Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Acting or Superstardom... Whats your pick ?? - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
^^ Aankhon ki and Chaand chupa: one of the most gorgeous couples on Hindi celluloid, I think. Edited by TheDilettante - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^oh shit forgot that movie haha! ya ya I loved that one! ðŸ˜† ok that's the only other one. ðŸ˜† hum dil de chuke sanam. i am not reading people's posts properly! ðŸ˜† Edited by LifeOLicious - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: TheDilettante

^^ Aankhon ki and Chaand chupa: one of the most gorgeous couples on Hindi celluloid, I think.

Maya have u seen Iam or yeh saali zindagi???
This content was originally posted by: Pulwasha

Only a part of I AM. I didn't get time to finish it. YSZ-No. Why? Axy PM-d me I AM's link. Do you want that, Pullo?

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Only a part of I AM. I didn't get time to finish it. YSZ-No. Why? Axy PM-d me I AM's link. Do you want that, Pullo?

no no.. i have the dvd for both.. i was just asking cuz i watched both last week and liked them alot..
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Honestly saying.. When I think about Salman and acting at least a few movies like Tere Naam, HDDCS and Kyun Ki come up...
But with Saif none -__-

And I think its normal how BB reacted on this with gaaliyan.. Since people were instigating him to react that way..

Lol Wat_up !!!!! Seeing you after years.. Punjabi Pridee =]
Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 12 years ago
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I saw yeh saali zindagi AWESOME movie ... I loved each and every character .. Irfan was rocking so was chitragandha! I am still in my list dont want to watch pirated version..

Bhai gets 17.5 crore for ready.. Nawab says he isnt interested in money.. tsk tsk

Bhai 4  |  Nawab 2

\

Bhai uses17.5 crore in consuming drugs and pays of the balance as "subscription fee" to underworld club leaving himself with $0.

Bhai 4  |  Nawab 3
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I like all kinds of movies depending on my mood. I can watch and love a Dhobi Ghat, a cheesy romance, slapstick comedy, a full on masala film depending on what I want to see on a particular day. So to me an actor or superstar doesn't matter. If a film appeals to me at that particular time then I would watch it immediately else it sits on my list forever and sometimes forgotten.

We shouldn't really compare Hindi films to the ones made in Hollywood because our majority audience is on an entirely different stratum. There are various forms of entertainment in the west. In India, cinema still gets top priority and a place where entire family goes to unwind. So if majority prefer dhamaal, masti films then there should be stars who provide that.

Movies should not only be about class and intellect. The primary focus of cinema is entertainment. We have niche audience for various cinemas so why should one be better than the other? Why can't two actors entertain in their own way? Why can't different actors cater to their niche audience?

I believe that Akshaye Khanna is still doing films for me. I'm his lone audience.

WOW. very well said! I love Akshaye Khanna too! So underrated. He has an amazing comic timing!
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
To me its superstardom. Anyone can act or learn to act with  practice. Its the oomph, the certain appeal that the actor brings to the screen that appeals to me. 😊

@HIPHOP nice to see you again too.
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago