BAVD 25th May, WU

bavdfan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Okay guys, here is my first written update. I'm a newbie here so i still got some motivation. I'll try to do some written updates until the interest in the serial come back 'maybe'

I've not read a lot of others written updates so if there is something wrong, TELL ME please.

Episode starts with the cake scene of last epi.

Murli wants Bharti to feed him but she goes all tricky and crashes the cake on his face (such a waste 😲) Then she realizes that he'll do the same so she runs as fast as she can and Murli goes after her and catches her. He starts being serious and runs his hand on her waist. (don't ask where the cake went guys, I ate it.) She stops the kiddy attitude, and Murli touches her hair. She is shy so she shows him her back, but he holds her back and makes her turn around. Then she initiate a hug and he hugs her too. (cute scene 😳)

Now, they look at each other, Murli looks really happy.πŸ˜ƒ He stands up and he carries her like a new bride and lays her on the bed before lying on her side. She acts shy again but he gave her the look "don't worry" (if that even exists) so she hugs him. Camera leaves them.(here we go guys, end of the SR saga! πŸ‘)

In the morning, Murli enters the room with a trolley with the breakfast (am I imagining things or did he walk funny?!) Bharti is still asleep but he doesn't pay attention and starts talking to her "good morning madam, I've brought you an amazing breakfast " Bharti doesn't answer but he keeps talking: Bharti get up now, the whole world is up and you're still sleeping?! He goes near her to call her name. She is still not moving, eyelids close. So he comes closer and kisses her on the forehead. He suddenly realizes that she has a bad fever. He insists on waking her up, she opens her eyes. They look at each other. (really dramatically with the Hitchcock music in the background)

Now we're at the hospital, Murli and Bharti are talking with the doctor (female) Murli explains that she played the whole day under the rain and had some ice cream, so he thinks that it made her sick. The doctor asks if the SR happened last night. Murli and Bharti look at each other (what is it!?, do they communicate through eyes or what?!) and Bharti says "yes, but the shaadi was some time ago". Then the doctor (without any tact), asks Murli to go outside for a moment. (Priceless face of vikrant : said what?!) So Murli asks why does he have to go. Doctor says that she had to have a private discussion and to do a check up. Murli leaves and in the hall he looks all confused and has flash back on last night. He thinks that the SR is the cause of her sickness.

The doctor says to Bharti that every thing is al right, she just needs some rest and to take some medication.  Bharti asks what the reason of this sudden sickness. Doctor is comprehensive and says that SR + rain is the cause , it has nothing to do with her height. Doctor leaves and Bharti seems relieved.

In the hallway Murli catch up with the doctor and asks what happened. She tells him that the rain what the reason of all that and that she explained everything she needs to to Bharti. He only has to go buy the medication. He thanks her and she leaves.

Now Murli and Bharti are walking hand in hand in the hallway and he asks her what did say the doctor. (Persistence is the best) Bharti explains with a smile that it was because of the rain, that she should have listened to him as a new bride and that this is kind of a punishment . Murli says " bharti please, I'm not joking here. Tell me what did the doctor said to you. " Bharti insist on the rain but Murli goes psycho and, almost yelling at her : " I know that this is NOT the true reason, if it was it, then she would have talk to me too. Why did she ask me to leave?! Look Bharti, whatever it is, just tell it openly to me" Bharti says that he went out because of the check up, she asks him why he is thinking that she is lying to him. He says that he doesn't really know, that he feels that she is hiding something from him. She says and repeats that there is nothing like that.  And she head off but he doesn't follow her. (moral of the story peeps, the rain can really mess up a relationship!)

He is thinking to himself (psycho again) : "Bharti I know that because of your kindness(?) you're not telling me the truth but I know that there is something wrong" (sorry guys, I somehow didn't get all what he says here) He thinks that it's his fault for not understanding sooner that they maybe can't have pati patni rishta. He feels guilty for is lack of attention, intimacy is not a good thing since it'll hurt her and he doesn't want that. He starts sweating. (wow wow wow Murli, calm down !)

Now we're back to Gau evil plans. She is complaining about Ash presence, she even goes mad at Ramji because he doesn't help her. Gau starts talking about Dhumroo who said No to all the preparations, she sees clear through Ash game who does everything but blame all on the maata rani. Then she starts leaving saying that she won't let her win (i think that she was planning to go and wrestle with Ash) but Mridala hold her saying that she will get in trouble and that he has a better plan: she needs to play the same game as Ash meaning making Dhumroo believe that maata rani has changed opinion and that she is okay with the wedding. They'll ask a pandat to come. Gau is really proud of her hubby plan. Aab ayga mazaa!

Back to honeymoon : Murli takes care of Bharti who is lying in the bed. He calls the room service to have a vegetable soup (that made me laugh, don't know why). He looks at Bharti who fell asleep and he looks like he is thinking something.

Now he feeds her. Bharti says that she is sorry because she messed up the honeymoon making him look like a nurse. Murli interrupts her and says that all this is happening because god wants their rishta to be stronger. Love is not all about making the other happy but also about sharing the difficulties. No one can lower the pain of anybody else but the love makes it easier to bear. Also if anything would have happened to HIM then she would also have taken care of him and twice much. She takes her pills, he helps her drinking and lying. He smiles at her while she closes her eyes and then he's lost in his thoughts, looking anxious.

End of epi, no precap.  

I'll repeat that this is my first WU, just trying to help and keep this forum active. I take any constructive critics

Aha, i was almost done editing when i crashed up incidentally the tab.😑 Oh, joy of internet...
Edited by bavdfan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@bavdfan,

I am new to this forum too. Very nicely done update. Believe it or not, I actually read your update first and then watched the episode. You did not misss a single thing :)

It is weird that Murli is feeling guilty about the whole SR thing and hope this guilty conscious of his does not make him alienate himself from Bharti again. Sheesh! Let the poor girl have her happy and fun moments. After all she deserves it..
Edited by kt25 - 12 years ago
bavdfan thumbnail
@kt25 hi! welcome ! that's maybe the bad part about it : i don't miss a single thing, maybe i should make it shorter. not every one would like to read all that ! after some sleep i'll set up this. and thanks for taking the time to read and finding it worthy :)
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well as this is your first update, i have to say something...brilliant update! πŸ‘πŸΌdoesn't look like your first one... very well done!πŸ‘

so will murli once again fall in this guilt trap thinking that his closeness caused bharti to fall sick... i hope this doesn't create problems between bharliπŸ€”
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@bavdfan, great job for this being your first update.
i agree, not every one likes to read all the details...a bit shorter will do quite well. keep it up. all the best!

murli is very protective of bharti. he thinks he has hurt her...but he should keep in mind that he is not a doctor. the doctor said there were no major complications, he should have considered it right...but the very action of this doctor asking murli to go out of the room, made him think that something was not right...why did she do it? she should have explained it to murli. later on, would have asked him to leave for doing the examination.  i suspect a new phase of care and sacrifice on part of murli, and bharti feeling the guilt, will dominate their married life for some time in the coming episodes.
addicted1 thumbnail
@ bavdfan : reaaly good job. Absolutely to the point and for my taste not too detailed. U covered it exactly.
Well after watching this epi I was something like ... Urghhh. They r going to tell us that the over protective loving hubby Murli really gets into this guilty conscious thing???? This is annoying! CVs common, don't force the patience of viewers that much. Cannot believe Murli is such a jahil! I feel sorry for Bharli, that's not what they deserve after all disaster, and coming up Maha Bharat in the zoo finally it will be a next big exam paper for both of them n their relationship. CVs kinda thinking viewers r going to take everything dumb n stupid.
fuzzyface thumbnail
Heh???? πŸ˜• What bakwas is this?? Who the hell came up with this plot?
It sends wrong messages all around. CVs are bunch of crazy people just coz they can't create misunderstanding between Bharli, so some genius came up with another guilt trip plot.

Cvs needs  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ What a faltu track!

🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒 Yuck!

Thanks for the update, you did a good job.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by fuzzyface - 12 years ago
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

What an utter let-down yesterdays epi was 🀒. 

Not because of the issue that has been brought up, but the way in which it has been highlighted and the fact that it will now in all likely hood be used to create tension between BharLi, when there isn't a real need for it at all.

I'm going to be very straight here. Yes, some women do feel ill after the first time they make love.  Fever (and nausea) can be caused by both the emotional and physical high one experiences in the process of the act.  And as the doctor said, is quite normal and has nothing to do with Bharti's dwarfism.

Then why in the name of all things sane, did she make it out to be something bigger than it is, by asking him to leave the room??? 😑

She felt no undue unease in asking them both if they had consumated their marriage last night, and yet she didn't deem it right for him to be in the room when she explained the normalcy of the situation to Bharti??  Her negligence has planted an idea in Murli's had that really doesn't need to be there!

Fine, she needed to examine Bharti and so one could argue that that is the reason she asked him to leave.  But hello madame?  What is the curtain there for?  Your own personal dressing area??? 😑  She could have just drawn that.  Or else brought him back into the room and then explained to both of them that it was nothing to worry about.

And she made things worse when she said to him 'don't worry it's nothing serious.  Just the effects of getting drenched in the rain.  And the REST I've explained to Bharti'.  So again Murli thinks she told Bharti something she can't tell him!

If it's not an issue, why make it into one?  This is just the CV's way of keeping things hanging in the BharLi department for a while once again.  Now we'll have Murli keeping his distance from Bharti because he thinks their intimacy will cause Bharti to feel unwell, and Bharti will be left feeling hurt and confused, wondering why her husband, who mad the ultimate statement of having accepted her as his wife, is now keeping her at arms length!

On a side note, what luck that they should make love just once and Bharti falls pregnant (if that last article is anything to go by πŸ€”)

@bavdfan - Thanks for the update.  For a first one, it was really good. πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Edited by Rakhie_08 - 12 years ago
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update bavdfan.

I agree with fuzzyface what the hell is this?????
Kaisi bakwas trach hai? Couldnt the cv's think of anything better! I'd rather see Gau's plans than this! 😑
cheznazi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rakhie_08

What an utter let-down yesterdays epi was 🀒. 

... in which it has been highlighted and the fact that it will now in all likely hood be used to create tension between BharLi, when there isn't a real need for it at all.

..make it out to be something bigger than it is, by asking him to leave the room??? 😑

...Her negligence has planted an idea in Murli's had that really doesn't need to be there!

..  What is the curtain there for?  

..she said to him 'don't worry it's nothing serious.  

..If it's not an issue, why make it into one?  

...On a side note, what luck that they should make love just once and Bharti falls pregnant (if that last article is anything to go by πŸ€”)

...@bavdfan - Thanks for the update.  For a first one, it was really good. πŸ‘πŸΌ 

My sentiments exactly!
@bavdfnan - you did an oustanding job! Hope to read more from you.

@Rakhie_08, you asked the same questions that were burning in my head. The whole thing was not handled properly. I specifically got really nervous when at the end, that stupid music came on. The same music that was playing in the background when Bharti left Murli the first time. That music implies guilt, worry, confusion, uncertainty. I really want Murli to stop and THINK for a moment, not just insinuate that he hurt her.

I will be very disappointed if the writers decide to ignore the intimacy track between these two. With this episode they have sent a really nasty message out about little ladies not being able to handle normal men!

Plus, a marriage without sex is what gets men into trouble, and ultimately a relationship into trouble. Bharti & Murli shared that kind of relationship before. That is why it was so easy for Murli to dismiss her sincerity and had no problems letting her go because he wasn't "one" with her.

I hope something or maybe even Bharti herself puts Murli's anxiety to rest.

@hashbrown - back posting because of what you said. πŸ˜ƒ