Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pushpi

IT's a sixer of an update.

How are you doing? How have you been? What have you been doing? Lol I haven't talked to any of the girls from our gang in days or weeks.

Thanks pushpi! ðŸ˜†

I'm good. Present moment I'm down with the flu but with a few days of break thank goodness I can recover. How are you doing girl? Clinicals done and over with?
Limerance thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newdime

You are so right Azi she puts loads of affords in her updates...she deserves the break.  Not like others who has left the stories half ways...

I don't think I've mentioned this before but I love you both! You two are too sweet! Thanks and big ðŸ¤—!

And I agree Azizah I definitely miss this place but more so I miss all the girls on here! We need another picnic date! 

KavyaNaik123 thumbnail
Do u evn knw wat a giftd writer u r!!!!!ossum updt!!!!touchd my heart n ys nw dat v undrstand y maan is lyk dis,,hp geet brings him back 2 his real self n they com 2gether...
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Minu!!! Amazing update! Super sad, but amazing! I can't wait to read Geet's reaction to this. Where's Vicky now? Thanks for the update! :)
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Limerance

Thanks pushpi! ðŸ˜†

I'm good. Present moment I'm down with the flu but with a few days of break thank goodness I can recover. How are you doing girl? Clinicals done and over with?

Oh no! I'm so sorry you're sick with the flu. I had it last year and know just how miserable it can be to be sick with it. Awe just have lots of fluids, sleep, and take your meds on time.
I'm doing good. My first two clinicals are done and I did great in them. Yay for me. Right now we're back in school working on our Thesis/Dissertation papers. I had my Thesis presentation this past Tuesday and I got a 98%...double Yay for me. The thesis paper in due by Thanksgiving and I truly can't wait to be done with that.

Besides that, I'm going to India in two weeks for a month. Ummm oh and my third Internship is in Baltimore where my elder sister lives with her family. Oh and my elder sister is also expecting her second baby so its going to be great to be with her during my Internship.

I think that's about it haha...whew I told you there's so much we all need to catch up on. I truly miss our days in spamming and catching up on Shaheda Di's page. She really needs to start writing again so we can touch base more often.

That's sooo much about me. What have you been doing, before you got sick with the flu?
Limerance thumbnail
Originally posted by: pushpi

Oh no! I'm so sorry you're sick with the flu. I had it last year and know just how miserable it can be to be sick with it. Awe just have lots of fluids, sleep, and take your meds on time.
I'm doing good. My first two clinicals are done and I did great in them. Yay for me. Right now we're back in school working on our Thesis/Dissertation papers. I had my Thesis presentation this past Tuesday and I got a 98%...double Yay for me. The thesis paper in due by Thanksgiving and I truly can't wait to be done with that.

Besides that, I'm going to India in two weeks for a month. Ummm oh and my third Internship is in Baltimore where my elder sister lives with her family. Oh and my elder sister is also expecting her second baby so its going to be great to be with her during my Internship.

I think that's about it haha...whew I told you there's so much we all need to catch up on. I truly miss our days in spamming and catching up on Shaheda Di's page. She really needs to start writing again so we can touch base more often.

That's sooo much about me. What have you been doing, before you got sick with the flu?

Wow that's a lot you have going on there! Congrats to your sister for her second baby. And a very big congrats to you for clinicals and thesis. I'm sure that is extremely stressful. And yes, Shaheda di definitely needs to write so we can spam non-stop!

As for me before I got the flu...well I was basically locked up in my room or in the library with all my books to keep me company. I've constantly had one exam after the other and it just doesn't end! I was suppose to take my third physics exam tomorrow but because I'm sick I get to take it after thanksgiving break. 

The only good thing out taking all these exams is my mother tries to cheer me up and takes me shopping. Lol...just the other day after my organic chemistry exam we went out to eat and then the mall where she bought me three pairs of shoes. I was like the happiest person ever since I hadn't been out of the house except for campus in like forever!

Aside from that I'm also going to India for a month! So that's basically the only thing kinda keeping me going through this semester. 
Limerance thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newdime

My dear Minal...you know I read the whole thing again...and I just keep falling and stumbling and steadying and yet falling in love over and over...

You know the most important part about your story...YOU ARE NOT RUSHING THEM INTO ANY RELATIONSHIP.  Thank you for that...It's awesome...you know we really love to read the fiction but when we get the taste of reality as well it makes it more over all an brilliant read.  So bravo to that...

I know you are busy with your studies so not bugging to update soon...take your SWEET LITTLE TIME...
😃

You're awesome, you know that right? ðŸ˜† 
And for that you get a very big cyber-hug and super-like on your post.🤗
Limerance thumbnail

Originally posted by: shah10

wow...amzing update

Thank you :)

Originally posted by: anupm04

Awasome update 
loved it 
Continue soon

Thank you & glad you liked it :) 

pushpi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Limerance

Wow that's a lot you have going on there! Congrats to your sister for her second baby. And a very big congrats to you for clinicals and thesis. I'm sure that is extremely stressful. And yes, Shaheda di definitely needs to write so we can spam non-stop!

As for me before I got the flu...well I was basically locked up in my room or in the library with all my books to keep me company. I've constantly had one exam after the other and it just doesn't end! I was suppose to take my third physics exam tomorrow but because I'm sick I get to take it after thanksgiving break. 

The only good thing out taking all these exams is my mother tries to cheer me up and takes me shopping. Lol...just the other day after my organic chemistry exam we went out to eat and then the mall where she bought me three pairs of shoes. I was like the happiest person ever since I hadn't been out of the house except for campus in like forever!

Aside from that I'm also going to India for a month! So that's basically the only thing kinda keeping me going through this semester. 

Lol wow what a small world. We're going to be in Ahmedabad for a month. Where are you going to be at?

Your Mom sounds really cool. She's so sweet to cheer you up and take you shopping to de-stress. Organic chemistry and physics...eeek. No wonder you needed retail therapy to become sane again. Lol.
pushpi thumbnail
Chalo I'm going to sleep really tired.
Catch up more with you tomorrow :-)