India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

sns my take

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
tomorrow we know again rashi will try her crap with gopi n this time gopi will tell rashi its ok she knows what she needs to do so really getting on rashi nerves. we will see  her trying the sister act i am your sister we need to stick together etc you help me i help you  more kalakaris coming

Goham   today was nice but not good enough i am fed up with these bones they are sending us n tomorrow or even friday shouting at gopi again.
so what if shes promoting dhawals business by putting it in mango boxes i dont see anything wrong in it  plse big business man dont know about advertising.

urmilla n kinjal deserve each other n dhawal needs to get out leave the two Censoredtogether to rot in their hell hole 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aachushamzanuhaavivakirkANJ4-Nafisa-

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
yes u r wright in it there if she is promoting dhawal bussiness what is the need of shouting on gopi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobi12500

yes u r wright in it there if she is promoting dhawal bussiness what is the need of shouting on gopi
i bet you when kokila n chirag all start  to see the logic n think its a wonderful idea then only aham will notice it alloo tha patha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aachus-Nafisa-

aachus Goldie
aachus
aachus

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

tomorrow we know again rashi will try her crap with gopi n this time gopi will tell rashi its ok she knows what she needs to do so really getting on rashi nerves. we will see  her trying the sister act i am your sister we need to stick together etc you help me i help you  more kalakaris coming

Goham   today was nice but not good enough i am fed up with these bones they are sending us n tomorrow or even friday shouting at gopi again.
so what if shes promoting dhawals business by putting it in mango boxes i dont see anything wrong in it  plse big business man dont know about advertising.

urmilla n kinjal deserve each other n dhawal needs to get out leave the two Censoredtogether to rot in their hell hole 
that s the matter?...what is mango boxes?
suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aachus

Originally posted by fanbidaai

that s the matter?...what is mango boxes?
on sbb or sbs they show aham shouting at gopi  about puting advertisement of dhawals new business in mango box (dont ask me thats all i know) any business man knows if you want to promote your item its best to advertise as much as possible 
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
I was wondering where you were Suk, it's good you are on, yes, it was a nice episode but we shouldn't get carried away, it is just bones as you said.

I'm just wondering about Aham getting upset with Gopi for advertising for Dhaval that his either worried about her, as she is uneducated and vulnerable and doesn't want her going outside the home, because that's what I've noticed about him, the cricket match, when she went to speak to the Savita behn folks and the match itself, he thinks her too vulnerable to be on her own, or his just jealous why she is spending time with others out of the home and especially helping Dhaval. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index