Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
oh poor Geet what is happening in her life..

eager to know what Sameera did poor Maan

Two people just strangers have only pain in their life sigh!
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
😊👏
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice prt,storm is waitng 4 geet her career for which she left everything is ruined that too unneccesarily,humanity is imp thing nas a doctor she performed her duties well then also shes getting punishment which she surely dont deserve.maan's past is coming out slowly.thnxs 4 pm.cont soon
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Eager to know what actually Sameera did to Maan ...wonder how Geet ll respond when she come to know about those things ...wonderful part!!!
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved it ...

cant wait to read the next part ... I hope nothing's serious with Piyu's fever ... constant fever on and off is not a very good sign ...

love
Sana
Escapist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hola Minal,

It's a surprise seeing your update and whats even more surprising is...I'm here on time...in fact I'll be on time till 5th July after that busy busy :D

It's always calm before the storm, guess like that's what exactly happened in Geet's case...Maan suddenly befriending her, Piyu and even Dadi and she finally trying to hold all of herself together and be emotionally strong...but the twister that's gonna hit her now dunno what impact will it have on an already broken and painful person...and well that wholly depends on how you portray it to us!

About Maan...hmm seems like the guy has suffered a lot in love..Pain as they say is truly a twin of love...if one is awake the other is asleep! and somewhere it really has  its roots buried deep within or else Maan wouldn't have been such a lifeless soul...yes he is nothing but a mere robot to me..who just works and works..courtesy his daughter and dadi he still smiles...if they were not there I'm sure he would be a complete lifeless mass...

Pain is a part of everyone's life the only difference is intensity and the impact...

Guess Minal I blabber a lot...everytime I show up I put in my own unique views and what not and maybe some even divert from the main plot but what to do...I'm simply like this...if at any time you do not like all of this do lemme know...I foolishly try to get into the story and try to get into its depth coz I believe a story is just not a story, its somewhere someone's life..(though not all stories...you know what I mean don't you ?? 😳)

And yeap it was a wonderful update :)

Take Care,
Fatima
Edited by -shabnoor- - 12 years ago
ammu5 thumbnail
great update. felt sorry for both maan n geet
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
good update...peek in Maan's past and Geet's future

I know it is a big step bur doesn't Maan has the influence to help Geet here?
mitzi11 thumbnail
poor maan & geet both have
pain & sorrow in their lives
cant wait to know what sam did
to maan & geet career insteak
wonderful part
well written
love it
waiting eagerly
ty 4 pm
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok things are getting clearer now, so maan was married to sameera and she is still alive, i thought she was dead...dead to him 😆 lovely update and looking forward for the rest soon.thanks for the PM.