Bond between anmol and alekh

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Despite of alekhs mental state he loved anmol as one of his
Anmol was a stranger to rajvansh house he needed to build relationship and start a journey from scratch he did that diligently and one of them was creating his bond with his mentally unstable brother alkeh

This is one instance where he should immense responsibility and made sure no pain is endured by alkeh

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7NaX6LgtAY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YOUTUBE]

I hope they had time to show more of this unusual bonding

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@shanti...thanks for sharing .

really got emotional watching this scene..indeed a great bond..

well thats anmol he was there always for everyone..he always respected alekh.as bhaiya or bhai...

so smartly he handled this suicide situation of alekh.. touched the heart.he got hurt but he was more concerned for alekh's wellbeing..

from day one alekh-anmol bond has been wonderful..in the start how he stood up for him and was against vasu for his brother..

such beautiful relationship in the leap and still they ended this show..

only hope they are back and they show how this relationship have grown more stronger..
Edited by savee_k - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Yes savita indeed anmol and alkeh were daam sweet
I remember that scene after the confrontation with mamaji he comes back and he goes to everyones room and finally alkekhs
Alkeh saw anmol as a guide in taking care of kushi as he did with Tammy

Both apurva and angad had a great rappo I so wish bidaaii continued with this relationship
See rs other shows which is still going snail speed anmol ragini alekh saakshi have a whole life ahead and it had great potential
I just hope these four people who made the post leap see newer frontiers can be back
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@shanti..so true alekh always had the confidence anmol and ragini will look after khushi as their own daughter..

in the end khushi was anmol's second daughter..

alekh telling anmol you are so good hearted and responsible..

the KC scene where he said to ragini tammy ke papa is so responsible and he always call when he is late.alekh has always took anmol as a guiding light how to be responsible father just as him as tammy's father..

love how he supported alekh about his job as a waiter in the icecream parlor..

some scenes to remember of anmol-alekh in leap...apu-angad were great in each of their scenes in bidaai..

there are so much more about this bond of brothers..lets see in B2 if RS focus on this usp too...
shanti05 thumbnail
Actually anmol and alkeh the jelebis scene with taashi was cute too

He only instigated anmol to kiss ragini twice once in the locked up room
NExt was during the photo session
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Shanti, I was seeing this scene just yesterday. Anmol had  a lot of climbing to do in Bidaai, twice . 😃 . He was like a superhero, all wrong things become right once he enters.😎.

Do upload the jalebi scene and father's day scene if possible.😃

shanti05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha03

Shanti, I was seeing this scene just yesterday. Anmol had a lot of climbing to do in Bidaai, twice . 😃 . He was like a superhero, all wrong things become right once he enters.😎.

Do upload the jalebi scene and father's day scene if possible.😃

Can I hug u for this
He is the super hero
Aww he saved alkeh earlier also while flying kite and now when he was in the suicide mission
With out anmol kuch bhi munkin nahi
Gawd why did they end the show his character so much to explore
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
for anmol they all were his duniya and everything...just beautiful and awesome...Alekh loved anmol from depth of his heart which recognized gem anmol was..thank you for sharing shanti
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice to see remembering the bond between anmol and alkeh

They was so much affection between them .. He made sure  that Alkeh would be never affected by  the loss of dear ones and overcome any problems.

The way he very intelligetnly saves Alkeh ..
He wanted to also write letter to sadhnana and  making him distracted he safelt got him down !

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqNPD-1TkPk[/YOUTUBE]

His promise to his friend and to take care of Alkeh was so well shown and they grew in leaps and bounds
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
anmol and alekh... Another wonder of post leap...
Alekh use to call Anmol as tammy ke papa... Anmol use to call him baiya or baiy... I wonder should i call them bro's or friends... Alekh believed that friendship is the bigest thing in the world... Bt for anmol it was a relationship... Which he shared with alekh was a poor relationship... He love his bro a lot... after alekh's wedding with sakshi... two bro were on pain... it's one of the heart touching moment in
bidaai...