Written Update May 25

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

At store:

Tej is selling clothes and Toasty's dad calls to meet Tej. He agrees to meet ALONE. Her dad doesn't want him coming home, but instead to talk alone. Pashu is looking and Tej is like its not toasty but pashu is too arrogant "Maine kuch poocha?"   

Toasty's friends are talking and want her to talk again, but she's like no! Sudha is too much. She's like kitna zulm kiya hai, NO EGGS!lol..  They plan to go out, just the younger girls. She refuses but they convince her. 

The girls are out and she sees Tej. They ignore each other. Smita and Nitika are like are you mad at us too? He's like no, he just can't stand some people. The girls try to convince Tej... and make them up but nothing happens :(   

Smita wants to discuss and clear the misunderstandings but nothing. Niitka even compares him to Rajan but he doesn't relent. Toasty's dad comes. He says I came to meet Tej thinking so is she. Tej doesn't have a problem but Toasty does. Tej takes uncle's blessings and leaves.  

Malti tries calling Toasty but she cancels. Her mom comes and is mad. Itna sunaati hai, ughhh!!!   But Malti is like "ek maa ka darja tho kho chuki ho, kamaskam ek insaan hone ka darja tho mat ga vao" (you've lost the position of a mom, at least don't lose the position of a being!). Mommy dearest is shocked! She realizes that its because of her mom she lost a family and friend! She's like don't say you want my happiness cuz i haven't been happy! She even says maybe its my fault that I am your daughter!

Everyone asks Toasty why she didn't talk to him. Toasty's dad wanted to know what Tej is thinking and why! She is thinking about the past and how she knows why Tej did what he did. She is worried for Tej and the family's reaction. She requests them to stop! Dad says some heartfelt dialogues but Toasty's confused. She needs some time to think about what to do. 

Prachin, Gyaan, and Dadaji are together. He gives Prachin clothes to wash. Prachin is upset, he's like first he blackmails me into voting against bhabhi and now he's making me do all the dirty laundry! Dadaji's like go tell that to him!lol...   He's like atleast I wouldn't have to work! Gyaan gets pissed but prachin is like I wouldn't have voted no if that was the only reason. He reiterates the scene when he went home. He wanted to bring her home but he couldn't. (HE IS BESHARAM.. SHOULDN'T JUST FEEL THAT WAY!!!!)   dadaji blames himself too cuz that one vote could've saved her. He accepts the blank chit was his! They wonder who the third yes was...

Tej is on his bike. flashbacks of the "case" and even the convo today. He gets into a minor accident--hit and run case.  Toasty, Nikita, Smita are in a riksha. Toasty recognizes its Tej's bike. She helps him up. He is rude! She's like I know him. She tries to send him to a hospital but he's like u don't wanna talk so i'm not either. He was pretty hurt about her comment (She says I know him, instead of this is my husband). 

Toasty advertises the new show

Precap: The brothers are worried about Tej's accident. Pashu's like DO YOU HAVE NO SHAME. EVEN AFTER ALL THIS YOU GO TO MEET THAT GIRL SECRETLY!   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minaz296 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thankz for the update/...
scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update! it seems like Ved wil confess tomorrow. I hope and Prachin will finally stand up to Pashu
kinshukkiaashiq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thankz for the update ...
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. 

Pashu is really getting on my nerves now. How dare he ask Tej why he went to meet her? The girl is his wife, for God's sake. The guy voted no for Pashu, and still he can't even meet his own wife? 

Why does Pashu want to destroy all the marriages just because his failed? Very irritating. ðŸ˜¡
Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pashu's behaviour is atrocious. He is old yet very immature. No wonder Malthi left him. Malthi is the one supposed to be scarred by his bizarre behaviour, not him. After all how can he expect to break Tej & Toasty's marriage?
 He surely does not understand the sanctity of marriage.
Mathi's mother's interference was unwanted, however if he wanted to save his marriage he could have spoken to Malthi. It takes two to tango so both are to blame for their marriage failure.
 Malthi comes out looking better as she shows regret in not handling situations when they arose.
Pashu on the other hand needs to get a life and grow up from his kindergarten phase. Malthi is too good for him now. May be he deserves someone like Malthi's mother as they share the same disposition of bitterness, pessimism and unhappiness.
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update.

Malti is gonna break the ice I feel. She is on verge of break down after giving back to her mom. With precap, we will be hating Pashu more it seems. He is so bitter inside, thats why I feel Malti should tell him how she did to her mom, specially when he is at his utmost behaviour. Her words can do more justice than anyone as she doesn't owe him anything now like his family.