MG FF: Quantum of Solace -Thread One- - Page 30

Posted: 12 years ago
Now that was a surprise...Sameera?!?!  Maan looking through the remnants of his past?!? Why did Sameera call? 
Poor Geet doesn't have any idea whats going on with her case... I'm guessing she'll get to know next update since Meera is coming! Meera is absolutely an amazing friend  "friend in need is a friend indeed!"
You must update fast! please please!!
Thanks for the update!!!

sorry this is totally random, but I noticed ..how all the female character names Sameera, Meera, Geet..have "ee" ..lol and then Maan has "aa"
I know ..that was silly...but couldn't stop my self from sharing my observation ..😆
Thanks for the update ...waiting to get the next update soon
hey ...

just read ur ff ...loved it...

it so much reminds me of Royal Pains...especially the way it started...

love the way how u have portrayed them...

plz add me to ur PM list...sent u request...
Brilliant update!!!    Luvd every bit of it. 
please continue soon..Thanks for the PM :)
"The soft summer wind stirs the redwoods, and Wild-Water ripples sweet cadences over its mossy stones. There are butterflies in the sunshine, and from everywhere arises the drowsy hum of bees. It is so quiet and peaceful, and I sit here, and ponder, and am restless. It is the quiet that makes me restless. It seems unreal. All the world is quiet, but it is the quiet before the storm. I strain my ears, and all my senses, for some betrayal of that impending storm. Oh, that it may not be premature! That it may not be premature!"
- Jack London, Iron Heel
Edited by Newdime - 12 years ago
Originally posted by arabianpaki

sorry this is totally random, but I noticed ..how all the female character names Sameera, Meera, Geet..have "ee" ..lol and then Maan has "aa"
I know ..that was silly...but couldn't stop my self from sharing my observation ..😆

Good point Azizah I knew about Meera and Sameera but for some reason didn't pick it up with Geet! Truthfully I was iffy about using Sameera since it's so much like Meera but these are the character names that were used in the show so I thought it would be more relatable for readers. 
And don't worry I like these bouts of randomness. Lol
Originally posted by jyoti_l

hey ...

just read ur ff ...loved it...

it so much reminds me of Royal Pains...especially the way it started...

love the way how u have portrayed them...

plz add me to ur PM list...sent u request...

Thanks Jyoti, I'm glad you are enjoying it. 
Yes the inspiration was Royal Pains, one of my past times from excessive studying. But I didn't want to go too medical and exactly like the real show's storyline so I Geetified it. 😆

Originally posted by -shabnoor-

Hola Minal,

It's a surprise seeing your update and whats even more surprising is...I'm here on time...in fact I'll be on time till 5th July after that busy busy :D

It's always calm before the storm, guess like that's what exactly happened in Geet's case...Maan suddenly befriending her, Piyu and even Dadi and she finally trying to hold all of herself together and be emotionally strong...but the twister that's gonna hit her now dunno what impact will it have on an already broken and painful person...and well that wholly depends on how you portray it to us!

About Maan...hmm seems like the guy has suffered a lot in love..Pain as they say is truly a twin of love...if one is awake the other is asleep! and somewhere it really has  its roots buried deep within or else Maan wouldn't have been such a lifeless soul...yes he is nothing but a mere robot to me..who just works and works..courtesy his daughter and dadi he still smiles...if they were not there I'm sure he would be a complete lifeless mass...

Pain is a part of everyone's life the only difference is intensity and the impact...

Guess Minal I blabber a lot...everytime I show up I put in my own unique views and what not and maybe some even divert from the main plot but what to do...I'm simply like this...if at any time you do not like all of this do lemme know...I foolishly try to get into the story and try to get into its depth coz I believe a story is just not a story, its somewhere someone's life..(though not all stories...you know what I mean don't you ?? 😳)

And yeap it was a wonderful update :)

Take Care,
Fatima

Oh please Fatima you do not blabber! It's refreshing to see another person's thoughts and perspective on something you've written. And it's amazing that you say a story is not a story, its somewhere a someone's life. I think the same way a story often reflects something much deeper than what's portrayed. I must admit I also have the same problem of getting too deep into stories although I'm not able to write out my thoughts so eloquently as you! So there you go, you're not blabbering just giving well articulated feedback :)