cont soonnn yaar
thansk minal
bless yu
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Krishnaluv94

RES

Great update! Maan and Geet are slowly trusting each other. Piyu is such a sweetheart. lol This is definitely not boring. Can't wait to see how Maan reveals his past. 

And I don't like car dealerships, very creepy people there. Hope you don't meet any creepers. lol 

Thanks Krishna. Maan and Geet are indeed slowly trusting each other which is a big first step. And you'll just have to see wait and see about the past. 

As for car dealership they are absolutely horrendous! Today's creepers weren't as bad as the vegetable dude but they were there nonetheless. πŸ˜†
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Limerance

Thanks Krishna. Maan and Geet are indeed slowly trusting each other which is a big first step. And you'll just have to see wait and see about the past. 

As for car dealership they are absolutely horrendous! Today's creepers weren't as bad as the vegetable dude but they were there nonetheless. πŸ˜†

Haha. I'm glad the creepers weren't that bad. 
Limerance thumbnail
Originally posted by: basicquestion1

oh minal what a sweet update.

i luv their open communication. 
so i'm so dreaming of piyu to ask geet to lay down with her in the bed πŸ˜‰ u r getting my thoughts here πŸ˜ƒ right??

thanx for the pm and an adorable read πŸ€—

Arzoo, so glad to see you! I'm happy that you enjoyed the update. 
Looks like I have to fulfill yours and Azizah's wishes, anyone else want to see something come up in this FF?πŸ˜†  Not to worry though I will definitely taking your thoughts into consideration! πŸ˜‰
Limerance thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krishnaluv94

Haha. I'm glad the creepers weren't that bad. 

Yeah one was an old dealer that was trying to sell me a car for twenty minutes. I was like I seriously can't afford any of these myself personally so please stop bothering me so then he starts talking about my parents. I just wanted to hit my head against a wall! 
After he left the guy sitting next to me started talking about college and what I was doing. I didn't mind him much since he was a doctor and was giving career advice. 
So I guess I got lucky with a good batch of people today!
Limerance thumbnail
Originally posted by: t_areeb

good to see they are bonding well and maan is comfortable around her

Thanks t_areeb. Yes they will definitely start becoming more comfortable as their friendship grows. 
Limerance thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

great update...maaneet r so comfortable now with each other

Thanks aamirkhanfan glad you liked it. They both need someone to talk to you know with their current situations. 
Limerance thumbnail
Originally posted by: esha143

NIce update...sad to see Piyu down with fever but then she's fine...n also this situation gave a chance to Maan n Geet to open up with each other slightly more...its good for them to interact more n more...I hope Meera is really fine n busy with work only...N yeah take ur time to reveal the past...we will wait for u to tell us when u want to...n the story is progressing just fine...its not boring...don't think like that...

I must Piyu is often a catalyst for bringing Maaneet together which is always a good thing right? Also with what I have planned next Maan and Geet they will open up more and become closer. Coming to their past I just didn't want it come out so soon I want them to be more comfortable with each hence the purpose of this update. As for Meera you will have to wait and see in the next update!   
I'm glad you are liking it so far and it's not boring! It's always good to hear that from readers. Thanks again esha. 
Limerance thumbnail
Originally posted by: -pixie-

A very nice and mature conversation between Maan and Geet!

Lovely update...

Thank you pixie! It was about time for them to open up I thought. Paves the way for the future...
Limerance thumbnail
Originally posted by: mrk_1

awsome yaar

Thank you mrk.