BAVD 25th May, WU - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
thanxxx..i dont know its just soo weird reading and watching the romance part..the whole time my mouth is open lol๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by kelly12

thanxxx..i dont know its just soo weird reading and watching the romance part..the whole time my mouth is open lol๐Ÿ˜•

And I have never been more comfortable watching a couple romance onscreen๐Ÿ˜ƒ.  Because the everyday and mundane becomes something meaningful and significant because of their difference.

Originally posted by vik rocks

well as this is your first update, i have to say something...brilliant update! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผdoesn't look like your first one... very well done!๐Ÿ‘

so will murli once again fall in this guilt trap thinking that his closeness caused bharti to fall sick... i hope this doesn't create problems between bharli๐Ÿค”

thanks, i'll do the Wednesday update from now on.

really, if this was happening in real life i would say that murli is trying to have a good reason for not getting intimate with her... ๐Ÿ˜•
@hashbrown

thanks i've tried to make it shorter today, but i've failed, i'll keep trying !

what i don't understand about murli is that he started thinking that bharti was the one hiding something from him. he seems almost insecure!
from the doc part, i think that maybe she thought that bharti will speak much more openly alone. and that she will explains her husband later. She didn't envisaged the fact that murli will go all psycho.

@cheznazi thanks for your support!
Edited by bavdfan - 12 years ago
well Bavdfan...congratulations for getting the Wednesday slots & thanks a lot for filling up the vacant post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
if you are comfortable writing long & detailed updates then it's absolutely fine. those who don't prefer reading long updates will skip the points & read it by themselves...there is no need to think about the readers' convinience๐Ÿ˜† 
however i suggest you to make it shorter...making the update shorter is for your own convinience...coz it's very time consuming to write long updates...the choice is yours๐Ÿ˜ƒ do it at your own convinience๐Ÿ˜Š
The episode is like a bad taste left in the mouth. It's very inconsiderate, totally uncalled for and I must say very insensitive.๐Ÿ˜ณ Total faltu utter bakwas๐Ÿคข Yuck and double yuck!๐Ÿคข

But on a lighter note for a change it was Mridang with the plan, so being with Gau has finally rubbed on him ๐Ÿ˜†

@rakhie am I gonna c u at the new Kekta Mata show 'Bade Ache Laggte Hai' forum. Looks promising. I am going in prepared without any expectations coz we all know what is K-Mata is capable off ๐Ÿ˜†. It has Ram Kapoor with a hint of Mr Walia, my favourite combination ๐Ÿ˜
Originally posted by kelly12

I am wondering what you mean about "soo weird ... the romance part".
What is so weird about falling in love and enjoying intimacy with opposite sex?

Or ... do you mean it is weird because it is between a midget and short guy (hey!!! Murli is SHORT ๐Ÿ˜ƒ he is only 5'6" in real life).

I suppose if you mean weird btwn a midget and a short guy then that will change, I am sure, in time, if the writers show us more of huggy-huggy scenes between the two. Shuru mein even I was cracking up! ๐Ÿ˜›

Hey, incidentally, did anyone notice Murli and Bharti are 10000% comfortable with each other now? Bharti had her hand on his knee when in bed, and he held her hand and was squeezing it!!  ๐Ÿ˜ณ  Hai, it was enviably romantic!
Originally posted by bavdfan

thanks, i'll do the Wednesday update from now on.

really, if this was happening in real life i would say that murli is trying to have a good reason for not getting intimate with her... ๐Ÿ˜•
I agree. It is the writers who are deliberately trying to keep two lovers apart!   As for Murli, I watched the scene again where he asks her what the doc said. And he, itne pyaar se asked "Bharti.. please hum mazak nahi kar..." So so SO sweet! ๐Ÿ˜
Originally posted by cheznazi

I am wondering what you mean about "soo weird ... the romance part".
What is so weird about falling in love and enjoying intimacy with opposite sex?

Or ... do you mean it is weird because it is between a midget and short guy (hey!!! Murli is SHORT ๐Ÿ˜ƒ he is only 5'6" in real life).

I suppose if you mean weird btwn a midget and a short guy then that will change, I am sure, in time, if the writers show us more of huggy-huggy scenes between the two. Shuru mein even I was cracking up! ๐Ÿ˜›

Hey, incidentally, did anyone notice Murli and Bharti are 10000% comfortable with each other now? Bharti had her hand on his knee when in bed, and he held her hand and was squeezing it!!  ๐Ÿ˜ณ  Hai, it was enviably romantic!

I'm uncomfortable too. But i'm not uneasy because she is a midget, I'm ALWAYS uncomfortable watching cheezy scenes in ANY drama/film on this planet. This is just NOT my thing ahah. But i love to KNOW the fact that they are having great times, it makes me happy for Bharti.

But there is one thing that truly makes me mad, it's the fact that there is this little subtle uneasy feeling coming from Murli/vikrant.not always though. and i know that it's also the cv's that want it. But still, I want to beat him up sometimes for spoiling this cute scenes.

5'6'' ? what a shock, he is so skinny is seems so much more taller to me! 

I didn't notice that they touched each other, i'll go watch it again aha
Originally posted by fuzzyface

The episode is like a bad taste left in the mouth. It's very inconsiderate, totally uncalled for and I must say very insensitive.๐Ÿ˜ณ Total faltu utter bakwas๐Ÿคข Yuck and double yuck!๐Ÿคข

But on a lighter note for a change it was Mridang with the plan, so being with Gau has finally rubbed on him ๐Ÿ˜†

@rakhie am I gonna c u at the new Kekta Mata show 'Bade Ache Laggte Hai' forum. Looks promising. I am going in prepared without any expectations coz we all know what is K-Mata is capable off ๐Ÿ˜†. It has Ram Kapoor with a hint of Mr Walia, my favourite combination ๐Ÿ˜

Hell No! 

I maybe a glutton for punishment, but woman I am not suicidal!

If desi serials in general give me a headache, then Kekta Maiyya's serials make me want to gouge out my eyes with the blunt end of a spoon!