Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cheznazi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

Heh???? 😕 What bakwas is this?? Who the hell came up with this plot?

It sends wrong messages all around. CVs are bunch of crazy people just coz they can't create misunderstanding between Bharli, so some genius came up with another guilt trip plot.

Cvs needs  👏👏👏👏 What a faltu track!

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 Yuck!

Thanks for the update, you did a good job.😃

You sound like me, moments after I saw the episode! Everything went wrong for me. The end was chopped off, the clip was not edited properly and then these stupid writers decided to turn honeymoon into honeysick!

Plus, there were so many things wrong with the way the message was being narrated.
- Don't make love to a dwarf!
- Don't trust your wife if she tells you everything is fine and dandy
- Doctors are liars!
- Doctors in India are tactless (this is the 2nd time this show is implying this)
- Kill yourself worrying over nothing!

Only two things helped me simmer down after I watched this.

1. Mridang looking hot in those cream pants 😉, and
2. Murli giving Bharti a kiss on the forehead. I would love for someone to wake ME up like that every morning! 😊

Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Cheznazi - The moment they showed Bharti not reacting to Murli calling her, I thought 'uh oh'.

And when that doctor asked 'did you consumate your marriage last night'. my hands flew to my head and I thought 'Where the **** is she going with this?' 😲

From that moment I just knew it was all going to go downhill.

I don't have a problem with the issue at hand.  That some women have this reaction after sex the first time.  But to imply that it is a result of the fact that Bharti is a dwarf is so wrong.  OK, I know the doctor said to Bharti it isn't.  But she has led Murli to believe that it is.  If she had brought Murli back into the room and said the same thing, we wouldn't have a problem.  We could have just passed it off as one of those things.

I don't understand where they are going with this? 😕  It serves no purpose other than to be used as a means to create tension between BharLi.

It seems somewhat foolhardy, to spend almost a week depicting such growing closeness between them, such understanding and intimacy only to drive a wall between them almost instantly.

I mean I've seen CV's come up with worse things.  Don't ask me why, because I really don't know myself, but this doesn't sit well with me at all.
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Bavd for the great update!!!!

I'm soo disappointed that the cvs went this unneccessary track...like many here I agree couldn't they think of anything else...I mean now we are going to see pre marraige all over again...and the stupid doctor she really pissed me off...wen she asked about the consumation part I thought W*F and when bharti said yes..then she asks murli to leave I mean come on you're meant to have some sort of subtlely at least what is the guy meant to think...and then like rakhie pointed out why then say later Ive explained the rest to bharti that's just taking the piss...murli one piece of advice listen to
bharti if she's telling u that nothings wrong that you haven't 'hurt' her...who better then her to know...let's wait to see what happens tonight!!!
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i loved everyone's post...
rakhie you were so to the point.
cheznazi, welcome back...your second post is the result of sound reasoning... these script writers are devoid of all that is sane...now they have to show DOORIYAN between an otherwise happy couple, so they have come up with this idea...
i think @ addicted wrote: is murli a JAHIL? ...cannot he do his research, cannot he speak to other good doctors, before deciding on his own that he will hurt his wife every time he makes love...

i want the cvs to prove it medically that making love is a wrong idea if someone happens to have a little person as wife.

i will do some research myself...i think samirah can help too...

cheznazi thumbnail

Originally posted by: bavdfan

@kt25 hi! welcome ! that's maybe the bad part about it : i don't miss a single thing, maybe i should make it shorter. not every one would like to read all that ! after some sleep i'll set up this. and thanks for taking the time to read and finding it worthy :)

Outstanding job @bavdfan!  I personally like minute by minute narration - especially when it comes to Murli and Bharti. So, the more detailed the better. For those who don't like a long article can always speed read or skip some paragraphs - but as for me, I read and re-read everything about Murli & Bharti. I just cannot get enough of the two love birds. 😃

Thank you for your efforts. 👏 Indeed you are adedicated fan to post at 2 am!
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
They had better clear up this issue, and fast.  Because I swear I'll do my nut, if they carry on implying that as a dwarf Bharti is unable to maintain a physically intimate relationship with her average sized husband 😡

Most women who are dwarfs only have limbs that have been affected.  Usually their bodies or the torso is normal size.  Aside from her hands and legs, Bharti's actual body (from her collar to her pelvis, and across) is probably about the same size as mine.  which means they have the depth and width needed.  Childbearing is a different matter altogether, and not all dwarfs have problems even then.

I wasn't too keen on them moving so fast with this relationship.  But now that they have I would hate to see them messing it up with all this faltu ideas which appear to be utitlised to create drama for drama's sake.

I need to see BharLi having a proper heart to heart over the matter.  None of this 'I can't say anything as I don't want him/her to be pareshan'.  Real couples don't this hiding things from each other crap.  We lay everything out on the table and deal with it.  it's the key to a successful marriage, trust and honesty.

If Murli doesn't tell Bharti his fears she won't understand his behaviour.  In turn she will be confused and hurt and not know how to behave with him.  Which in turn will alleviate his fears even more, and so the cycle continues.  And before you know it we have a marriage on the rocks!!!  I wouldn't put it past CV's.  Those lobotomised nutters have no shortage of crazy ideas!

So a proper convo between the two is needed.  CV's please don't make this into an actual track.  Whatever 'this' is, needs to be very very short-lived 😡
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rae24

murli one piece of advice listen to
bharti if she's telling u that nothings wrong that you haven't 'hurt' her...who better then her to know...let's wait to see what happens tonight!!!

excellent Rae...you are on the dot...
lets wait for tonight and see how they manage their great idea...
cheznazi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rakhie_08

They had better clear up this issue, and fast.  Because I swear I'll do my nut, if they carry on implying that as a dwarf Bharti is unable to maintain a physically intimate relationship with her average sized husband

Most women who are dwarfs only have limbs that have been affected.  Usually their bodies or the torso is normal size.  Aside from her hands and legs, Bharti's actual body (from her collar to her pelvis, and across) is probably about the same size as mine.  which means they have the depth and width needed.  Childbearing is a different matter altogether, and not all dwarfs have problems even then.

I wasn't too keen on them moving so fast with this relationship.  But now that they have I would hate to see them messing it up with all this faltu ideas which appear to be utitlised to create drama for drama's sake.

I need to see BharLi having a proper heart to heart over the matter.  None of this 'I can't say anything as I don't want him/her to be pareshan'.  Real couples don't this hiding things from each other crap.  We lay everything out on the table and deal with it.  it's the key to a successful marriage, trust and honesty.

If Murli doesn't tell Bharti his fears she won't understand his behaviour.  In turn she will be confused and hurt and not know how to behave with him.  Which in turn will alleviate his fears even more, and so the cycle continues.  And before you know it we have a marriage on the rocks!!!  I wouldn't put it past CV's.  Those lobotomised nutters have no shortage of crazy ideas!

So a proper convo between the two is needed.  CV's please don't make this into an actual track.  Whatever 'this' is, needs to be very very short-lived

@ Rakhie_08 Yeah! And how come the writers are forgetting that it was THEY who made Rupesh Chauhan tell the first suitors that "yeh maa bhi ban sakti hai"! This means, all the tests and capabilities were established very early on.

The writers didn't have any problem to drag jagre and kamina pan in the script. They even dragged a love story that wasn't even there, between sudha and Murli. Yet, when it comes to Bharti, they ALWAYS shortchange her!

Why? Is it because they don't believe that love between a dwarf and average height person is possible?  Or are they finding it hard to express it because they haven't been in such a situation themselves? If the later then they are truly unproffessional.

I want Bharti and Murli to share a bond that is spun from realism. So far, they had managed it. That is, Murli not accepting Bharti early on was real and natural because he felt shame to be married to a midget. Later, Murli accepting Bharti as his legal wife but not touching her was also normal, for a DECENT person who settles for 'what is'. 

And now, when it is time to show us that despite Bharti's shortcomings, pyaar tau ho hi gaya – these writers are chickening out on love track! I want the writers to treat the happiness track like every other normal newly weds and show us the romantic eye gestures and the betaabi to be with that person, even when you are in the same room!  Heck, they can even have Bharti and Murli sing and dance to one another "bole choodiyan, hai mei hogaya tera Bharti..."

Uff, I think some of us should hijack the love track and teach the show's writers on how it should be done!

addicted1 thumbnail

@ cheznazi :lemme know if u r planning this highjacking, i am with u  😉

since i saw this epi, I cant even tell u whats going on my mind. Well one thing I have done today. researched about dwarfism, and the different types of it, Actually this is what i use to do always when someone around me got sick, research on net, asking some doctors in my friend circle etc etc.point is, y cant Murli do this. Even no idea of collecting any infos.Bharti and Murli should talk open about this misunderstanding, and everything would be solved. The doctor passed with i dunno what, but i am pretty much sure , she doesnt had any psychology classes, what is necessary for doctors, at least in europe. But, what I really cant get, the CVs🤬 do not live in this world. They better should solve this stuff, otherwise, the story will become too unreal. And, finally, i use to skip more or less all scenes without Bharli. I watch this serial just cause of this sweet romance.
Edited by addicted1 - 12 years ago
Rakhie_08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheznazi

@ Rakhie_08 Yeah! And how come the writers are forgetting that it was THEY who made Rupesh Chauhan tell the first suitors that "yeh maa bhi ban sakti hai"! This means, all the tests and capabilities were established very early on.

The writers didn't have any problem to drag jagre and kamina pan in the script. They even dragged a love story that wasn't even there, between sudha and Murli. Yet, when it comes to Bharti, they ALWAYS shortchange her!

Why? Is it because they don't believe that love between a dwarf and average height person is possible?  Or are they finding it hard to express it because they haven't been in such a situation themselves? If the later then they are truly unproffessional.

I want Bharti and Murli to share a bond that is spun from realism. So far, they had managed it. That is, Murli not accepting Bharti early on was real and natural because he felt shame to be married to a midget. Later, Murli accepting Bharti as his legal wife but not touching her was also normal, for a DECENT person who settles for 'what is'. 

And now, when it is time to show us that despite Bharti's shortcomings, pyaar tau ho hi gaya ' these writers are chickening out on love track! I want the writers to treat the happiness track like every other normal newly weds and show us the romantic eye gestures and the betaabi to be with that person, even when you are in the same room!  Heck, they can even have Bharti and Murli sing and dance to one another "bole choodiyan, hai mei hogaya tera Bharti..."

Uff, I think some of us should hijack the love track and teach the show's writers on how it should be done!

🤣🤣