Poll

How many of you find Bhaskar hot!

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shonu.703

bahutt bahut maja aaaya really somebody said atleast,,,, bahut 'hot ' hot ' sunke booorrre ho gayi thee main, pata nahin aisa kya hot hain.mujhe tou normal bhee nahin lagta hain
tumhara opposite quote antonym was tooo too good really , not to hurt anyones feelings pls kyon ke these actors ae not our personal friends or relatives

my vote - second row... πŸ˜†

Well Shonu, certainly Rohit is not our friend, boyfriend or relative...But going by the history of your "beautiful" comments targeted towards him in specific, I am feeling that you definitely have something personal against him...But puhleez, keep us and this forum out of it...😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I find Rohit Khurana ... absolutely Hawt and mind blowing ... he is a handsome hunk...

as Bhaskar also he looks too good ... loved him in ...he has been looking awesome ...one of the reasons I have continued watching this serial is Rohit Khurana... maybe Bhaskar's character does make us irritated with him some times ...but that is because of  Rohit's excellent performance ... he is an actor par excellence ...

as far as I understand IF does not allow any personal offensive comments against actors looks etc ... I really dont understand how someone can comment on anyone's looks ...

If you dont like someone's look its ur prerogative but making a poll on it and trying to make fun of an actor's looks is in poor taste ... am sad reading this post...
rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shmuupie

My post is just for fun and is not pointing towards anyone. Last i checked everyone had freedom of speech. I couldnt come up with a word opp of adorable so used yuckkk as i said it is just for fun, i dont think anyone shud feel offended by it and if someone does then they r being too touchy! Everyone has a diff view point and standards of hotness and looks, just wanted to see where do most people rank him!

Yes..yes...everyone has freedom of speech...but you cant simply use the word 'yuckk" for a particular individual in real...I would not have objected this much if you have said something to Bhaskar (the character), but using this "yuckk" word for Rohit is hurting all his fans...So pls change the wordings of 2nd option of your poll to a more decent one, if you can...
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rittu_deep

Yes..yes...everyone has freedom of speech...but you cant simply use the word 'yuckk" for a particular individual in real...I would not have objected this much if you have said something to Bhaskar (the character), but using this "yuckk" word for Rohit is hurting all his fans...So pls change the wordings of 2nd option of your poll to a more decent one, if you can...

more than Bhaskar ...shmupppie is targetting fans ..tht is more pathetic
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
worst is when u start targeting a particular fan group n that too target some of the particular fans 
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nb.neha

worst is when u start targeting a particular fan group n that too target some of the particular fans 

I dont think this it targerting any one group it only asking if we like or not like Bhasker the result at the moment is 50/50.

I personally dont like Bhasker and his family and kaveri she neeeds to have a good look at Bhasker but thats my opinion
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shaffa

I dont think this it targerting any one group it only asking if we like or not like Bhasker the result at the moment is 50/50.

I personally dont like Bhasker and his family and kaveri she neeeds to have a good look at Bhasker but thats my opinion

dear the post is directly targeting few of the rk fans who constantly call him Hot... its totally clear. 
"yuck" is no word to use
shmuupie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG I am surprised to which magnitude this has been blown!
TRUST ME I was not targeting anyone! It was just for fun and I had no intention to hurt or upset anyone!

I am not the type to insult or humiliate anyone, you find him hot, fine some others dont that is fine too! I think getting so involved and being abusive in fact is juvenile. I had no idea that asking if you find someone good looking or not is not allowed on forums because I see it on other forums all the times so just posted this here!

If moderators are reading this then I would like for them to even notice how people respond and humiliate each other on this forum and how aggravated they get! As i have said earlier too, Rohit is a great actor and as he said himself, people hating him as bhaskar proves that!

I had no intention to hurt anyone, but if someone did get hurt then i apologize! But would like to say one thing...take it easy, it was in no way meant to be so serious!

Also some posters need to be sensible and should stop making personal snide remarks, it is their state of mind they are displaying by making abusive comments on others. RK is a public figure and as he himself said that audience may like him or may not. I dont post very often and am not on this very forum very frequently, so have no idea how to edit the post, if you dont like yuckkk i can change it to bad, horrible or whatever you want me to (something opposite of adorable).

Most people here are spectators rather than posters, and with the amount of encouraging messages i got and the poll result it seems like RK's acting may have many fans but seems like his looks dont. Well i dont think anyone should take it personally  (unless may be you are related to him), everyone has their own likings and dislikings.

If you want you can carry on abusing and accusing me and others go ahead, but i am done with it, people need to get a life and take things as they are and not start over analyzing them.
Edited by shmuupie - 12 years ago
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shonu.703

@ bold yeh tumhara stored sentence hai kya, baar baar wo hi words repested ditto rehta hain, -
neha tu pagal ho gayi hai ...why being so polite

between i reread your name 'luvdsky' abhe pata chala it mEANT ' love the sky'

itney din tou main koyi russian , POLAND and ukarainain YA CZECH naam samj rahi thi polosky, sarvosky etc etc πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

neha is my sister so uske sath kuch bhi chalta hai 😊

...n haan mujhe russian log achey lagte hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shaffa

if it was a normal poll like options were yes /no ...it would hav been fair ...using Yuckkk...as a word ...IF does not allow bashing an actor's look

hav u read the first post ... read it again πŸ˜•

"How many of you find Bhaskar hot? Some of the posters call him bhasku and cute and what not! Just wanted to see how many of the readers actually agree to them! "

...which is targetting Rohit fans ...we like the actor n find him good looking

none of us Likes Bhaskar's behavior ...but what's wrong in adoring the actorπŸ˜•

@shaffa :

no body likes ...Bhaskar dear .😊..But why a poll on his looks ...why insulting a real person ...poll is on looks ...not on whether we like him or not ...
😊
Edited by arunima_luvdsky - 12 years ago