Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

@bavdfan, i love details when it comes to bharti and murli...but in general, do whatever you are convenient with...you had asked for opinions, so the thought that came randomly to me was mentioned there...i think the person doing the update really desreves great appreciation for putting in his time and effort...i thank you again for doing it for us.

yes cheznazi, murli and bharti, beyond a doubt, are way too comfortable with each other now. but i would like them to reach a higher level of comfort from now on...it only comes by living with each other as husband and wife...hopefully things are sorted out between them soon enough so that we can enjoy the best of this very special couple.

Edited by hashbrown - 12 years ago
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

bavd, wow, you have got a great picture of juhi for the inset...i just noticed it...
minaz296 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update
bavdfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: hashbrown

bavd, wow, you have got a great picture of juhi for the inset...i just noticed it...

thanks! I thought it was time to put a picture, it's the first time i see it on the net (hope it's not a montage or something...)

@minaz296 thank you ! and i profit of this comment to thanks properly all who have read the (long, long, long zzz) update i've done!
Now i'll go read enthusiastically addicted1 26th may first WU !👏
Edited by bavdfan - 12 years ago