F.I.R

TOI: The Dancing Cop!

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged

The dancing cop! 

Ever imagined a tough cop,who doesnt think twice before slapping anyone,gyrating on popular numbers You might not be able to connect jhatkamatkas with terror,but Chandramukhi Chautala defies the norm.Along with serving hot and karara thappads,Chautala aka Kavita Kaushik has been dishing out some garmagaram dance moves on the show as well.The tough cop has now turned into a choreographer,who teaches masala moves to the constables of Imaan chowki.So,impressed are her co-actors,that they have become her students.Kavita says,Just like acting,dancing comes naturally to me.I am fortunate enough to not have two-left-feet unlike many other members of the show! In fact,I happen to love dancing.Every time I get to know about an upcoming dance sequence,I get excited like a kid! It is like a stress buster to me.I have previously performed to various songs and qawalis as part of the role.And I have always refused to learn moves from anyone. Well,with Aamir Ali joining the show,the team has only become stronger.Is it a new choreographing duo in the making Watch the show,Monday to Friday,at 10.30 pm on SAB TV.

KILLER MOVES: Kavita Kaushik 

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index