India-Forums

How many of you find Bhaskar hot (Page 2)

Poll Question: How many of you find Bhaskar hot!

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [28.57%]
20 [71.43%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonu.703

Originally posted by shmuupie

My post is just for fun and is not pointing towards anyone. Last i checked everyone had freedom of speech. I couldnt come up with a word opp of adorable so used yuckkk as i said it is just for fun, i dont think anyone shud feel offended by it and if someone does then they r being too touchy! Everyone has a diff view point and standards of hotness and looks, just wanted to see where do most people rank him!

bahutt bahut maja aaaya really somebody said atleast,,,, bahut 'hot ' hot ' sunke booorrre ho gayi thee main, pata nahin aisa kya hot hain.mujhe tou normal bhee nahin lagta hain
tumhara opposite quote antonym was tooo too good really , not to hurt anyones feelings pls kyon ke these actors ae not our personal friends or relatives

my vote - second row... LOL

kitna mazza aya tumko??? goosh we cant expect anything decent from u anyways

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUIT

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Just send the link to any viewbie or modeerator of Star plus forums ..they will sure help

low grade thinking ...n low grade posts
rittu_deep Goldie
rittu_deep
rittu_deep

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonu.703

My post is just for fun and is not pointing towards anyone. Last i checked everyone had freedom of speech. I couldnt come up with a word opp of adorable so used yuckkk as i said it is just for fun, i dont think anyone shud feel offended by it and if someone does then they r being too touchy! Everyone has a diff view point and standards of hotness and looks, just wanted to see where do most people rank him!

bahutt bahut maja aaaya really somebody said atleast,,,, bahut 'hot ' hot ' sunke booorrre ho gayi thee main, pata nahin aisa kya hot hain.mujhe tou normal bhee nahin lagta hain
tumhara opposite quote antonym was tooo too good really , not to hurt anyones feelings pls kyon ke these actors ae not our personal friends or relatives

my vote - second row... LOL

Well Shonu, certainly Rohit is not our friend, boyfriend or relative...But going by the history of your "beautiful" comments targeted towards him in specific, I am feeling that you definitely have something personal against him...But puhleez, keep us and this forum out of it...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUITnb.neha

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged

I find Rohit Khurana ... absolutely Hawt and mind blowing ... he is a handsome hunk...

as Bhaskar also he looks too good ... loved him in ...he has been looking awesome ...one of the reasons I have continued watching this serial is Rohit Khurana... maybe Bhaskar's character does make us irritated with him some times ...but that is because of  Rohit's excellent performance ... he is an actor par excellence ...

as far as I understand IF does not allow any personal offensive comments against actors looks etc ... I really dont understand how someone can comment on anyone's looks ...

If you dont like someone's look its ur prerogative but making a poll on it and trying to make fun of an actor's looks is in poor taste ... am sad reading this post... Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUITnb.neha

rittu_deep Goldie
rittu_deep
rittu_deep

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Yes..yes...everyone has freedom of speech...but you cant simply use the word 'yuckk" for a particular individual in real...I would not have objected this much if you have said something to Bhaskar (the character), but using this "yuckk" word for Rohit is hurting all his fans...So pls change the wordings of 2nd option of your poll to a more decent one, if you can...

arunima_LUIT

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rittu_deep

Yes..yes...everyone has freedom of speech...but you cant simply use the word 'yuckk" for a particular individual in real...I would not have objected this much if you have said something to Bhaskar (the character), but using this "yuckk" word for Rohit is hurting all his fans...So pls change the wordings of 2nd option of your poll to a more decent one, if you can...

more than Bhaskar ...shmupppie is targetting fans ..tht is more pathetic

nb.neha

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
worst is when u start targeting a particular fan group n that too target some of the particular fans 

arunima_LUIT

shaffa Goldie
shaffa
shaffa

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

worst is when u start targeting a particular fan group n that too target some of the particular fans 
I dont think this it targerting any one group it only asking if we like or not like Bhasker the result at the moment is 50/50.

I personally dont like Bhasker and his family and kaveri she neeeds to have a good look at Bhasker but thats my opinion

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maayke se bandhi... Dor Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index