Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

BAVD 25th May, WU (Page 2)

princess_star11 Goldie
princess_star11
princess_star11

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update bavdfan.

I agree with fuzzyface what the hell is this?????
Kaisi bakwas trach hai? Couldnt the cv's think of anything better! I'd rather see Gau's plans than this! Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24bavdfanghotalazfuzzyface

cheznazi Groupbie
cheznazi
cheznazi

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rakhie_08

What an utter let-down yesterdays epi was Dead

... in which it has been highlighted and the fact that it will now in all likely hood be used to create tension between BharLi, when there isn't a real need for it at all.

..make it out to be something bigger than it is, by asking him to leave the room??? Angry

...Her negligence has planted an idea in Murli's had that really doesn't need to be there!

..  What is the curtain there for?  

..she said to him 'don't worry it's nothing serious.  

..If it's not an issue, why make it into one?  

...On a side note, what luck that they should make love just once and Bharti falls pregnant (if that last article is anything to go by Ermm)

[email protected] - Thanks for the update.  For a first one, it was really good. Thumbs Up 

My sentiments exactly!
@bavdfnan - you did an oustanding job! Hope to read more from you.

@Rakhie_08, you asked the same questions that were burning in my head. The whole thing was not handled properly. I specifically got really nervous when at the end, that stupid music came on. The same music that was playing in the background when Bharti left Murli the first time. That music implies guilt, worry, confusion, uncertainty. I really want Murli to stop and THINK for a moment, not just insinuate that he hurt her.

I will be very disappointed if the writers decide to ignore the intimacy track between these two. With this episode they have sent a really nasty message out about little ladies not being able to handle normal men!

Plus, a marriage without sex is what gets men into trouble, and ultimately a relationship into trouble. Bharti & Murli shared that kind of relationship before. That is why it was so easy for Murli to dismiss her sincerity and had no problems letting her go because he wasn't "one" with her.

I hope something or maybe even Bharti herself puts Murli's anxiety to rest.

@hashbrown - back posting because of what you said. Big smile 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24hashbrownbavdfanaddicted1ghotalazimagine-addictfuzzyfaceRakhie_08

cheznazi Groupbie
cheznazi
cheznazi

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

Heh???? Confused What bakwas is this?? Who the hell came up with this plot?
It sends wrong messages all around. CVs are bunch of crazy people just coz they can't create misunderstanding between Bharli, so some genius came up with another guilt trip plot.

Cvs needs  ClapClapClapClap What a faltu track!

DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead Yuck!

Thanks for the update, you did a good job.Big smile
You sound like me, moments after I saw the episode! Everything went wrong for me. The end was chopped off, the clip was not edited properly and then these stupid writers decided to turn honeymoon into honeysick!

Plus, there were so many things wrong with the way the message was being narrated.
- Don't make love to a dwarf!
- Don't trust your wife if she tells you everything is fine and dandy
- Doctors are liars!
- Doctors in India are tactless (this is the 2nd time this show is implying this)
- Kill yourself worrying over nothing!

Only two things helped me simmer down after I watched this.

1. Mridang looking hot in those cream pants Wink, and
2. Murli giving Bharti a kiss on the forehead. I would love for someone to wake ME up like that every morning! Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24hashbrownbavdfanimagine-addictghotalazfuzzyface

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
@ Cheznazi - The moment they showed Bharti not reacting to Murli calling her, I thought 'uh oh'.

And when that doctor asked 'did you consumate your marriage last night'. my hands flew to my head and I thought 'Where the **** is she going with this?' Shocked

From that moment I just knew it was all going to go downhill.

I don't have a problem with the issue at hand.  That some women have this reaction after sex the first time.  But to imply that it is a result of the fact that Bharti is a dwarf is so wrong.  OK, I know the doctor said to Bharti it isn't.  But she has led Murli to believe that it is.  If she had brought Murli back into the room and said the same thing, we wouldn't have a problem.  We could have just passed it off as one of those things.

I don't understand where they are going with this? Confused  It serves no purpose other than to be used as a means to create tension between BharLi.

It seems somewhat foolhardy, to spend almost a week depicting such growing closeness between them, such understanding and intimacy only to drive a wall between them almost instantly.

I mean I've seen CV's come up with worse things.  Don't ask me why, because I really don't know myself, but this doesn't sit well with me at all.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24hashbrownbavdfanaddicted1imagine-addictghotalazfuzzyface

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Thanks Bavd for the great update!!!!

I'm soo disappointed that the cvs went this unneccessary track...like many here I agree couldn't they think of anything else...I mean now we are going to see pre marraige all over again...and the stupid doctor she really pissed me off...wen she asked about the consumation part I thought W*F and when bharti said yes..then she asks murli to leave I mean come on you're meant to have some sort of subtlely at least what is the guy meant to think...and then like rakhie pointed out why then say later Ive explained the rest to bharti that's just taking the piss...murli one piece of advice listen to
bharti if she's telling u that nothings wrong that you haven't 'hurt' her...who better then her to know...let's wait to see what happens tonight!!!

cheznazibavdfanaddicted1hashbrownimagine-addictghotalazfuzzyface

hashbrown Senior Member
hashbrown
hashbrown

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
i loved everyone's post...
rakhie you were so to the point.
cheznazi, welcome back...your second post is the result of sound reasoning... these script writers are devoid of all that is sane...now they have to show DOORIYAN between an otherwise happy couple, so they have come up with this idea...
i think @ addicted wrote: is murli a JAHIL? ...cannot he do his research, cannot he speak to other good doctors, before deciding on his own that he will hurt his wife every time he makes love...

i want the cvs to prove it medically that making love is a wrong idea if someone happens to have a little person as wife.

i will do some research myself...i think samirah can help too...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24ghotalazimagine-addictfuzzyface

cheznazi Groupbie
cheznazi
cheznazi

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bavdfan

@kt25 hi! welcome ! that's maybe the bad part about it : i don't miss a single thing, maybe i should make it shorter. not every one would like to read all that ! after some sleep i'll set up this. and thanks for taking the time to read and finding it worthy :)

Outstanding job @bavdfan!  I personally like minute by minute narration - especially when it comes to Murli and Bharti. So, the more detailed the better. For those who don't like a long article can always speed read or skip some paragraphs - but as for me, I read and re-read everything about Murli & Bharti. I just cannot get enough of the two love birds. Big smile

Thank you for your efforts. Clap Indeed you are adedicated fan to post at 2 am!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24hashbrownbavdfanaddicted1samirah23fuzzyface

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
They had better clear up this issue, and fast.  Because I swear I'll do my nut, if they carry on implying that as a dwarf Bharti is unable to maintain a physically intimate relationship with her average sized husband Angry

Most women who are dwarfs only have limbs that have been affected.  Usually their bodies or the torso is normal size.  Aside from her hands and legs, Bharti's actual body (from her collar to her pelvis, and across) is probably about the same size as mine.  which means they have the depth and width needed.  Childbearing is a different matter altogether, and not all dwarfs have problems even then.

I wasn't too keen on them moving so fast with this relationship.  But now that they have I would hate to see them messing it up with all this faltu ideas which appear to be utitlised to create drama for drama's sake.

I need to see BharLi having a proper heart to heart over the matter.  None of this 'I can't say anything as I don't want him/her to be pareshan'.  Real couples don't this hiding things from each other crap.  We lay everything out on the table and deal with it.  it's the key to a successful marriage, trust and honesty.

If Murli doesn't tell Bharti his fears she won't understand his behaviour.  In turn she will be confused and hurt and not know how to behave with him.  Which in turn will alleviate his fears even more, and so the cycle continues.  And before you know it we have a marriage on the rocks!!!  I wouldn't put it past CV's.  Those lobotomised nutters have no shortage of crazy ideas!

So a proper convo between the two is needed.  CV's please don't make this into an actual track.  Whatever 'this' is, needs to be very very short-lived Angry

Rae24hashbrownbavdfanaddicted1imagine-addictghotalazfuzzyface

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index