Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Acting or Superstardom... Whats your pick ?? (Page 16)

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovePC

SALMAN KHAN ROCKS NO MATTER WHAT PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

AgreeClap 

Edited by wat_up - 26 May 2011 at 7:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Real.Madrid

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterphile

Originally posted by frosty

Originally posted by Zaxo

Saif 's breakup rate is comparatively slower jee.. It has an extended expiry dateLOL

Bhai 2  |  Nawab 2

Bahi ke break up main sachi wala break hota hai. Kisi ka haath, to kisi ka sar. 

Bhai 3 | Nawab 2

ROFLROFL

I hope Somi Ali and Aishwarya fans read this too...LOL

Somy ALI and Salman are in great terms and met recently, also both are heading similar charities so I doubt they say anything neg on Salman,  instead  I think they support him all the way!Smile

About Aish, there are members even here who like both so he will get some support there as well.Smile

Real.Madrid

MaSqUeRaDe Goldie
MaSqUeRaDe
MaSqUeRaDe

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Both...But even in this forum ,stars their movies and articles are discussed in depth more than actors so..
_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
for me.. i dont see the acting btw..
i see if the movie can entertain me.. thats what salman khan does. even srk movies used to be entertaining.. take fx. main hoon na recently he also become a bit boring so get tied of watching his movie

but CDI was nice as well coz the movie was entertaning..
TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-iktaara-TintinleMechantMrsNealCaffreymysticgoryfilms

_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
akshay khanna is entertaining too.. humraaz he was good there

adn akshay khannas comedy is good as well
hungama,
hulchul,
mere baap pehle aap - wasnt that great but ok ok..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debo_AfghanTheDilettante

LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
^exactly! certain masala films are not for me just like certain art films are not for me...but certain masala films I love and certain art films I love...the primary focus is entertainment but I also think a major focus of cinema is also to enlighten and invoke thoughts...and that can be done through masala or art films...I am still a bit more biased towards films that invoke my brain cells...in some way or the other...it can be silly stupid cheesy corny boring or really intellectual or hard hit reality stuff LOL but the film must have something something in the film must make me go "aha...I like that thought or idea" LOL! But I do enjoy some pure fun films...you wouldn't see me seeing those films 10 times but I do enjoy them!

Edited by LifeOLicious - 26 May 2011 at 2:16pm

TheDilettante

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

Sallu is limited as an actor, but somehow i still prefer sallu the actor over saifu the actor. Yes if it was between the three major khans then i would have chosen aamir, but if it is between Saifu and Sallu then even as an actor sallu appeals to me much much more.

And yea Salman has his faults as an actor but some of us are totally writing him off. There are a few genres where I think he is much better than Saif, one of that genre being romantic movies. All three khans have this gift, no one can match them in romance. Saifu comes across as such a wannabe when he does rom-coms like Salam namaste, Love aaj kal and Hum tum. Saifu cannot do out and out romantic movies, the way Salman has done hum dil de chuke sanam, Hum aapke hai kaun and Maine pyaar kiya. Salman's eyes alone are so expressive, he speaks through his eyes and he has done a wonderful job in romantic scenes with Ash in HDDCS, with Madhuri in HAHK and with bhagyashiri in MPK. I don't think Saifu has done anything as great in the rom-com genre or an out and out romantic movie. Saifu was ok in parineeta, but still he doesn't have that face or even the expressions to do classic romantic movies.

I mean just look at Sallu in this song!! He was amazing..

His expressions are so subtle and cute with Ash!

He had awesome chemistry with bhoomika too.

And action.. saifu hasn't doesn't much action... the only action that i remember is EHT... but there were no major stunts in that movie.. Sallu has done wanted, Dabangg...  I loved his heavy duty melodramatic and action scenes in Karan arjun. I think Salman is much better at comedy and romantic stuff.. but if you are comparing him to saifu.. then he is much better than saif in action stuff... simply coz saif hasn't done any out and out action movies..Saifu is pretty good.. but he majorly excels in roles with negative shades, and yes in heavy duty author backed performance oriented roles.. but I think he sucks at romantic stuff.. hasn't done much action.. and I think Salman is better than Saifu in comedy also.

Edited by ladygaga - 26 May 2011 at 2:47pm

Go to top