Fan Fictions

MG FF: Quantum of Solace -Thread One- - Page 16

Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Krishnaluv94

I thought you were working on an update? Kya hua tera vada? Voh kasam, voy irada? Yes, I'm in a singing mood today, I don't know why though

Working on being the key words. Lol
I swear with it being summer and nothing to do my mother makes sure I have more than enough to keep me occupied. Yesterday it was Lowe's and yard work and today it was Best Buy. But good news is I have half of it completed! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Limerance

Working on being the key words. Lol
I swear with it being summer and nothing to do my mother makes sure I have more than enough to keep me occupied. Yesterday it was Lowe's and yard work and today it was Best Buy. But good news is I have half of it completed! 

Same here. Today we went to Home Depot to return shingles. Shingles?! Anywho, halfway is better than none! 😊 Are we all here or on Shaheda's thread. I'm getting confused.
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
And why are y'all talking about me without my being here? TBP? I think not. I'm not even close. 
arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG!! look I see her! She's here! She's here! ...😆 ..jk
I know what you mean .. my mom's just the same way! With her its more of clean the basement...or the garage! I swear to god there's nothing to clean..its all junk! But nooo we can't throw it away, we have to keep it..or give it to charity! And though the charity people come and collect it themselves, every 2 months, we ALWAYS forget the date! Just now, I made her tea.. and she's like, I believe your done with your school stuff... start cleaning each closest! I told her I have things that dad told me to do😉... so not true! ..and so I'm here ..lol
So back to the point... Can we please get an update in the near future?!

Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Have any of you read WhiteFantasy's My Only Exception or Heartbeats of a Prisoner?
Limerance thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arabianpaki

OMG!! look I see her! She's here! She's here! ...😆 ..jk
I know what you mean .. my mom's just the same way! With her its more of clean the basement...or the garage! I swear to god there's nothing to clean..its all junk! But nooo we can't throw it away, we have to keep it..or give it to charity! And though the charity people come and collect it themselves, every 2 months, we ALWAYS forget the date! Just now, I made her tea.. and she's like, I believe your done with your school stuff... start cleaning each closest! I told her I have things that dad told me to do😉... so not true! ..and so I'm here ..lol
So back to the point... Can we please get an update in the near future?!

I know I'm horrible. I pop up here every few days and then go silent. 
But what can I do? You know the feeling Azizah when a mother beckons you can't ignore her! Haha.
I'm so tired of cleaning it's not even funny! Our garage is spotless but watch in two days it'll be the same way and I get stuck doing it. I try to get of doing things and then she does guilt trip on me. What a life I have! 
Anyways I know please forgive me for being super late but I'm trying my hardest to finish it. I have about 1000 words so I could post but you all would think it's short since I've spoiled you all with such long updates! ðŸ˜†
Limerance thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sharmake11

dadi damn good with

playing cupid
coffe date super geet telling
maan what she sees in his eyes
maan really amused with her
wonder what happen to piyu mother
to lose
it sounds like maaneet friendship
brewing its both of them can sooth
one another pain & sorrow
i hope maan pour out his &secrect  his
holding up so his heart lighted up
simply wonderful
love it
looking foward next part
dam ur good with suspense
keep up sweety
muah
with bear hug
thanks 4 pm

Awh thanks for the wonderful comment Samara! Everything will come out but it'll be a slow process I should warn you! Sorry for the torture! lol 
Hope you've been well.
arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Krishnaluv94

Have any of you read WhiteFantasy's My Only Exception or Heartbeats of a Prisoner?

nope... but then again..I don't read to many FFs.. just a few of them! Otherwise I would be here 24/7...
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arabianpaki

nope... but then again..I don't read to many FFs.. just a few of them! Otherwise I would be here 24/7...

That is true. I've cut down my FF-reading to the best ones. 
Limerance thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 6thElement

Hey Limerance,

Have been meaning to comment, but sorry couldn't get to it earlier.
I'm loving your writing style. Simple and quite detailed. I always feel its the most difficult to keep it simple and still have the audience hooked. And you have already done it. Hats off.

Scene lengths are very crisp and just right. Emotion depiction is great and makes me get into their heads easily.
Piyu is cute...she is the best. (Of course I do love M&G, but the younger one is cuter ðŸ˜†)  After a long time I'm reading a M&G FF (apart from Moksha ofcourse) and its proving to be fresh breath of air in terms of your story telling style. Geet's dilemma, that she was put under, is definitely novel in the FF world. I hope you could do an update with her in the actual crisis.

Great updates Limerance.
Can't wait to find out how you are going to treat the story...
Hasini

I'm truly grateful for your wonderful comment Hasini. It means a lot to know that my work is interesting to you. When I started writing this I wanted to make sure that it was different from what is already out here and at the same time relay-able enough for people to understand. As for my writing style being simple I'm glad that you described it as that because it's exactly what I was going for. Writing is a way for me to get away from all the confusion of life so I like to go in the opposite path and keep things sweet and simple.

All the characters in the FF will have an very important part to play so I'm glad that you like Piyu. She's one of my favorite to write for also. As for Geet's dilemma it will play a very vital role in the FF. The whole process will be slow and the pace of the FF might also seem like that but I hope it holds your interest enough to continue reading. 

Once again thanks for the feedback it means a lot and I'm so sorry I couldn't get around to replying back sooner I've just been busy. I hope to see you around and my name is Minal by the way :)