waiting for more

thnx so much

btw welcomeback

Thank you Samara :)

Originally posted by jyoti_l

welcome back...πŸ€—

n that too with a bang...lol...

loved the update...😊

hope the lawyer will b able to help her...

one full day...maan n geet...wow...cant wait for it...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...

Really was it a bang? Lol...if so then thank you very much :)

I'll try to update soon. 

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shalini01

i've waited long for this update and it was worth the wait. i loved the last bit wiith maaneet, but who is the woman looking at them? πŸ˜•please continue soon and thanks for the PM.

Thank you and I'm glad you felt it was worthwhile. The case of the mysterious woman seems to be plaguing everyone's mind. All I can say is don't worry don't too much about it, at least right now :)

I'll try to update soon as possible!

Originally posted by shah10

amazing update

Thank you :)

Originally posted by zaara2212

thank you for a wonderful update after a long time πŸ˜Š

You're welcome and glad you liked it :)

Originally posted by PushpaTReddy

Awesome update...

Thank you :)

Originally posted by Escapist

Welcome back Minal...well its alright you know for me...to read updates once in a while esp if the story is gripping and I like it...

Something seems to be changing but what it is I can''t lay a hand on it...but its definitely got to do with the relation that Maan and Geet are having at the moment...its the kind of relation that somehow strengthens you and you are closest to that person...be it friendly or intimately !

I dunno why whenever I read your FF I'm in a trance kinda state something takes over me...maybe coz its not romantically inclined and is all about pain and suffering and more in a philosophical manner that I can so wonderfully relate to it...I know I'm drifting away from the point of commenting on the part but I just can't help it...I hope you can read in between the lines and understand what I'm really trying to convey...

Somehow I'm not really bothered about the woman noticing them...it cud be a blast from the past or someone close some friend whose happy to see either of the two (whoever she knows) happy...or have bad intentions but you know...vamps and all to that extent are not really there in your life..once they (enemies or people who betray us) cripple you they walk off not bother a bit about you...and they don't give a damn even if your smiling today coz they know you've destroyed a certain part of yourself n ur life and are numb to the pain...somehow pain never leaves you even when you are numb...

But there is one thing...its not romantically inclined but somehow when Geet was in distress I wanted to see Maan soothing her and maybe a peck on forehead *maybe I'm longing one* :P
just like Geet seems to merge with him...talks animatedly I hope he opened to an extent too...
maybe in due course of time...we shouldn't rush and let things flow and let time take its turn!

Guess I've talked a lot...but really I needed to get this out somewhere what I was feeling and words were not by my side...but  reading your update everything came clear and here is...out on the virtual paper :)

TC,
Fatima

Thank you, it's good to be back. And indeed I know what you are like ;)

Their relationship is indeed changing and in a way I really don't know myself. When I write I don't really pre-plan specifically this scene or that scene. I simply go with the flow of my own thoughts and emotions in relation with the characters. So I myself am surprised by the end result at times. 

A trance you say? Well that's very kind of you because I know that feeling and it's very rare. So having you mention that about this means a lot. And don't worry I can definitely read in between the lines. You're right this FF isn't full blown romance and it's the way I intended it to be. Die hard romance is all good to read which I do sometimes indulge into but it's just not really me. I would never truly be able to only write romance. I like to be more realistic so that's why the pain and suffering was all set from the beginning and the philosophical side of me just happened to crawl its way out. But now that I think about it the story definitely wouldn't be the same without all three of these elements. 

You are one of the few that's not worried about the woman. And for good reason and I say that because you're right enemies come and go. So what's important is what they left you with, was it happiness, resentment, pain, joy, anguish? And even more important is how you cope with that emotion. 

A peck you ask? Hmm…we shall see. And you might have noticed I said earlier this story wouldn't be the same without all three elements. So it's not romantic now but the element will play into the story later, how much later I don't really know. 

Lastly don't ever complain about talking a lot on my thread. I enjoy reading you're thoughts and glad you were able to clear your mind and pen words on my virtual notebook paper. 

Hopefully with another update soon I will see you around again. In the meantime you take care also and continue your own writing :)

Originally posted by esha143

Great to see u back Minal...wonderful update...good to see Geet being positive about her situation for once...otherwise she had been living all sad n thinking all negative all the while...the trip to the lawyer did her good n lifted her mood...n she fell in to easy camaraderie with Maan...but who is that woman mentioned at the end...??Pls do continue soon...now that Maan n Geet are getting along each other so well...would like to see more of them...πŸ˜›

Thank you esha! Yes, Geet decided to take a break from being her negative self, of course with the help of Maan we can't forget. The lawyer was definite uplifter. As for the mysterious woman you will find out soon. And the update, well I shall try my best to write it soon! :)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5FD1kaS62Q[/YOUTUBE]
Stop reading gossips and chatting with some "gossiper"

I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?
I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?VI WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?VI WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?
Ghumshudaaa... ghumshudaaa!
Its been a while! where are you... can we please please please get an update soon...
please, s'il vous plait, par favor, meharbani kari ne, fedleki?
Originally posted by Newdime

Stop reading gossips and chatting with some "gossiper"

I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?
I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?VI WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?VI WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?I WANT UPDATE WHERE IS THE UPDATE?

πŸ˜†

Gossip..what gossip ;) I wonna know!!!πŸ˜›

Originally posted by arabianpaki

Ghumshudaaa... ghumshudaaa!
Its been a while! where are you... can we please please please get an update soon...
please, s'il vous plait, par favor, meharbani kari ne, fedleki?

Okay I admit I've been slacking again. And your Shaheda baji caught me on it. πŸ˜†
Maybe now with the whip cracking I can produce something. 

P.S. 

You already know the gossip! Haha