Originally posted by: Dreamy_Mystique

brilliant 

Thank you Dreamy Mystique. 
arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Limerance

It will come don't worry! πŸ˜†
As for me taking my sweet time don't worry! I'm planning on moving quicker now since I'm going on a week vacation in July and then leaving a few weeks early for the wedding in August. 
And I'm already half done with the next update and tomorrow have a 2 hour car appointment so I have plenty of time to finish! :)

Planning to move quicker?!?! ...more of Maan and Geet one on one...😍..(of course piyu there ..but she's the cupid πŸ˜‰)
that works perfectly fine for me! I'm out in july for a week too! ..and most probably out for the whole month of august too :P
2hour car appointment?? you actually stay there?? I always call my mom to pick me up... there just way too many freaky guys at the sear autoshopπŸ˜†
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: arabianpaki

Planning to move quicker?!?! ...more of Maan and Geet one on one...😍..(of course piyu there ..but she's the cupid πŸ˜‰)
that works perfectly fine for me! I'm out in july for a week too! ..and most probably out for the whole month of august too :P
2hour car appointment?? you actually stay there?? I always call my mom to pick me up... there just way too many freaky guys at the sear autoshopπŸ˜†

So weird how our schedules seem to mesh. Lol
I have to stay there because remember where I live? πŸ˜†  My car needs a service done by the dealership and it's 40 minutes away from my house so I have to wait! And it truly is creepy last summer when I went this old dude asked me for my phone number so he could give me vegetables from his garden. And he's like I hope you don't take it the wrong way, I was just like πŸ˜³
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Feeling very sleepy now...will come back soon to give my 2 cents..worth the comments...
arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Limerance

So weird how our schedules seem to mesh. Lol
I have to stay there because remember where I live? πŸ˜†  My car needs a service done by the dealership and it's 40 minutes away from my house so I have to wait! And it truly is creepy last summer when I went this old dude asked me for my phone number so he could give me vegetables from his garden. And he's like I hope you don't take it the wrong way, I was just like πŸ˜³

40 mins??!??!?!?! I have a whole mall that I could chill at..but no I hate staying!
Remind me to thank God!!

🀣...vegetables from his garden????!!!

ohh Minal darling ..you have my sympathy!!
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: arabianpaki

40 mins??!??!?!?! I have a whole mall that I could chill at..but no I hate staying!
Remind me to thank God!!

🀣...vegetables from his garden????!!!

ohh Minal darling ..you have my sympathy!!

Thank you Azizah for the sympathy. πŸ˜† 
I pray to God that I don't meet someone like him tomorrow! I've had enough bad experiences with creepers! But I should be going now since I have to wake up early. I'll catch up with you later! Goodnight :)
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
RES

Great update! Maan and Geet are slowly trusting each other. Piyu is such a sweetheart. lol This is definitely not boring. Can't wait to see how Maan reveals his past. 

And I don't like car dealerships, very creepy people there. Hope you don't meet any creepers. lol 
Edited by Krishnaluv94 - 12 years ago
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh minal what a sweet update.
 i luv their open communication. 
so i'm so dreaming of piyu to ask geet to lay down with her in the bed πŸ˜‰ u r getting my thoughts here πŸ˜ƒ right??

thanx for the pm and an adorable read πŸ€—
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good to see they are bonding well and maan is comfortable around her