Users

Frequent Posters

Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It didn't make any sense but I liked the way you put the names with the months.😃
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newdime

It didn't make any sense but I liked the way you put the names with the months.😃

I know. I am really bored.
Newdime thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krishnaluv94

I know. I am really bored.

Why you are bored?  I thought you were putting your writting in together what happened to the contest?
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail

Why you are bored?  I thought you were putting your writting in together what happened to the contest?

Enh, I keep getting distracted. I work better under pressure.. At least, that's my excuse. lol
Newdime thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krishnaluv94

Enh, I keep getting distracted. I work better under pressure.. At least, that's my excuse. lol

Oh I could do that very well give you the pressure...c'mon gear up...we wants some Krishna ka K factor...
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail

Oh I could do that very well give you the pressure...c'mon gear up...we wants some Krishna ka K factor...

I'm trying. Summer break and I are enjoying..
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -shabnoor-

This is the first time I'm here...I just stumbled upon this one and thought of giving it a chance, as it is I'm just back after my long hiatus...:) and currently I'm just reading NY Times...guess I'll add yours too in the list !!

First and foremost the friendship you described between Meera and Geet is wonderful...they say right, "A friend in need is a friend indeed." It's good to at least have one true friend!

About the concept I found it gripping n I'm gonna be a regular reader though at times my comment may pipe in late..due to my hectic schedule but nevertheless I'm gonna be here !

Also the way you've described the pain n agony one goes through at the very start though in bits n pieces is solid...and carves a way for future updates!...waiting to see how the story unfolds!! and last but not the least..you are a good writer with lots of potential !!!

Take Care,
Fatima

P.S: btw what is your name ??

Thank you Fatima I am truly speechless with your comment. I'm glad to hear that you will be giving my work a chance and hope you enjoy it. As for Meera and Geet you described it perfectly well they indeed are true friends. Their relationship is very valuable, we all need a person to lean on and trust at certain points in our lives. 
I'm glad you liked the concept it's a very close one to me. There are layers to it that will be revealed as parts go on so I can't wait to read your insight on them when you pipe in here and there. And the agony and pain will continue throughout in bits and pieces since this whole FF is a progressive tale towards a point where those emotions are able to be replaced slowly. 
I'm very grateful that you stumbled upon this little work and hope you continue to drop by. Thank you once again for the feedback I'm very grateful for it. And my name is Minal :)
arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Augizah... sounds like some famous Persian guy in history or something😆
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: arabianpaki

Augizah... sounds like some famous Persian guy in history or something😆

It totally could pass as that azizah! Lol
I'm confused Krishna did you just randomly pick months? And I find Minuary ironic because my nickname in the family is Minu. 😆