India-Forums

How many of you find Bhaskar hot (Page 5)

Poll Question: How many of you find Bhaskar hot!

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [28.57%]
20 [71.43%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shmuupie

Convince you??? Girl you need to get off your high horse! I dont care what you or anyone think?

Wow now you talk abt god and how you respect everyones looks, i think you only wrote that people who dont find Rohit good looking must be average looking themselves - Inconsistent eh!!

yes i stand by it ...how can someone just comment on someone's looks

Also i dont care who you are because you dont matter to me as I dont matter to you!
Right ...we both dont matter to each oder LOL
I NEVER said this post was abt Bhaskar dont know from where you are getting this! I made a very clear post asking how many people find him good looking!

One of the person who pmd me said that may be you and the other girl are his PR managers, i dont know how true that is but if you are, then you would maybe recommend Rohit to clean up a bit. He has great acting skills matching them with equal clean/suave looks just might work for him! Sorry never saw Uttaran or the other serial or the movies he supposedly looked good in!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still think he looks normal enough ...he is not tht ugly tht people hav to make a poll on him ...how  can anyone say he is clean or not ...I m sure he is as clean as oders ...just having a beard does not make anyone unclean Ouch

n yeah tell those ppl we r just fans ...not his PR managers ...he has more fans in oder forums ...woooh are they all PR managers ROFLROFL
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even if you dont believe me I dont care, this poll WAS meant to be just for fun. As one of the persons who pmd me said - listening to those going overboard abt Rohit's looks was getting annoying!

---------------------------------------------------------------
whther it is for fun or not the topic itself breaks IF rules
Ouch...u were targetting a fan group ...
ahhh thts it now it is annoying for ppl to even say someone looks good ..annoying ..ehhh

why they cant just accept someone else's POV
...why They hav some issues with the actor ...she is not supporting the character's acts or behavior ...whos asking them to read ...LOL

n why cant they respect a coolbie Shocked

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW is "deviate" your another fav word? I was talking abt how you found one post offensive where as the other one was fine!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
when did I found any other post Fine ...R u awake enough ...Did I ever say I found it fine ...when someone bashed avni's looks ...mayb I missed the post ...Shocked...I personally find this kind of behavior bad indeed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you cant handle someone's viewpoints and objectives I dont think you should justify yourself as non judgmental!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh tht applies to u n ur friends too ...why cant they respect someone else's POV tht they find Rohit good looking ...why make Fun Ouch
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by arunima_luvdsky - 27 May 2011 at 6:54am

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged

You know what I am done with you.

You have nothing but been rude, I have been trying to be polite to you but I guess you just dont understand that language and I am no way going to be rude, because that is something I can never be.

You have accused me of lying, then accused me of cheating, then accused me of not being normal then said maybe am average looking and when i asked you where you were when people were commenting abt the actress of the serial you go all naive and timid to gain sympathy!

May be I missed tht post ...nor me nor the coolbie neha wud hav supported tht kind of posts ...i would still protest n report such a post  coomenting abt the actress ...I m a shweta fan too ...now tht is a nice comment naive n timid ...earlier u called me crafty , insecure ...n what not ...why dont you accept u made a wrong poll n broke IF rules ...mayb moderators would miss tht

I accused you of cheating ...can u tell me exactly whereOuchLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

You are so insulting and am surprised why some moderator has not banned you. I would like to request the moderators to go through the entire exchange and see the tone and language that has been used. I am really hurt that something so simple can be made into something so big and humiliating.

yeah is not it insulting to hav a poll targeted at yourself ...yeah I hav survived banning ...coz I stick to rules ...never ever got a warning LOL

I dont know why cant someone understand something as simple as - everyone has their viewpoint, just because you dont agree with the others viewpoint you start accusing and abusing them and start calling them names.

Oh my my ...I called you names ...hey r u reading someone else's posts ...

Why you dint respect other's viewpoints rather than making a poll mocking them a coolbie

I am surprised how could you say that who all voted that Rohit is not good looking are average looking or have no sense or people who are pming me have no brains and are crazy! Who gives you the right to say such things just because they dont agree with you!

Dont manipulate dear when Did I call anyone with no brains n crazy ...dont make up stories ...AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

If there are any moderators around, i would request you to please please please please read the entire exchange and decide what kind of language is allowed to be used on the forums. I am done with, you and others who have accused and abused others who dont agree with your viewpoint, you can continue.

@ all :  I never called anyone crazy or with no brains ...check my posts

@shmuppie ...U hav called me crafty , insecure n what not ...n I m being called insecure

Huh ...when u guys cant accept the viewpoint of a sweet little girl ...Neha who is the coolbie ...n make a poll making fun of her

I love her like a sister n here r ppl making fun of her CryCryCryCry

why do you preach abt respecting POVs ...I still accept tht ppl mayb finding him bad looking

but bashing his looks in a poll topicShockedAngry   mayb u should get a warning for such a topic

"ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked...

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
 i guess its time to write openly when everyone in the forum is just going on and on

i started writing the updates out of my choice from day one. its been 5 months now. normally a person is promoted as a coolbie after 6 months but i was promoted after 3 months only. 

people in the forum have been reading my posts from day one. n they have been liking it as well as appreciating them more than the episode when my post is just a factual description of the episode. 

some of the members started watching the show bcz of the written updates. some of them have PMed me saying they are loving the updates. 

we have loads of people here who find rohit good looking and/or hot. nobody has ever said he is "bad" looking neither has any one commented on the looks. 

as a member  (including me) stick to the character , bash the character but dont make such comments on the actors. 

its not about being a fan but also more about IF rules. 

now about the topic:
i would say that it was definitely talking about ME and few other people who constantly write that RK is hot, good looking or just looked too good... as a viewer  as a RK fan i adore everything he does bcz he does it really good. 

because the written updates contain such kind of admiration for Rohit no doubt this post is targeted at few members of a fan group..

i never wanted to write this but too much chaos in the forum has instigated me to do so.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUIT

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
I think rohit khurana is hot hot handsome very sexy his hair his eyes I can spend whole day looking at him
To topic starter u may not mind find him hot but many of us do u r not jet targeting fans which I don't care but u r directly bashing him it's not freedom of speech when u call someone yuck it's more of ignorance On ur part very immature

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUITnb.neha

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
    Shonu darling ur attitude is better than Shmuppie

at least u dont try to justify ur posts however wrong they mayb ...mayb u r rude ...LOLLOLLOL  ...I have never seen u put logic n twist the argument in ur favor

tumhare liye to jo hai so hai ...jo likh diya ...LOLLOL
LOL
hum bhi bhaskar ko support nai karte ...par kuch log Rk ko like karte hai Embarrassed

I agree I was rude in my reaction Cry

But the topic maker instead of admitting the mistake is  
actually blaming others n telling others to get a life ...That is enuff to make one's temper high Dead...wats more annoying is mayb some other forum members r supporting her Angry

@ shmuppie :  

U hav blamed me of being crafty , insecure , naive ...n even made up that I have been caling names ...calling ppl crazy , no brains ...hav u really read my posts or imagined things ...pathetic ...Dead

I hav nothing personal against you ...I totally dislike the way you r justifying instead of admitting you broke the rules Ouch
Thats it Dead

May God bless You loads ...Smile
arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
[email protected] neha

@ all:...If u guys believe   I am accusing n abusing ...Then I would say yes I m accusing a member of making a very deplorable topic targetting fans n an actor's looks Dead

instead of admitting the mistake ...a topic maker starts arguing n justifying ...giving illogical arguments ...even accusing me of saying things which I dint say

So wat should i say of ppl who hav encouraged shmuppie for her poll which itself is in bad state ...saying We Rohit fans r annoying Ouch

should   I say those ppl r very logical n nice ...should I ...who themselves mock at the POV of a fan ...

why do they read the written update by the coolbie then ...ehhh double standards AngryShocked

Does Shmuppie thinks she wrote very polite things ...to me ...Ouch

stop making me feeling guilty for nothing ...I can also cry n phone the helpline ...Confused

its members of the forum who need to think logically now

Do u guys really watch the story for its story value or bashing on someone's looks

Shocked

shmuupie Senior Member
shmuupie
shmuupie

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Arunima - Everyone here is trying to justify what they are saying is right, even I am doing the same, not to forget you are too! Again - everyone has their viewpoint! BTW you did call me a cheat when you suggested I made 10 ids to vote! Also honestly the harsh tone you used was not called for.

Shonu, after I recieved your pm we did exchange messages, I would like to make this clear to everyone this was the first time we exchanged messages and no way knew each other from before! I come here maybe once in 2 days to read the updates and am not very frequent and dont have any friends here, so whoever is writing whatever is doing so because of what they think. Shonu I was sad and felt hurt and humiliated the way i was spoken to but sweetie I was not crying : ) these kind of trivial things keep happening and no way can and should affect anyone to make them cry : ) Sorry for making you think I was crying and getting you all worried.

Neha, as I said everyone has their viewpoint. I do appreciate and commend that you take the time to write updates and save so much of our time. I have always liked your updates. And trust me when i say this my post was not targeted to you or anyone in particular, i dont know anyone here so why would i target someone. I apologize as I didnt know that it was you only who calls him bhasku, i thought many people did, If you can believe me then pls do. I sincerely would want to thank you for the updates and also for not using million exclamation marks and smileys in your posts.

I think we are all tired of  the abuse and accusations, so should call it quits! I apologize if i hurt someone because truly speaking that was not my intention.

Arunima if you still want to continue with your rude comments and highlights and bold letters go on be my guest, but I wont anymore!

Edited by shmuupie - 27 May 2011 at 4:30pm
arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged

Arunima - Everyone here is trying to justify what they are saying is right, even I am doing the same, not to forget you are too! Again - everyone has their viewpoint! BTW you did call me a cheat when you suggested I made 10 ids to vote! Also honestly the harsh tone you used was not called for.

Shonu, after I recieved your pm we did exchange messages, I would like to make this clear to everyone this was the first time we exchanged messages and no way knew each other from before! I come here maybe once in 2 days to read the updates and am not very frequent and dont have any friends here, so whoever is writing whatever is doing so because of what they think. Shonu I was sad and felt hurt and humiliated the way i was spoken to but sweetie I was not crying : ) these kind of trivial things keep happening and no way can and should affect anyone to make them cry : ) Sorry for making you think I was crying and getting you all worried.

Neha, as I said everyone has their viewpoint. I do appreciate and commend that you take the time to write updates and save so much of our time. I have always liked your updates. And trust me when i say this my post was not targeted to you or anyone in particular, i dont know anyone here so why would i target someone. I apologize as I didnt know that it was you only who calls him bhasku, i thought many people did, If you can believe me then pls do. I sincerely would want to thank you for the updates and also for not using million exclamation marks and smileys in your posts.

I think we are all tired of  the abuse and accusations, so should call it quits! I apologize if i hurt someone because truly speaking that was not my intention.

Arunima if you still want to continue with your rude comments and highlights and bold letters go on be my guest, but I wont anymore!

i would just want to say tht highlight , bold letters , emoticons ...r  features ...given by IF to use in posts ...n many nice people are using it in IF everyday Big smileBig smile...thts their freedom of choice ...

if i hav been rudeSmile...people posting here hav been rude too..ahhh mayb chalo lets forget it Tongue
10 ids was a possibility i showed ...we always point it out in oder forums ...gosh mayb mids voted ...n i dint point out  it could be you ..it could be someone else ...Confused

the word yuck itself was in poor taste ....as far as I think Stern Smile

n one truth ...

Bold letters n highlights n emoticons r within IF rules

a poll targetting an actor ...a real person for his looks using words yuckkk which sounds insulting ...Breaks IF rules n is in poor taste ...thts a big truth
...cant b changed ...its not me or someone who has made this rule ...quite simple ...SmileTongue

thanx a million...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maayke se bandhi... Dor Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index