How many of you find Bhaskar hot

Poll

How many of you find Bhaskar hot!

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
shmuupie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
How many of you find Bhaskar hot? Some of the posters call him bhasku and cute and what not! Just wanted to see how many of the readers actually agree to them! Only one vote allowed  : )

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well ur post is "directly" pointing out on "those" who call him cute n find him good looking. everyone is entitled to their own opinion. 

could u plz use better options than "yuccck"... u may have ur own opinions but that doesnt mean u l use such words.

P.S: no offense to anyone's viewpoint
shmuupie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My post is just for fun and is not pointing towards anyone. Last i checked everyone had freedom of speech. I couldnt come up with a word opp of adorable so used yuckkk as i said it is just for fun, i dont think anyone shud feel offended by it and if someone does then they r being too touchy! Everyone has a diff view point and standards of hotness and looks, just wanted to see where do most people rank him!
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😑
Originally posted by: shmuupie

My post is just for fun and is not pointing towards anyone. Last i checked everyone had freedom of speech. I couldnt come up with a word opp of adorable so used yuckkk as i said it is just for fun, i dont think anyone shud feel offended by it and if someone does then they r being too touchy! Everyone has a diff view point and standards of hotness and looks, just wanted to see where do most people rank him!

You r making fun of Rohit fans

...mostly Neha who writes update n trupat , me n some others

well I dont know whre the moderators are sleeping ...but thse kind of polls r not allowed in IF 😑
😑😑

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

You could hav used bad ...you used Yuckkk

well anyways Rohit has big fan following Frm uttran which is a top 10 show

n he has even done 3 films

he is not an aira gira

You may not like an actor ...but u hav no right to make fun of an actor n his fans

n dont clarify you r doin it for fun...🀒

😑

This poll is targeted at an actor

n his fans

well its ur mentality which is Yuck 😑...making a poll on someone's looks

I m going to complain to the channel moderators ...U need a warning level raise 😑

😑
πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Edited by arunima_luvdsky - 12 years ago
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonu.703

bahutt bahut maja aaaya really somebody said atleast,,,, bahut 'hot ' hot ' sunke booorrre ho gayi thee main, pata nahin aisa kya hot hain.mujhe tou normal bhee nahin lagta hain
tumhara opposite quote antonym was tooo too good really , not to hurt anyones feelings pls kyon ke these actors ae not our personal friends or relatives

my vote - second row... πŸ˜†

tumahre post to aise hio hote hai ...crude ...
Edited by arunima_luvdsky - 12 years ago
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Originally posted by: nb.neha

well ur post is "directly" pointing out on "those" who call him cute n find him good looking. everyone is entitled to their own opinion. 

could u plz use better options than "yuccck"... u may have ur own opinions but that doesnt mean u l use such words.

P.S: no offense to anyone's viewpoint

neha tu pagal ho gayi hai ...why being so polite ...coolbie ki tarah behave kar ...no need to b so polite n contact the CM ya mods to close threds ...Thse kind of polls r not allowed targetting some one viewpoint
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Originally posted by: shmuupie

How many of you find Bhaskar hot? Some of the posters call him bhasku and cute and what not! Just wanted to see how many of the readers actually agree to them! Only one vote allowed  : )

Actually U hav shown by making this poll how low  yr thinking .is πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...

Matured ppl respect other's POV n here U r mocking at ppl who Find the actor good Looking

...U may dislike him ...But he has too many fans on IF n FB

n u hav no right to mock at his fans ...
πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

ur idea of fun is oh so Yuck ...yuck like ur poll   option   🀒

😑 Edited by arunima_luvdsky - 12 years ago
nb.neha thumbnail
@the post starter:

U are NO doubt targeting the fan group with ur words... "who finds bhaskar hot" its is just too clear n any dumbhead can also sense it. 

no one withdrew ur "freedom of speech" but i guess u dont know how to exactly use it? cudnt find an opposite of yuckkk??? 

i gues when u dont find a word write yes or no instead. n stop targeting fan groups like...this is also for some other members in the forum as well
nb.neha thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonu.703

bahutt bahut maja aaaya really somebody said atleast,,,, bahut 'hot ' hot ' sunke booorrre ho gayi thee main, pata nahin aisa kya hot hain.mujhe tou normal bhee nahin lagta hain
tumhara opposite quote antonym was tooo too good really , not to hurt anyones feelings pls kyon ke these actors ae not our personal friends or relatives

my vote - second row... πŸ˜†

kitna mazza aya tumko??? goosh we cant expect anything decent from u anyways
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Just send the link to any viewbie or modeerator of Star plus forums ..they will sure help

low grade thinking ...n low grade posts