MG FF: Quantum of Solace -Thread One- - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
loved it..!!!
plz do pm me
love your ff pls add me to your pm list
Wow...really nice plot ...totally loved the first part...sad to see Geet facing all that due to her professional decision...people can be so mean at times...good that Meera is with her...but what's she planning??and Is Piyu Maan's daughter??so where is his wife then??how are Maan n Geet gonna meet..?I know lots of questionsπŸ˜†...but yeah I'm sure I'll find answers to all these in the coming updates😊...eagerly waiting for the next update...do PM me pls..πŸ˜›
Originally posted by arabianpaki

I gonna walk out of the back door... there are too many talent writers here!  Who am I kidding, I aint leaving, after all a talented writer needs talented readers, so thats what I'm good at and I'll be here πŸ˜‰...
First, I absolutely love the title - is there a story behind how you came about that, please do tell! The title makes your story a whole more interesting! Second, amazing start! Dil maange more ;)
Piyu? Very interesting!!
I hope these sleepless nights continue to act as a catalyst for writing more long updates πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Oh I truly wish I had an amazing story behind the title but sadly I don't! The truth of the matter is after I finished the first part I send it to Shaheda and she felt that this title would suit this FF. At first I was a little leery because my first OS was also titled Solace. But in the end after thinking about it I decided it was the best title. So all credits to the title go to Shaheda! πŸ˜†

And my hope of writing to help me sleep is drastically failing, as a matter of fact the problem has gotten worse so long updates are definitely on the way!πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Limerance

Oh I truly wish I had an amazing story behind the title but sadly I don't! The truth of the matter is after I finished the first part I send it to Shaheda and she felt that this title would suit this FF. At first I was a little leery because my first OS was also titled Solace. But in the end after thinking about it I decided it was the best title. So all credits to the title go to Shaheda! πŸ˜†

And my hope of writing to help me sleep is drastically failing, as a matter of fact the problem has gotten worse so long updates are definitely on the way!πŸ˜‰

Ooohh, well in that case go Shaheda baji !! lol
I'm not a doctor, but if the sleepless night issue has gotten worse, it's a good thingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Long updates ..that makes me super happy!πŸ˜› not to mention I have a new thread to spam!!

p.s: I read your other two OS! impressive..definitely a writer!

Very Interesting PM me please
Originally posted by Limerance

Thank you Limerance...I really appreciate it.  The credit is really for your work...I couldn't think of anything but that...I wanted it a unique one which I was not able to give it to mine...and I always thrive for different for myself...that includes my close ones...meaning my friends...
Edited by Newdime - 12 years ago
Originally posted by arabianpaki

Ooohh, well in that case go Shaheda baji !! lol
I'm not a doctor, but if the sleepless night issue has gotten worse, it's a good thingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Long updates ..that makes me super happy!πŸ˜› not to mention I have a new thread to spam!!

p.s: I read your other two OS! impressive..definitely a writer!

Thank you Azizah...Minal don't listen to her...yes she is my darling..πŸ˜†.but you need sleep...you will get ur sleeps soon...as you are catching your dreams and forming it in to a lively creation of words.
We will have loads of thread to spam...for sure...no worries there...πŸ˜‰

And yes her writing is impressive...

Is solace anywhere more comforting than that in the arms of a love!

Great start ...!

Originally posted by Newdime

Thank you Azizah...Minal don't listen to her...yes she is my darling..πŸ˜†.but you need sleep...you will get ur sleeps soon...as you are catching your dreams and forming it in to a lively creation of words.
We will have loads of thread to spam...for sure...no worries there...πŸ˜‰

And yes her writing is impressive...

Oh please girls you all know as well as I do that there are better writers out there than me! But I do greatly appreciate your compliments! πŸ˜³
And sleeping has totally been out of the question. Last night no joke I went to bed at 3:30, still woke up 3 times in middle of the night and finally rolled out of bed at nine! I honestly have no idea what's wrong with me.
And yes a new home to spamming after Newdime's FF! Haha