Navya
Navya

May 25th: Things I liked (Page 2)

pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@Shilpa: I agree...the scenes b/w Navya's parents are always so fab...that's the one thing that deffo keeps me hooked no matter what too...loving how natural these characters are.

And as for AN...I also really got that feeling especially a couple of times the way Anant looked at her when she wasn't looking...as if to say, "I have to do this for BOTH our sakes...cuz I've brought us to this point to begin with"...He knows he rushed too much and now he thinks only with HIM stepping back will manage to make Navya step back too...cuz he personally has a tough time controlling his emotions when it comes to her anyways...after so many days we are seeing an Anant reigning in his out of control emotions and showing his calmer original side...lol...Honestly the entire session of glances in the bus was veryyy well executed and yes that one tear that slid down Navya's cheek by the end made my heart go out to her as well...Soumya did do well in showing the questioning/confused look on her face in this scene...and Shaheer was obviously quite good as he usually is.

LOLL I agree...BOTH Ranbir and the waiter were dumb in the last scene...him for not even clearly clarifying and the waiter for not even asking him to make sure *shakes head*...contrived scene just to make Navya get the chit *rolls eyes* lol

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
nyc written yaar...i olwayz luk 4wrd 2 ur post...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
s...i totally agree wit u

AreYaar

Thaniyah_K Goldie
Thaniyah_K
Thaniyah_K

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
thanks Anu di - you make one of the best analysis on this forumSmile
waiting for the next one

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Well said Anu.

I really liked the episode as well. Navya's confusion and her joy at receiving the note was so well done (how dumb of Ranbir not to specify which didi). Anant's dilemma is also coming across fairly well.

Shagun really creeped me out. Seriously what was that with Anant's photo??

From the precap, it looks like things are starting to play themselves out in Renuka's life. Should be interesting.

LOL Shanthi, I completely skipped the Sagun sceneLOL...cuz I'd been given a heads up about her creepy dance with Anant's photo...and that is a weird photo of Anant waise bhi...wasn't really interested in watching this sceneLOL

Yeah Navya's joy at receiving the note was quite sweet but I felt sorry for her too...what a misunderstanding.

Yeah precap looks like the drama in Renuka's life has gone up a notch...but I guess it will all get resolved thanks to Navya in some fashion as they showed in the SBS segment with Gautam showing up and everyone all happy with the baby.

Peace67

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
 i quite look forward to your takes after every episode...simply love them...coming to the show i  quite like the whole built up of renuka's story...the whole premise of renuka's story is very real & i am loving the way it's shaping up...i am also liking the whole characterization of navya's father for once in a soap the father is not being portrayed as unreasonable but somebody who identifies with the plight of his daughters very much like our fathers ...coming to anya well it's a mixed bag there...somehow the course of the love  story is something i couldn't digest...infact  yesterday's episode consolidated the fact that yes this show still has potential (last few days the episodes were pretty off  ...i am this complete sucker for romantic scenes but somehow we were having an overdose of it here which seemed forced) now hopefully things would get back to track

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Peace67AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ght_sajan

i quite look forward to your takes after every episode...simply love them...coming to the show i  quite like the whole built up of renuka's story...the whole premise of renuka's story is very real & i am loving the way it's shaping up...i am also liking the whole characterization of navya's father for once in a soap the father is not being portrayed as unreasonable but somebody who identifies with the plight of his daughters very much like our fathers ...coming to anya well it's a mixed bag there...somehow the course of the love  story is something i couldn't digest...infact  yesterday's episode consolidated the fact that yes this show still has potential (last few days the episodes were pretty off  ...i am this complete sucker for romantic scenes but somehow we were having an overdose of it here which seemed forced) now hopefully things would get back to track

Hey thank you!Smile

I agree about Navya's dad not being shown as unreasonable but as a very real dad with all sorts of shades to his concern for his children...you can see the GENUINE love he has for them and wanting to do anything he can to make them happy...but not in an over the top way...rather a natural way we can all relate to...those little little things in our daily lives that bring us joy or cause us concern...those are shown very realistically.

As for AN...I think what we have seen over the past few days is all build up and there was a PURPOSE to the rush of the romance...it was realistic to show that they got carried away with their new overwhelming feelings and it's BECAUSE of that that we are now able to see this new phase in the show where they are realizing...well mainly Anant is since he's the one who got carried away more and now he's backing off...I think this track has actually played out very well...the show has entered a new interesting phase now...each step in AN's relationship is being interestingly and realistically shown.

Edited by nureat01 - 26 May 2011 at 7:39am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

supriaCrazzmatazzMagicLanternNymeriaPeace67

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged

I also agree with you Anu, about Navya's parents, specially Navya's father. He is so caring about his children. He not only  has love and discipline for his kids but the trust on his children's that they wont do wrong. If parents has such trust and sanskar on their kids, kids wont do wrong no matter what how influencing surrounding will be!! Thats why Navya that day went to meet Anant in playground and had intimate movement, she still did not step that forward... she backed out... For anant took time, to come off into actual work after his dadaji's call... I am not pointing about Anant and his family... or comparing with Navya... Actually the show has given very good msg here, they way they stopped and now realizing about their family values and responsibilities...

I also liked that Anant's realization. Smile He is not avoiding Navya but he knows that her closeness affect him more.. He can not control himself if he is with Navya.. that's what love is. They both are shown so young, it takes time to get maturity and right decisions at this age where they shuld not do any wrong thing' and that's what they are showing now and I am with CVs. I know for this we are going to see some family melodrama' but I am sure CV will show some good message thru that for today's generation.

Edited by purva_j - 26 May 2011 at 8:34am

AreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index