Pratigya
Pratigya

MKAP - What went wrong?... (Page 3)

ssweety007 Goldie
ssweety007
ssweety007

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Carisma diiSmile wonderful postThumbs Up
frankly speaking...while reading the post i kept imagining that the CVs were tied to a chair and that you were giving them a lecture with a cane in handWink LOL
like a teacher putting marks to a student and threatening to fail them...Wink

On a serious note...they keep pushing Kriya back and so does the trps slide down...the only way is give importance to KP related tracks and MKAP is safeBig smile
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
well nice post yaar...but i think u didn't take into consideration what the general audience likes...i mean in all the surveys P is either the 2nd 0r 3rd most fav character and K n SS don't even feature in top 10 list , conducted among children n adults alike...Smile so its not that the audience likes to see less PBJs n more of baba n SS...n general audience just doesn't care about characterization and all that ...to be precise the first time TRP dropped when aman track was going on...it picked up when A-Kn marriage track was shown n never was out of top 5 until K lying about work track started or more precisely kesar coming back to TN started...it didn't really rise to expected levels when K shot P n his battle with radhe bec general audience only want to watch the plight of women and not how men handle their enemies...Confused MKAP was still in top 10 though (7 or 8) ...it came back to top 5 when the dabha was set on fire n reconstructed...then again it went down , this time straight to 9...i mean , if the audience wanted to see a self made man K , then why was the ratings down Ouch Confused from there its jumping between 7, 8 and 9 all these weeks ...the main reason i think is bec of the continued negativity in the show n the CVs did a blunder in showing kesar coming back to TN and agreeing to live with sakthi...and ofcourse no concrete kriya moments Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajcarisma2

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Many ppl wanted P to loose some battles and learn life without K's help... So here it is, thn why r we complaining???? if K being good, how P learn this much needed lesson?????
Thakurs don't deserve such a ungrey material in their haveli, let her be thrown out once for all???? and look for a smart,beautiful,most important quality is Grey material girl for K and live life happily ever after...
 Bechari P need this and much more for trusting K again and again...

Clap

Star

babithaj

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

well nice post yaar...but i think u didn't take into consideration what the general audience likes...i mean in all the surveys P is either the 2nd 0r 3rd most fav character and K n SS don't even feature in top 10 list , conducted among children n adults alike...Smile so its not that the audience likes to see less PBJs n more of baba n SS...n general audience just doesn't care about characterization and all that ...to be precise the first time TRP dropped when aman track was going on...it picked up when A-Kn marriage track was shown n never was out of top 5 until K lying about work track started or more precisely kesar coming back to TN started...it didn't really rise to expected levels when K shot P n his battle with radhe bec general audience only want to watch the plight of women and not how men handle their enemies...Confused MKAP was still in top 10 though (7 or 8) ...it came back to top 5 when the dabha was set on fire n reconstructed...then again it went down , this time straight to 9...i mean , if the audience wanted to see a self made man K , then why was the ratings down Ouch Confused from there its jumping between 7, 8 and 9 all these weeks ...the main reason i think is bec of the continued negativity in the show n the CVs did a blunder in showing kesar coming back to TN and agreeing to live with sakthi...and ofcourse no concrete kriya moments Ouch
Dhak, Krishna is very popular among all age group, esply with ladies and girls, bcos of his passionate love for P, his wife...and everybody wants a husband like K, they want to be loved by their hubbies like K does with P...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarncarisma2

sanitha7 Goldie
sanitha7
sanitha7

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged

Nice post agree with ur title

but my POV I dont know but this is best serial with gr8 script, reality in dialogue

wel executed thousand time better than other serials just showing a women life is only in

kitchen & no outer thinking just a dumb beauty & walk talk what Saas says

or step sister play s foul but dosent realize but just walk in her path absurd things r shown

No offense its just my pov education or no education Common sense should wk

yeah sme draw back has happened but everything will b fine our serial will rock

carisma2

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Originally posted by dhakarn

Dhak, Krishna is very popular among all age group, esply with ladies and girls, bcos of his passionate love for P, his wife...and everybody wants a husband like K, they want to be loved by their hubbies like K does with P...Wink

i know K is very popular...i am the best candidate u will find who is in love with KEmbarrassed ...but sadly in all surveys conducted he doesn't feature in TOP 10 , its P who is at no 2 or 3 always n if u read the results u will find that manav of PR(who i don't like that much) is at no 4 or 5 always Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajSnigdha_Khanamcarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti1983

Cari Di----Clap Clap

You have said everything---cant really say anything more

I mean why oh why are the CV's doing a Krishna Mith  Jayee?????

Does showing him being responsible also mean that he loses his brain?That his character is degraded to this level???

Him working and being responsible according to the CV's is directly linked to the dumbing down of Krishna...

If the CV's continue like this--- they will lose more viewers---I mean why are they trying to FIX something which is not broken???

MKAP is Krishna--- the dabang intelligent Krishna...not this puppet
See we can clearly see this...
CV's wanted to make this ban jayee with Pratz where she will reform him, not knowing that he will be liked the way he is. POOR kRISHNA WAS ALWAYS GOING TO BE A PUPPET.. BUT Audiences do not like that.. because we loved Krishna the way he was.. The CV's actual prododuct came out different to the concept of ther imagination...
We do not want him dumbed for the ban jayee situations.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

AB hum kaa boley
NIce post SmileStar
carisma sab kuch bol diyaa
creative team kaa dimag ghass khaney gayaa hay
krishnaa koo kamjoor bana diya ConfusedConfused
shocha nahi thaa aisa kabhi bee Ouch
hamoo jaise taisey is track koo dehknaa hay
patta nahi reunion kaisaa hogaa ConfusedOuch
Sudbuuddi dey cvs kooSmile 
Thanku hun...
There is no point in telling CV's anything Mitaly..
That's why I was sat there thinking - what went wrong with this show?

Mitu_

Go to top