Pratigya

MKAP - What went wrong?... - Page 2

-Sheena- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Many ppl wanted P to loose some battles and learn life without K's help... So here it is, thn why r we complaining???? if K being good, how P learn this much needed lesson?????
Thakurs don't deserve such a ungrey material in their haveli, let her be thrown out once for all???? and look for a smart,beautiful,most important quality is Grey material girl for K and live life happily ever after...
 Bechari P need this and much more for trusting K again and again...

Babs learning in life is nothing wrong but learning from each other is important...Its a relationship which should reflect on this...It is not our fault that the CVs went for this as they are their to show what they wish without our say so..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi_pai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
   hope every thing goes well from june...as a begining we have good upcoming ME...
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: carisma2

Thanks hun.. You are right. This has become worst then th etime he made her eat chillies.
But .. dun't worry just as big as it all is right now.. when he comes as her saviour it'll be really good.

yah sis. cv's should  understand our emotions 4 krishna.
gees thumbnail
πŸ‘

Nice post Dosa.πŸ˜›..but i seriously feel Kriya need to seperate for a while...From soulmates they hav becum stalemates n its time to let  in sum fresh air inπŸ˜› their relationship...am looking forward to those pangs of wanting n resisting each other again..but are u sure there is goin to be a new female entry in the serial? i hvnt read it anywere?But still no fears ...no one can take prats place in krishs life😳. 

As for the Cvs coming back to their senses,they will ,second time round wen their next serial also flops...This is their first wake up call after Pratha  going off air on fri..No wunder they r pulling their harness in Pratigya n trying to catch the TRP again ...another failure will knock some more daylight into their brains, that a parent project which is so successful must never be neglected.
Edited by gees - 12 years ago
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gees

πŸ‘

Nice post Dosa.πŸ˜›..but i seriously feel Kriya need to seperate for a while...From soulmates they hav becum stalemates n its time to let  in sum fresh air inπŸ˜› their relationship...am looking forward to those pangs of wanting n resisting each other again..but are u sure there is goin to be a new female entry in the serial? i hvnt read it anywere?But still no fears ...no one can take prats place in krishs life😳. 

no one can take prats place in krishs life😳...well said gees.
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: starlight123

Babs learning in life is nothing wrong but learning from each other is important...Its a relationship which should reflect on this...It is not our fault that the CVs went for this as they are their to show what they wish without our say so..

Oh, Sheeny, u know i was not talking abt u... I understand in what way u want her to learn, sure u also not liking the current scenerio, kriya have been pushed to learn something... we want some other way,which we all can relate to...I agree withya totally...πŸ€—
ssweety007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Carisma dii😊 wonderful postπŸ‘πŸΌ
frankly speaking...while reading the post i kept imagining that the CVs were tied to a chair and that you were giving them a lecture with a cane in handπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
like a teacher putting marks to a student and threatening to fail them...πŸ˜‰

On a serious note...they keep pushing Kriya back and so does the trps slide down...the only way is give importance to KP related tracks and MKAP is safeπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜†
dhakarn thumbnail
well nice post yaar...but i think u didn't take into consideration what the general audience likes...i mean in all the surveys P is either the 2nd 0r 3rd most fav character and K n SS don't even feature in top 10 list , conducted among children n adults alike...😊 so its not that the audience likes to see less PBJs n more of baba n SS...n general audience just doesn't care about characterization and all that ...to be precise the first time TRP dropped when aman track was going on...it picked up when A-Kn marriage track was shown n never was out of top 5 until K lying about work track started or more precisely kesar coming back to TN started...it didn't really rise to expected levels when K shot P n his battle with radhe bec general audience only want to watch the plight of women and not how men handle their enemies...πŸ˜• MKAP was still in top 10 though (7 or 8) ...it came back to top 5 when the dabha was set on fire n reconstructed...then again it went down , this time straight to 9...i mean , if the audience wanted to see a self made man K , then why was the ratings down πŸ˜• from there its jumping between 7, 8 and 9 all these weeks ...the main reason i think is bec of the continued negativity in the show n the CVs did a blunder in showing kesar coming back to TN and agreeing to live with sakthi...and ofcourse no concrete kriya moments
dhakarn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Many ppl wanted P to loose some battles and learn life without K's help... So here it is, thn why r we complaining???? if K being good, how P learn this much needed lesson?????
Thakurs don't deserve such a ungrey material in their haveli, let her be thrown out once for all???? and look for a smart,beautiful,most important quality is Grey material girl for K and live life happily ever after...
 Bechari P need this and much more for trusting K again and again...

πŸ‘

⭐️
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dhakarn

well nice post yaar...but i think u didn't take into consideration what the general audience likes...i mean in all the surveys P is either the 2nd 0r 3rd most fav character and K n SS don't even feature in top 10 list , conducted among children n adults alike...😊 so its not that the audience likes to see less PBJs n more of baba n SS...n general audience just doesn't care about characterization and all that ...to be precise the first time TRP dropped when aman track was going on...it picked up when A-Kn marriage track was shown n never was out of top 5 until K lying about work track started or more precisely kesar coming back to TN started...it didn't really rise to expected levels when K shot P n his battle with radhe bec general audience only want to watch the plight of women and not how men handle their enemies...πŸ˜• MKAP was still in top 10 though (7 or 8) ...it came back to top 5 when the dabha was set on fire n reconstructed...then again it went down , this time straight to 9...i mean , if the audience wanted to see a self made man K , then why was the ratings down πŸ˜• from there its jumping between 7, 8 and 9 all these weeks ...the main reason i think is bec of the continued negativity in the show n the CVs did a blunder in showing kesar coming back to TN and agreeing to live with sakthi...and ofcourse no concrete kriya moments

Dhak, Krishna is very popular among all age group, esply with ladies and girls, bcos of his passionate love for P, his wife...and everybody wants a husband like K, they want to be loved by their hubbies like K does with P...πŸ˜‰