. Where are you going to be at?

Your Mom sounds really cool. She's so sweet to cheer you up and take you shopping to de-stress. Organic chemistry and physics...eeek. No wonder you needed retail therapy to become sane again. Lol.

I will be in Anand, so not to far from Ahmedabad ;)
Yeah, my mom is pretty awesome (& sometimes equally weird at the same time). Lol 
Oh that's only the beginning of my class woes, I also have microbiology and genetics so retail therapy is the only thing that can keep me sane! 
Limerance thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pushpi

Chalo I'm going to sleep really tired.

Catch up more with you tomorrow :-)

Goodnight. 
I'm also out for the night. See ya later :)
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...
maan's past was painful...sam is so selfish and how cud she utter those words?

zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it ðŸ˜Š
so finally truth out...Piyu is not maan's daughter, but i admire the courage maan had to adopt her, and treat Piyu like his own daughter, I am glad that he came out with the truth to geet
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for PM for a such an emotional and important part of story

i really feel bad for maan, all this time he is living in guilt of killing his friends
and bove that same left him in mid way

i hope Geet would console him and bring him out of this depression
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 whn i was reading the part about maan n armaan's ride...my body got the chills and i felt like crying so much. 
u r an amazing  writer.
though the past is very sad but maan is sharing it with geet and that's awesome. secondly piyu isn't maan's biological daughter n yet he is so parental towards her. can't imagine how he wud b with his n geet's kid . awww i'm just dying happy here. i'm writing this sentence from my maaneet's paradise. 
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent update dear...thanx for the long one 🤗 ...
eagerly waiting to know the next...

Escapist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Minal,

I read replies by some readers and I found one thing in common..the people who read felt like crying but with me none happened...I mean throughout from the start till the very end there was not even moisture in my eyes and to be frank I so connected to Maan's profile and the dark thunderous night...with the rains slashing the wallowing trees...ermm why am I writing my ex-FB status :S

But surprisingly I found this part to be calm and accepting things one..and you accept things with time...knowing Maan's past settles a lot of unsettled air and the ruffle that surrounded...what remains now is Geet..the beginning and the end of this very story...its somewhat all tangible and messy from a distance but if you near it you realize its so void and empty just like the dark abyss where you just dunno where to head...and maybe it is at this time that emotions do not die completely yet they are only let out in the moments when you feel you'll be drowned and broken without repair once again and its then that you either cry or open up to someone...and that someone is close..close in experience or in that feel...it could even be to a stranger you could feel close :)

Well one more thing that I noticed was some even felt he is depressed...I don't think so he is..he is just lonely and has shut himself off...its not that people din try but sometimes it doesn't help only the one who has felt it somewhere can help you out with it and also you can't open up to all, can you? And for me there is a big difference in being depressed and shutting oneself off...at least with this case it is.

I'm in love with this unconventional yet touching story...is it really a story no it is not! Emotions are true for someone or the other !!!!

Nicely crafted and beautifully portrayed !
Waiting for the journey ahead!

Cheers,
Fatima
Edited by Escapist - 12 years ago
Morning Star thumbnail
such is the depth level of true friendship when u give up everything for them. Such are friends where they care and put their friends first and themselves after. lovely update and continue soon for i enjoy reading your writing.