Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
What bank is SA endorsing though? =/ Anyways, if not in show but EVERYWHERE else, it's all about KaSh and happy happy things everywhere for KaShians. THAT makes me happy too!<3 :D
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

What bank is SA endorsing though? =/ Anyways, if not in show but EVERYWHERE else, it's all about KaSh and happy happy things everywhere for KaShians. THAT makes me happy too!<3 :D

Karur Vysya Bank. :P

Check this out- http://www.shilpaanand.info/Ads/Commercials.html

the second one is the bank one. :)

And you're so cute lol! <3
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ahh, thankss Yashi!!

LOL @ the cute bit. πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ I am really liking the SUPERSTAR bit in the article for KaSh. And for SA. I am glad it didn't take her years and years to get a name for herself in TV<33
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

Ahh, thankss Yashi!!

LOL @ the cute bit. πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ I am really liking the SUPERSTAR bit in the article for KaSh. And for SA. I am glad it didn't take her years and years to get a name for herself in TV<33

Same! :D So happy for KaSh. :)
And SA of course, she's a legend, and a role model for me! πŸ˜³ She only did like one show and that too for a few months and she is respected so much by everyone and has a HUGE fan following! I love her to bits. <3 <3 Everyone's gotta love her...she is such a sweetheart! <3 <3
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
loved it for KASH..πŸ˜›
tanya_dmgroxxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
thnx for sharing...
kash rule everywere<3
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
First tu Wooohooo KaSh are mentioned in one article i guess every week we are getting one or other KaSh article now good good this show their power

I have seen both KaSh ad's all of them hehe KSG ad was with Rashmi and one was iwth that Amrit guy from DMG and Shona has done many ad's with Amir, Aishwarya and Amitabh wah wah

People used to say dat Shilpa only works in ad's the think is she loves doing dat and wont stop as datz where her career started and another thing is dat she is still being recognized from her few secs ad's and KSG hayye he gt this bcz he looks so hot

_Ananya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing!!
Loved the fact that they mentioned Shilpa here and why not? She's done sooo many advertisements and she mostly definitely is a hottie :)

Love You Shona!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
😳Go KaSh!!! So happy to see Shona there!
_Afrin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awww this is totally KaShsome month!!!!!!!!!!!  3 articles mentioned them...πŸ˜ƒ
I just loved this fact that even if Shilpa is 1000 miles away from media but still her presence felt so strong...
hope like last june next will also bring something good for us...😍
Edited by _Afrin_ - 12 years ago