MKAP - What went wrong?... - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago

Nice post agree with ur title

but my POV I dont know but this is best serial with gr8 script, reality in dialogue

wel executed thousand time better than other serials just showing a women life is only in

kitchen & no outer thinking just a dumb beauty & walk talk what Saas says

or step sister play s foul but dosent realize but just walk in her path absurd things r shown

No offense its just my pov education or no education Common sense should wk

yeah sme draw back has happened but everything will b fine our serial will rock

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Dhak, Krishna is very popular among all age group, esply with ladies and girls, bcos of his passionate love for P, his wife...and everybody wants a husband like K, they want to be loved by their hubbies like K does with P...πŸ˜‰

i know K is very popular...i am the best candidate u will find who is in love with K😳 ...but sadly in all surveys conducted he doesn't feature in TOP 10 , its P who is at no 2 or 3 always n if u read the results u will find that manav of PR(who i don't like that much) is at no 4 or 5 always πŸ˜•
Originally posted by mishti1983

Cari Di----πŸ‘ πŸ‘

You have said everything---cant really say anything more

I mean why oh why are the CV's doing a Krishna Mith  Jayee?????

Does showing him being responsible also mean that he loses his brain?That his character is degraded to this level???

Him working and being responsible according to the CV's is directly linked to the dumbing down of Krishna...

If the CV's continue like this--- they will lose more viewers---I mean why are they trying to FIX something which is not broken???

MKAP is Krishna--- the dabang intelligent Krishna...not this puppet
See we can clearly see this...
CV's wanted to make this ban jayee with Pratz where she will reform him, not knowing that he will be liked the way he is. POOR kRISHNA WAS ALWAYS GOING TO BE A PUPPET.. BUT Audiences do not like that.. because we loved Krishna the way he was.. The CV's actual prododuct came out different to the concept of ther imagination...
We do not want him dumbed for the ban jayee situations.
Originally posted by Mitaly..

AB hum kaa boley
NIce post 😊⭐️
carisma sab kuch bol diyaa
creative team kaa dimag ghass khaney gayaa hay
krishnaa koo kamjoor bana diya πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
shocha nahi thaa aisa kabhi bee
hamoo jaise taisey is track koo dehknaa hay
patta nahi reunion kaisaa hogaa πŸ˜•
Sudbuuddi dey cvs koo😊 
Thanku hun...
There is no point in telling CV's anything Mitaly..
That's why I was sat there thinking - what went wrong with this show?
Originally posted by laks76

Carishma nice post. one thing i have to say now it is not krishna ban jaye or pratigya ban jaye it is amma ban jaye. Carishma i have to say now the cv's degraded both krishna and prats. krishna is under the spell i will say of amma. he is believing what amma wants he is not even thinking with his own brain. this is the same krishna who had the blindfolded trust in prats and believed what she said and he knews that she won;t do anything wrong. now the tabl e is changed now she is jealous of him, she is careless, she is buying jewellery, she is jealous of amma etc etc. the list goes on. one thing i don;t understand with cv's is that why they put a character ina mountain top on one week and in couple of weeks that character is thrown down to mud like nothing. they have did tht to prats character now when dhaba opened all were praise of her that time itself i thought something is coming big. see now she is thrown in trash. carishma i am very angry now. i don;t know why the cv's cann;t show a balance of characters. they show the extremes like them the characters is also extreme there is no equilibrium position here i mean the middle position. Now krishna what should i say they have degraded his characeter so much from the working, dhaba now this omg what should i say. they r killing their own character which they created for the uniqueness and now it is all gone. what else have to be done. it started with the mattur track and now also it is continuing. Carishma i think Cv's problem is they have forgot abt the middle of a character or anything and the praciticality or what do u say believeable thing. i know it is a drama but still it is not a cinema like the heros lives even after 8,9 bullets like that. they have to show some reality in the life of good people also. when they come to reality this drama will click and sometimes the good and truth has to win. see if the actors entertain doesn;t mean that evil is forgiven evil is evil whatever u do. it cann;t be changed. so show that evil is punished and bought to justice. see now also amma is winning where is prats fight. Amma's is putting herself in fire and blaming prats for that in the coming episode according tot he article. See how much hatred that lady has for prats. so how rude is tht. so her face has to be shown red handed is cv's planning to show that in near future. if they do also i am telling u prats nature is like that she will forgive her. but i don;t wan that. i want that venom to be punished. this is too much. Carishma cv's have went wrong from the bigamy track and still they r doing it. i think they r checking our patience level. what else i can say.
You know LAKHS I am speechless over the new track - I watch it for the sake of it... the only ,oment in yesterdays epi that caught my full attention was the entry of SS...
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Many ppl wanted P to loose some battles and learn life without K's help... So here it is, thn why r we complaining???? if K being good, how P learn this much needed lesson?????
Thakurs don't deserve such a ungrey material in their haveli, let her be thrown out once for all???? and look for a smart,beautiful,most important quality is Grey material girl for K and live life happily ever after...
 Bechari P need this and much more for trusting K again and again...
I cannot comprehend your comments in relation to my post.. but will try and answer it.

Short and simple answer to your question

Pratz wins battle with Krishna's help, Then Krishna himself is made to look stupied... SO that Pratigya can look good. πŸ˜•.
So without K, P is nothing much .. Then why the whole ban jayee... ? When the man who resolves her situations is the one again made stupied for the next ban jayee situation, then he himself will help her resolve it and she will be the ban jayee.

So it goes around in circles.
Originally posted by tanthya

Overweening ambition, quaint belief that the viewer's will swallow what ever they dish out, focusing on non-acting side actor's ..Sending off Kriya to back stage, illogical butchering  of Thakur parivar, changing the dynamics of Kriya relation's from passion to teaching .. A lead who opens her mouth to preach and not to speak ...continued negative approach in the name of reality..

constant change in technical team , lack of continuity , bad editing, progressively dull  and repetitive dialogues , no change in sets ...either haveli,mmgj,dhaba   making for monotonous viewing ...

All this and many more factors led to the sharp drop.. [IMO]
Well said Tanths.. the rest my dear you filled in... tumo bhi kono kam dabaang naina.. at speaking the truth.
Originally posted by gees

πŸ‘

Nice post Dosa.πŸ˜›..but i seriously feel Kriya need to seperate for a while...From soulmates they hav becum stalemates n its time to let  in sum fresh air inπŸ˜› their relationship...am looking forward to those pangs of wanting n resisting each other again..but are u sure there is goin to be a new female entry in the serial? i hvnt read it anywere?But still no fears ...no one can take prats place in krishs life😳. 

As for the Cvs coming back to their senses,they will ,second time round wen their next serial also flops...This is their first wake up call after Pratha  going off air on fri..No wunder they r pulling their harness in Pratigya n trying to catch the TRP again ...another failure will knock some more daylight into their brains, that a parent project which is so successful must never be neglected.
Thanks Gess, Thanks to Pratha.. we have suffered.

I don't know whether there will be another girl or not... right now..
Originally posted by ssweety007

Carisma dii😊 wonderful postπŸ‘πŸΌ
frankly speaking...while reading the post i kept imagining that the CVs were tied to a chair and that you were giving them a lecture with a cane in handπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
like a teacher putting marks to a student and threatening to fail them...πŸ˜‰

On a serious note...they keep pushing Kriya back and so does the trps slide down...the only way is give importance to KP related tracks and MKAP is safeπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜†
Yes my dear I was pretending to be Pratigya, having tied (the cv's) Krishna in a chair and telling him off. πŸ˜†
The thing is we understand that there will be other tracks.. but just as we are enjoying one moment.. they bring some next stress in.
Originally posted by dhakarn

well nice post yaar...but i think u didn't take into consideration what the general audience likes...i mean in all the surveys P is either the 2nd 0r 3rd most fav character and K n SS don't even feature in top 10 list , conducted among children n adults alike...😊 so its not that the audience likes to see less PBJs n more of baba n SS...n general audience just doesn't care about characterization and all that ...to be precise the first time TRP dropped when aman track was going on...it picked up when A-Kn marriage track was shown n never was out of top 5 until K lying about work track started or more precisely kesar coming back to TN started...it didn't really rise to expected levels when K shot P n his battle with radhe bec general audience only want to watch the plight of women and not how men handle their enemies...πŸ˜• MKAP was still in top 10 though (7 or 8) ...it came back to top 5 when the dabha was set on fire n reconstructed...then again it went down , this time straight to 9...i mean , if the audience wanted to see a self made man K , then why was the ratings down πŸ˜• from there its jumping between 7, 8 and 9 all these weeks ...the main reason i think is bec of the continued negativity in the show n the CVs did a blunder in showing kesar coming back to TN and agreeing to live with sakthi...and ofcourse no concrete kriya moments
Thanks Dharakrn.. I am from a totally different background to P, Here equal opportunities are bestowed upon us... So the Audience, whose TRP's count may find Pratigya a statue of empowerment.. for me she just makes me laugh.. sorry no offence.
First of all.. knowing that Amma is playing games.. she shud have got her self a dictarphone...
There are many other things I can say.. But you know what I have learn that my energy is very important for me, then to waste it on Pratigya's character.
Pratigya should have more of Komal's jigar... look how she deals with the whole family.. she is a little soldier.. although her heart and mind are never always in the right place.. but then again neither are Pratigya's. That's me being blunt...
You see Baba is the one who saves her butt - but then she is the one to become PRATIGYA BAN JAYEE - and the audience claps and enjoys it and starts to look up at her! ConfusedConfusedConfused

Someone crashed into my car, so i let them off just taking their number only.. later on the phone they denied who they were. Now other than their tel - I had nothing else on them..
My hubby said that he'll find them.. I said no you leave them to me - I'l find them.. and i did in just a couple of weeks  and the rest is history.  See I was a ban jayee all by myself. When has Pratigya been a ban jayee all by herself?
Hence I Don't stand in the middle of the room bashaning people.. if you have something to do - then just do it!