suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
tomorrow we know again rashi will try her crap with gopi n this time gopi will tell rashi its ok she knows what she needs to do so really getting on rashi nerves. we will see  her trying the sister act i am your sister we need to stick together etc you help me i help you  more kalakaris coming

Goham   today was nice but not good enough i am fed up with these bones they are sending us n tomorrow or even friday shouting at gopi again.
so what if shes promoting dhawals business by putting it in mango boxes i dont see anything wrong in it  plse big business man dont know about advertising.

urmilla n kinjal deserve each other n dhawal needs to get out leave the two 🤬together to rot in their hell hole 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes u r wright in it there if she is promoting dhawal bussiness what is the need of shouting on gopi
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shobi12500

yes u r wright in it there if she is promoting dhawal bussiness what is the need of shouting on gopi

i bet you when kokila n chirag all start  to see the logic n think its a wonderful idea then only aham will notice it alloo tha patha
aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

tomorrow we know again rashi will try her crap with gopi n this time gopi will tell rashi its ok she knows what she needs to do so really getting on rashi nerves. we will see  her trying the sister act i am your sister we need to stick together etc you help me i help you  more kalakaris coming

Goham   today was nice but not good enough i am fed up with these bones they are sending us n tomorrow or even friday shouting at gopi again.
so what if shes promoting dhawals business by putting it in mango boxes i dont see anything wrong in it  plse big business man dont know about advertising.

urmilla n kinjal deserve each other n dhawal needs to get out leave the two 🤬together to rot in their hell hole 

that s the matter?...what is mango boxes?
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aachus

that s the matter?...what is mango boxes?

on sbb or sbs they show aham shouting at gopi  about puting advertisement of dhawals new business in mango box (dont ask me thats all i know) any business man knows if you want to promote your item its best to advertise as much as possible 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I was wondering where you were Suk, it's good you are on, yes, it was a nice episode but we shouldn't get carried away, it is just bones as you said.

I'm just wondering about Aham getting upset with Gopi for advertising for Dhaval that his either worried about her, as she is uneducated and vulnerable and doesn't want her going outside the home, because that's what I've noticed about him, the cricket match, when she went to speak to the Savita behn folks and the match itself, he thinks her too vulnerable to be on her own, or his just jealous why she is spending time with others out of the home and especially helping Dhaval.