Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks Anu di - you make one of the best analysis on this forum๐Ÿ˜Š
waiting for the next one
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: slmu

Well said Anu.

I really liked the episode as well. Navya's confusion and her joy at receiving the note was so well done (how dumb of Ranbir not to specify which didi). Anant's dilemma is also coming across fairly well.

Shagun really creeped me out. Seriously what was that with Anant's photo??

From the precap, it looks like things are starting to play themselves out in Renuka's life. Should be interesting.

LOL Shanthi, I completely skipped the Sagun scene๐Ÿ˜†...cuz I'd been given a heads up about her creepy dance with Anant's photo...and that is a weird photo of Anant waise bhi...wasn't really interested in watching this scene๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah Navya's joy at receiving the note was quite sweet but I felt sorry for her too...what a misunderstanding.

Yeah precap looks like the drama in Renuka's life has gone up a notch...but I guess it will all get resolved thanks to Navya in some fashion as they showed in the SBS segment with Gautam showing up and everyone all happy with the baby.
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 i quite look forward to your takes after every episode...simply love them...coming to the show i  quite like the whole built up of renuka's story...the whole premise of renuka's story is very real & i am loving the way it's shaping up...i am also liking the whole characterization of navya's father for once in a soap the father is not being portrayed as unreasonable but somebody who identifies with the plight of his daughters very much like our fathers ...coming to anya well it's a mixed bag there...somehow the course of the love  story is something i couldn't digest...infact  yesterday's episode consolidated the fact that yes this show still has potential (last few days the episodes were pretty off  ...i am this complete sucker for romantic scenes but somehow we were having an overdose of it here which seemed forced) now hopefully things would get back to track
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ght_sajan

i quite look forward to your takes after every episode...simply love them...coming to the show i  quite like the whole built up of renuka's story...the whole premise of renuka's story is very real & i am loving the way it's shaping up...i am also liking the whole characterization of navya's father for once in a soap the father is not being portrayed as unreasonable but somebody who identifies with the plight of his daughters very much like our fathers ...coming to anya well it's a mixed bag there...somehow the course of the love  story is something i couldn't digest...infact  yesterday's episode consolidated the fact that yes this show still has potential (last few days the episodes were pretty off  ...i am this complete sucker for romantic scenes but somehow we were having an overdose of it here which seemed forced) now hopefully things would get back to track

Hey thank you!๐Ÿ˜Š

I agree about Navya's dad not being shown as unreasonable but as a very real dad with all sorts of shades to his concern for his children...you can see the GENUINE love he has for them and wanting to do anything he can to make them happy...but not in an over the top way...rather a natural way we can all relate to...those little little things in our daily lives that bring us joy or cause us concern...those are shown very realistically.

As for AN...I think what we have seen over the past few days is all build up and there was a PURPOSE to the rush of the romance...it was realistic to show that they got carried away with their new overwhelming feelings and it's BECAUSE of that that we are now able to see this new phase in the show where they are realizing...well mainly Anant is since he's the one who got carried away more and now he's backing off...I think this track has actually played out very well...the show has entered a new interesting phase now...each step in AN's relationship is being interestingly and realistically shown.
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I also agree with you Anu, about Navya's parents, specially Navya's father. He is so caring about his children. He not only  has love and discipline for his kids but the trust on his children's that they wont do wrong. If parents has such trust and sanskar on their kids, kids wont do wrong no matter what how influencing surrounding will be!! Thats why Navya that day went to meet Anant in playground and had intimate movement, she still did not step that forward... she backed out... For anant took time, to come off into actual work after his dadaji's call... I am not pointing about Anant and his family... or comparing with Navya... Actually the show has given very good msg here, they way they stopped and now realizing about their family values and responsibilities...

I also liked that Anant's realization. ๐Ÿ˜Š He is not avoiding Navya but he knows that her closeness affect him more.. He can not control himself if he is with Navya.. that's what love is. They both are shown so young, it takes time to get maturity and right decisions at this age where they shuld not do any wrong thing' and that's what they are showing now and I am with CVs. I know for this we are going to see some family melodrama' but I am sure CV will show some good message thru that for today's generation.

Edited by purva_j - 12 years ago
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

1) The scene b/w Navya's parents: Honestly I'm such a fan of Navya's dad๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...LOVED the bit when he replied with "woh ab bhi meri beti hai"...What an AWESOME dad he is! The love and concern he has for his children...I think we all identify with that somewhere...from our own parents...these parents make this show worth watching๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...I'm loving the progression of this Renuka story.
WORD Anu! What an awesome Dad he is... for a moment I was actually angry on the Mom for saying that Renuka is now someone else's responsibility, not ours... only to realize that all she was trying to do was diffuse the situation and appease the Dad, so that he wouldn't take a rash step that he would have to regret later on. But the thing with smoothing confrontation style is that rather than easing the situation, it usually ends up creating more hostility. i.e. rather than achieving resolution to the problem, the receiving party is left to believe that they have been unfairly treated. In this scenario the Dad was angry that Mom didn't realize the plight of her daughter and was talking of running away from the situation by ignoring it, rather than seek to work towards a solution. Don't get me wrong, I think Mom is really a nice lady too - but she is a typical meek housewife who wants peace in the household and believes that when ignorance is a bliss, it is folly to be wise. Very well characterized because there are no perfect characters.

2) The Anant-Navya "ignore" session: Fantastic nuances and subtleties today...all of these bits were veryyy well directed...starting from the first one when Anant enters the bus and invariably his eyes do find Navya...the glances they share...They didn't show some kind of ABRUPT looking away by Anant ever and I'm so glad to see that...these scenes weren't OTT...there was like an entire story playing out with literally no dialogues b/w AN...he sees her...looks at her for a long moment and you can see he still struggles at some level to totally cut off from her...but then he just moves on ahead...even then slightly glancing back at her invariably later on also...And Navya's expressions...first the happiness, a little bit of an expectant look, shyness...replaced soon by confusion...she keeps glancing back at him searching for some answers...many times he meets her gaze and for a second it holds...then he looks away again... I loved the way you captured the scene Anu ... Brought the entire scene to life ๐Ÿ‘

I did laugh in the bit when Navya lands up in front of his seat at Ranbir's request to switch seats and poor thing had this soft expectant smile there again and you can almost see Anant's brain SCRAMBLING to come up with an excuse๐Ÿ˜†...and side pe Harry and his lame commentary *rolls eyes*...poor Navya though...awww by then there were tears in her eyes too...felt sorry for her. I really loved how this entire bit played out though...Anant is not being rude...and he hasn't POINT BLANK cut off from her either...he's retreated behind a polite mask as I mentioned yesterday...but he's not unaffected obviously  cuz that entire bit his gaze still kept getting drawn back to her but nothing in an OTT manner...I was glad to see the subtleties today...these touches are what's nice about the show. Loved your interpretation. Like Navya had said in the hospital that Anant is basically a very nice guy.  So he cannot be rude. He just got a rude awakening and wanted some time to sort out his own feelings. Guys usually get swept up by physical intimacy first, only to have second thoughts about the relationship later on. Whereas the girls usually associate physical intimacy with love and think that the two are inseparable. Not to say that Anant is a pervert of any sort ... he acted like a typical teenaged guy would. And now when he's faced with reality, he doesn't know what to do expect ignore the situation for a while hoping it will get resolved on its own or until he figures out how to deal with it. There was no abruptness, no sudden moves - just a pensive, melancholy filled confusion on either sides. Very well picturized indeed!

The misunderstanding with the chit *shakes head* Oh Navya๐Ÿ˜†...seriously that waiter was one DUMB guy...is it cuz Ranbir said DIDI and he figured the only girl wearing a salwar kameez could be considered DIDI?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...

The chit bit was sad ... I would've liked it had they left it at Navya's tears. I didn't want the makers to raise up the poor girl's hopes after she had accepted Anant's cold response. Not only will it create more misunderstanding, it will create more room for drama. Probably the only thing I didn't like in yesterday's episode.

rituloveskmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Anu, very well written..
The no-dialogue interaction between ANYA was potrayed beautifully...Anant, struggling to back off but going back and forth to chk out Navya/..Navya struggling to knows wats wrong!!!It was done beautifully!
Also, I share the love for Navya's dad with equal passion as yours!He is a perfect example of how a today's generation dad shd be!I really love the interactions between him and his wife..they are such good parents!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ruxana91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

1) The scene b/w Navya's parents: Honestly I'm such a fan of Navya's dad๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...LOVED the bit when he replied with "woh ab bhi meri beti hai"...What an AWESOME dad he is! The love and concern he has for his children...I think we all identify with that somewhere...from our own parents...these parents make this show worth watching๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...I'm loving the progression of this Renuka story. you're right, i loved the way he said that renuka was still their responsibility ๐Ÿ˜Š

2) The Anant-Navya "ignore" session: Fantastic nuances and subtleties today...all of these bits were veryyy well directed...starting from the first one when Anant enters the bus and invariably his eyes do find Navya...the glances they share...They didn't show some kind of ABRUPT looking away by Anant ever and I'm so glad to see that...these scenes weren't OTT...there was like an entire story playing out with literally no dialogues b/w AN...he sees her...looks at her for a long moment and you can see he still struggles at some level to totally cut off from her...but then he just moves on ahead...even then slightly glancing back at her invariably later on also...And Navya's expressions...first the happiness, a little bit of an expectant look, shyness...replaced soon by confusion...she keeps glancing back at him searching for some answers...many times he meets her gaze and for a second it holds...then he looks away again...

I did laugh in the bit when Navya lands up in front of his seat at Ranbir's request to switch seats and poor thing had this soft expectant smile there again and you can almost see Anant's brain SCRAMBLING to come up with an excuse๐Ÿ˜†...and side pe Harry and his lame commentary *rolls eyes*...poor Navya though...awww by then there were tears in her eyes too...felt sorry for her. I really loved how this entire bit played out though...Anant is not being rude...and he hasn't POINT BLANK cut off from her either...he's retreated behind a polite mask as I mentioned yesterday...but he's not unaffected obviously  cuz that entire bit his gaze still kept getting drawn back to her but nothing in an OTT manner...I was glad to see the subtleties today...these touches are what's nice about the show. 

And as for AN...I also really got that feeling especially a couple of times the way Anant looked at her when she wasn't looking...as if to say, "I have to do this for BOTH our sakes...cuz I've brought us to this point to begin with"...He knows he rushed too much and now he thinks only with HIM stepping back will manage to make Navya step back too...cuz he personally has a tough time controlling his emotions when it comes to her anyways...after so many days we are seeing an Anant reigning in his out of control emotions and showing his calmer original side...lol...Honestly the entire session of glances in the bus was veryyy well executed and yes that one tear that slid down Navya's cheek by the end made my heart go out to her as well...Soumya did do well in showing the questioning/confused look on her face in this scene...and Shaheer was obviously quite good as he usually is. 
not gonna add much more onto all that...you've pretty much summed it all up & taken the words out of my mouth ๐Ÿ˜† i just got the feeling that each time navya was looking at anant he SENSED it somehow...as though he KNEW her eyes were on him and that he had to give her some sort of response back...and you're right i love how he's not being mean to her - just trying to step back a bit and give them both space i guess...very well written Anu ๐Ÿ‘

AreYaar thumbnail
@Ruxana: Yeah I agree with you...it did look like he could SENSE her eyes on him and that's when he also couldn't help but be drawn back into glancing at her too in response...and her eyes had all these questions...thodi ruthi hui si aankhein and it's like he couldn't look away from those questions for a long moment but finally he'd gather the courage and look away again...the bond b/w them really showed in this scene...very subtly and wonderfully executed...that's why I gushed so much...lol