India-Forums

How many of you find Bhaskar hot (Page 4)

Poll Question: How many of you find Bhaskar hot!

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [28.57%]
20 [71.43%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shmuupie

Wow previous poster you seriously need some help!

Just bec you find someone good looking doesnot mean everyone else does! I am not very frequent on this forum, and there are many others who are just spectators, I dont know who sandy or hymayun are!

Also what makes you think that people who sent me messages had some issues, everyone has their own perspective! In this forum i was not talking abt Bhaskar, I was talking abt Rohit. If people can call Avni cotton faced, or swollen face how does that not bother you?

Also who has the time to make 10 id's, by the way if you know anything abt IT, you would need 10 laptops/comps to make 10 Id's since the system is based on IP system! Also are you not one of the 5 voters who thought Rohit was hot, so how come you ar e"normal" and others not normal? Seriously you should get a class in etiquettes and manners! People are talking abt Rohit here and you are going on with your personal abuses and attacks!

Girl you seriously need help, grow up and take things easy!

I think its You need help ...not me Big smile...just dont try to deviate ...okay now u say u r talking abt Rohit ...hahaROFL

well Ppl like you who hav loads of manners n etiquettes ...make polls mocking real ppl

N me ...manner less ...I hav never ever made a poll or a post   targetting any fan grp or actor Dead

well Yr title does not say soROFLDead...anyways I hav seen moderators not allowing polls or posts targetting a fan group or an actor's looks

N anywayzzz I hav no problem if anyone finds Rohit not good looking or even dislikes him

but making a topic making fun of his looks n ppl who find him good looking ...hav u not written

"ppl call him bhasku n what not "Ouch...tht wat the coolbie keeps saying in her posts

n sending encouraging messages coz u made a poll bashing someone's looks seems way too mannerless n immature

...U knw wat I never judge ppl by looks ...n hate People who mock at somebody's looks ...looks r god gifted ...n this amounts to insulting God himself Dead

N anyways way u were targetting a member of the dev team ...the coolbie ...is that the way to behaveShocked ...go on have yr fun Ouch

mayb more look obsessed ppl will encourage you Ouch

just dont keep justifying yourself ...why dont you just accept yr poll was wrong ...against IF rules
n decide wat was yr objective ...were u analysing Bhaskar'ckt/looks ...were u analysing Rohit 's looks ...(THT is Against IF rules )...OMG u r so inconsistent OuchROFL
In other Forums , this poll would hav been closed anyways...this forum does not hav a separate mod Ouch

...I hav faith in my beliefs ...n thankfully dont need anyone's help Wink...seriously ...LOL

n thank God u hav nt put this up in any of the very active forums ...ppl would hav just showered ...****************...on you Big smile

n Dont reply me ...I m very hard to convince WinkBig smile

Edited by arunima_luvdsky - 27 May 2011 at 2:11am

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
n yeah send me that cotton faced avni post link ...i would report that too ...why link yr poll with some oder topic Big smile...just dont deviate
shmuupie Senior Member
shmuupie
shmuupie

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Convince you??? Girl you need to get off your high horse! I dont care what you or anyone think?

Wow now you talk abt god and how you respect everyones looks, i think you only wrote that people who dont find Rohit good looking must be average looking themselves - Inconsistent eh!!

Also i dont care who you are because you dont matter to me as I dont matter to you!

I NEVER said this post was abt Bhaskar dont know from where you are getting this! I made a very clear post asking how many people find him good looking!

One of the person who pmd me said that may be you and the other girl are his PR managers, i dont know how true that is but if you are, then you would maybe recommend Rohit to clean up a bit. He has great acting skills matching them with equal clean/suave looks just might work for him! Sorry never saw Uttaran or the other serial or the movies he supposedly looked good in!

Even if you dont believe me I dont care, this poll WAS meant to be just for fun. As one of the persons who pmd me said - listening to those going overboard abt Rohit's looks was getting annoying!

BTW is "deviate" your another fav word? I was talking abt how you found one post offensive where as the other one was fine!

If you cant handle someone's viewpoints and objectives I dont think you should justify yourself as non judgmental!

Edited by shmuupie - 27 May 2011 at 2:18am
arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged

Wow previous poster you seriously need some help!

Just bec you find someone good looking doesnot mean everyone else does! I am not very frequent on this forum, and there are many others who are just spectators, I dont know who sandy or hymayun are!

Also what makes you think that people who sent me messages had some issues, everyone has their own perspective! In this forum i was not talking abt Bhaskar, I was talking abt Rohit. If people can call Avni cotton faced, or swollen face how does that not bother you?

omg

@all :just read this blue part again ..just becoz someone else called Avni ...not shweta cotton faced

n now  this member has made this poll on Rohit ...she herself says this ...she is nt talkin abt bhaskar ..she is talking abt the actor ...rohit ...tht speaks abt how the poll is not at all acceptable in IF rules

Also who has the time to make 10 id's, by the way if you know anything abt IT, you would need 10 laptops/comps to make 10 Id's since the system is based on IP system! Also are you not one of the 5 voters who thought Rohit was hot, so how come you ar e"normal" and others not normal? Seriously you should get a class in etiquettes and manners! People are talking abt Rohit here and you are going on with your personal abuses and attacks!

Girl you seriously need help, grow up and take things easy!

@all : I think those who have Polished manners make polls making fun of an actor 's looks OuchShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
shmuupie Senior Member
shmuupie
shmuupie

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
OMG you are really too crafty, i can also highlight and bold the words, to gain sympathy now that you dont have any answer to my questions! WOW!

If there is any moderator I would request them to pls close this topic for people here are way too double faced, insecure and crafty! They dont understand the meaning of "FUN" and make mountains out of molehill! God - get a life!
arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged

OMG you are really too crafty, i can also highlight and bold the words, to gain sympathy now that you dont have any answer to my questions! WOW!

If there is any moderator I would request them to pls close this topic for people here are way too double faced, insecure and crafty! They dont understand the meaning of "FUN" and make mountains out of molehill! God - get a life!

darling ..just dont keep saying Fun ...fun ...ur idea of fun itself is not allowed in IF ...I hav not made the IF rules ...which prevent topics targetting a actor or his fans ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

...I m thankful for yr compliments ...Big smile

Making fun of actors n fans ...ahhh tht is manners SleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepy
arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

If there is any moderator I would request them to pls close this topic for people here are way too double faced, insecure and crafty! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLThey dont understand the meaning of "FUN" and make mountains out of molehill! God - get a life!

darling ..just dont keep saying Fun ...fun ...ur idea of fun itself is not allowed in IF ...I hav not made the IF rules ...which prevent topics targetting a actor or his fans ConfusedConfusedConfused

...I m thankful for yr compliments ...Big smile

Making fun of actors n fans ...ahhh tht is manners Sleepy
shmuupie Senior Member
shmuupie
shmuupie

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
You know what I am done with you.

You have nothing but been rude, I have been trying to be polite to you but I guess you just dont understand that language and I am no way going to be rude, because that is something I can never be.

You have accused me of lying, then accused me of cheating, then accused me of not being normal then said maybe am average looking and when i asked you where you were when people were commenting abt the actress of the serial you go all naive and timid to gain sympathy!

You are so insulting and am surprised why some moderator has not banned you. I would like to request the moderators to go through the entire exchange and see the tone and language that has been used. I am really hurt that something so simple can be made into something so big and humiliating.

I dont know why cant someone understand something as simple as - everyone has their viewpoint, just because you dont agree with the others viewpoint you start accusing and abusing them and start calling them names.

I am surprised how could you say that who all voted that Rohit is not good looking are average looking or have no sense or people who are pming me have no brains and are crazy! Who gives you the right to say such things just because they dont agree with you!

If there are any moderators around, i would request you to please please please please read the entire exchange and decide what kind of language is allowed to be used on the forums. I am done with, you and others who have accused and abused others who dont agree with your viewpoint, you can continue.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maayke se bandhi... Dor Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index