thnx so much
btw welcomeback
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
welcome back...πŸ€—

n that too with a bang...lol...

loved the update...

hope the lawyer will b able to help her...

one full day...maan n geet...wow...cant wait for it...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i've waited long for this update and it was worth the wait. i loved the last bit wiith maaneet, but who is the woman looking at them?πŸ˜• please continue soon and thanks for the PM.
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thank you for a wonderful update after a long time 😊
Escapist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome back Minal...well its alright you know for me...to read updates once in a while esp if the story is gripping and I like it...

Something seems to be changing but what it is I can''t lay a hand on it...but its definitely got to do with the relation that Maan and Geet are having at the moment...its the kind of relation that somehow strengthens you and you are closest to that person...be it friendly or intimately !

I dunno why whenever I read your FF I'm in a trance kinda state something takes over me...maybe coz its not romantically inclined and is all about pain and suffering and more in a philosophical manner that I can so wonderfully relate to it...I know I'm drifting away from the point of commenting on the part but I just can't help it...I hope you can read in between the lines and understand what I'm really trying to convey...

Somehow I'm not really bothered about the woman noticing them...it cud be a blast from the past or someone close some friend whose happy to see either of the two (whoever she knows) happy...or have bad intentions but you know...vamps and all to that extent are not really there in your life..once they (enemies or people who betray us) cripple you they walk off not bother a bit about you...and they don't give a damn even if your smiling today coz they know you've destroyed a certain part of yourself n ur life and are numb to the pain...somehow pain never leaves you even when you are numb...

But there is one thing...its not romantically inclined but somehow when Geet was in distress I wanted to see Maan soothing her and maybe a peck on forehead *maybe I'm longing one* :P
just like Geet seems to merge with him...talks animatedly I hope he opened to an extent too...
maybe in due course of time...we shouldn't rush and let things flow and let time take its turn!

Guess I've talked a lot...but really I needed to get this out somewhere what I was feeling and words were not by my side...but  reading your update everything came clear and here is...out on the virtual paper :)

TC,
Fatima
Edited by Escapist - 12 years ago
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Great to see u back Minal...wonderful update...good to see Geet being positive about her situation for once...otherwise she had been living all sad n thinking all negative all the while...the trip to the lawyer did her good n lifted her mood...n she fell in to easy camaraderie with Maan...but who is that woman mentioned at the end...??Pls do continue soon...now that Maan n Geet are getting along each other so well...would like to see more of them...πŸ˜›
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Newdime

RESERVING WITH πŸ˜‰ FULL RIGHT...

Oh me happy so happy...

πŸ‘

Obstacles are like wild animals.  They are cowards but they will bluff you if they can.  If they see you are afraid of them... they are liable to spring upon you; but if you look them squarely in the eye, they will slink out of sight.

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.  To win you have to risk loss. 

Basically, the only thing we need is a hand that rests on our own, that wishes it well, that sometimes guides us.

Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.  When something is missing in your life, it usually turns out to be someone. 
Without a single thought, two hands collide and the world finally makes sense again.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go.  Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.

I know I have spoken in riddles...but only if you could read my mind...

I wonder who the woman is?  A dark shadow perhaps from the past?  But shall not worry as every dark clouds has to pour out or fade away afar afar...

I absolutely adore your words Min...the details of upper Manhattan...I had the same feeling when I was there...Money screamed from every direction...no ordinary human can pass by.

I loved the absent-mind gesture of Geet entangling her arms with his and he did not backed off. 

You lifted up my dull spirit that I felt by the end of the evening, not sure what was it...I want to eat now as I feel my appetite is back.

Don't worry these are riddles that I can totally relate with. πŸ˜‰
The mysterious woman is on everyone's mind I see. Well you will find sooner or later who she is. 
I'm glad you liked my description. NY is the one place I have to yet to visit but I'm glad you think I got the gist of the place. As for Geet tangling her arms around his, well she's losing her shell as Maan is also, slowly. I'm happy this lifted your spirits! Hopefully I can do the same with the next update, whenever that maybe. Lol
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: arabianpaki

An update after sooo many days..*Yay*
Welcome back!
So there's some hope that Geet's career isn't going down the hill πŸ˜ƒ...
You know sometimes all you need for some hope..is for some one to tell you everything's gonna be okay. Just the other day,  couple of my friends, we were talking about it... and just saying good times will come soon .. gives you a little light of hope..a bit of positivity!
Adoring.. how their becoming all casual with each other, especially Geet.😳
Loved the chapter... though the end has got me worriedπŸ˜•. Who's spying on them?!?!?!?!

We were just talking about the semester, how's there is so much to do the,  other day.. so Thanks for taking out time to write ⭐️

It's good to be back...even though it is every now and then. πŸ˜†
Yes there is hope for Geet. And that shouldn't be too surprising since even in our everyday lives we have slight rays of hope for things that at times foster or perish. Only time will tell what will happen to Geet. And you're right a little uplifting words can go a long way. Casual is the next step now that they've finally become friends, just how casual I really don't know still. Haha
And the ending seems to have everyone flustered, huh? Well patience my dear you will find out one day. 
I'm glad you all enjoyed it I makes it worthwhile knowing I spend valuable time writing it and you all like it. :)