India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

MKAP - What went wrong?...

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

MKAP... What went wrong and where from, who caused it !

The glorious days of the show were at the begining, It felt like MKAP was in a totally different dimension. Even without the Thaks and with a whole load of Sax's, Krishna kept this show alive.
The whole show was about Krishna ban jayee.
CV's had such a wonderful character like Krishna, who was bringing the TRPs like monsoon rain drops, But then why would you want to butcher such a character? Makes no sense. Oops.. yes because you want the show to be Pratigya ban jayee instead.
But never did you think that the audiences liked the innocent Pratigya that was shown.

Enter the Thaks and we get a whole load of entertainment... Sone pe suhaaga!
Infact I really liked having the two couple marriage and that drew me to the show aswell.
But here on the forum... No one cared about KomAsh.
Whereas in the past before joining the forum, I liked this jodi equally to Kriya's. We rejected it here.

Krishna stood by Pratigya all the time..we loved and respected him more and more. Pratigya never accepted him.. so with some of us this didn't go down too well.
So before krishna's great personality is revealed before Pratigya... CV's throw Aman Mathur in.
Someone who to Pratigya's standards at that point was a better man. Hence infuriating the Krishna audience. Bad timing on CV's part.
Just as Pratigya gets herself aquainted with the truth of her kidnap that Krishna is innocent, Saxena gets himself locked up. Again the audience is annoyed. Bad timing on CV's part.

Krishna saves Pratigya.. and Pratigya falls in love with him. Amma and SS don't learn a thing about their son's love for the girl. Rather unrealistic, knowing well that their son loves her, they talk about their separation.
As soon as Krishna comes home Arushi /Aman track starts. The audience gets annoyed. Bad timing on CV's part.
Still Kriya had not managed to get themselves together and Arushi/Shakti track is introduced, Audience annoyed..Bad timing on CV's part.

Kriya get together... Kesar/Amma/Shakti track starts straight away, Pratigya becomes Ban Jayee, Baba is stuck in the middle.. Audience annoyed again Bad timing on CV's part.

Kriya coming together and kesar/Shakti track runs.. Audience annoyed..Bad timing on CV's part.
Kriya Romantic days come, Adharsh and Komal track starts with the accident.. Audience annoyed..Bad timing on CV's part.
Kriya Romance some more and Arushi/Aman track plays and Audience gets annoyed.. Bad timing from CV's part.

Kriya Romancing amidst Arushi wedding/engagement fiasco.. But Aman's game gets intruiguing, But audience wants Kriya romance only.. Audience annoyed Bad timing from CV's part.
Amans big murder mystery suspense secret was no great sherlock crimes.. We were let down, the build up was nothing special. Audience annoyed - CV's let us down.

Jethani/Devraani.. Useless track.. Got in the way of Kriya romance (Rose petal scene, cake scene, Baba in sheets scene excluded), AUDIENCE ANNOYED - Bad timing on CV's part.

Time for Au revoir to Arushi, but Kesar gets buried alive... AUDIENCE HAPPY! THEY LOVED THIS TRACK.. BECAUSE JETHANI WAS GOING TO LEAVE... KRIYA WERE GOING TO WORK TOGETHER. Great timing !

Baba's working track arrives.. But kesar track plays again..Audience annoyed. Bad timing from CV's part.
In the midst of all this Pratigya and Krishna do not work as a team to find a job.. Pratigya is buzy ban jayee- ing and Baba well he was told to act like a looser. Audience annoyed.
Chandu Tunna came back - Great timing !

Krishna still acting dumb..Pratz having her record breaking ban jayee moments.. Holi arrives
Couple had been fighting from Valentines day to Holi time. Audience annoyed, Especially when nothing special was done on Valentines,anniversary etc.  Bad timing from CV's part.

Krishna/ Raadhe fight - Phew Krishna after a long while back in action!. Great - Audience happy,
But then he was made to look a looser again as he accidently shoots Pratz.. Bad timing on CV's part..
But then he fights Raadhe again and audience happeee again.

Pratigya saved - Baba to start his own business - audience happee.
Just as they are to be successful.. Amma/Raade to cause nuisance.. Audience annoyed and Bad timing from CV's part.

Audience was happee to watch Baba be the hero again, content without Pratigya ban jayee tracks,
But Baba / Adharsh arrested.. Audience annoyed and Bad timing from CV's part.

Baba again loosing his marbles over the whole Pratigya ban jayee issue - being dumbed down.. Audience seriously annoyed - Really bad timing from CV's part!
Especially because this has happened after the shooting scene so quickly after Krishna almost lost Pratigya!

So ... CV's have always caused rifts just when the audience was enjoying Kriya moments, they ruin it, as they start the next track straight away.

Audiences find it hard to accept other tracks other than Kriya tracks.

Audiences are happee when Krishna acts like hero

Ausdiences are not overly over joyed with Pratigya ban jayee tracks... especially when Baba is dumbed!

IF members - do u think we tend to reject a lot of the tracks too?.

Where did it start going wrong? from Aman Mathurs entry.. more so from when He stopped his car to Arushi in the rain... That one mistake and we are all paying for it.
CV's know what would increase the TRP's - hence they are adamant on showing tracks which will clearly do the opposite.. Defeating the object entirely!

Carisma

Edited by carisma2 - 25 May 2011 at 5:27pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

mansoor87Palak.rodninahegdeJensonMishtilighthousepierpheonix1krishnabhavnaajitha10ssweety007meena..suk4arrylineEden_luvsKriyaYemi-IFgeesCrAzYREDAziyadhakarnArjaAddictAnondo.RMitu_telstraMayavi-26-Sheena-babithajSnigdha_Khanam

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
wow nice post sis.u r pointing all the things.sis ek baat kahu we r ready 2 forgive cv's for all mistakes of past.lekin current track k liye main kabhi cv's ko forgive nehi kar paunga.such an unrealistic track.they r ruining our beloved character krishna day by day.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Palak.rodbabithajcarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snigdhabd

wow nice post sis.u r pointing all the things.sis ek baat kahu we r ready 2 forgive cv's for all mistakes of past.lekin current track k liye main kabhi cv's ko forgive nehi kar paunga.such an unrealistic track.they r ruining our beloved character krishna day by day.
Thanks hun.. You are right. This has become worst then th etime he made her eat chillies.
But .. dun't worry just as big as it all is right now.. when he comes as her saviour it'll be really good.

Eden_luvsKriyaSnigdha_Khanambabithaj

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
we all know exactly what when where and how it all  went wrong and what CVs, has to do. but it looks like cVs doesn't want to do anything except drive more and more viewers away.Disapprove

JensonMishtibabithajcarisma2

JensonMishti Senior Member
JensonMishti
JensonMishti

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Cari Di----Clap Clap

You have said everything---cant really say anything more

I mean why oh why are the CV's doing a Krishna Mith  Jayee?????

Does showing him being responsible also mean that he loses his brain?That his character is degraded to this level???

Him working and being responsible according to the CV's is directly linked to the dumbing down of Krishna...

If the CV's continue like this--- they will lose more viewers---I mean why are they trying to FIX something which is not broken???

MKAP is Krishna--- the dabang intelligent Krishna...not this puppet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
AB hum kaa boley
NIce post SmileStar
carisma sab kuch bol diyaa
creative team kaa dimag ghass khaney gayaa hay
krishnaa koo kamjoor bana diya ConfusedConfused
shocha nahi thaa aisa kabhi bee Ouch
hamoo jaise taisey is track koo dehknaa hay
patta nahi reunion kaisaa hogaa ConfusedOuch
Sudbuuddi dey cvs kooSmile 

JensonMishtiSnigdha_Khanamcarisma2

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Carishma nice post. one thing i have to say now it is not krishna ban jaye or pratigya ban jaye it is amma ban jaye. Carishma i have to say now the cv's degraded both krishna and prats. krishna is under the spell i will say of amma. he is believing what amma wants he is not even thinking with his own brain. this is the same krishna who had the blindfolded trust in prats and believed what she said and he knews that she won;t do anything wrong. now the tabl e is changed now she is jealous of him, she is careless, she is buying jewellery, she is jealous of amma etc etc. the list goes on. one thing i don;t understand with cv's is that why they put a character ina mountain top on one week and in couple of weeks that character is thrown down to mud like nothing. they have did tht to prats character now when dhaba opened all were praise of her that time itself i thought something is coming big. see now she is thrown in trash. carishma i am very angry now. i don;t know why the cv's cann;t show a balance of characters. they show the extremes like them the characters is also extreme there is no equilibrium position here i mean the middle position. Now krishna what should i say they have degraded his characeter so much from the working, dhaba now this omg what should i say. they r killing their own character which they created for the uniqueness and now it is all gone. what else have to be done. it started with the mattur track and now also it is continuing. Carishma i think Cv's problem is they have forgot abt the middle of a character or anything and the praciticality or what do u say believeable thing. i know it is a drama but still it is not a cinema like the heros lives even after 8,9 bullets like that. they have to show some reality in the life of good people also. when they come to reality this drama will click and sometimes the good and truth has to win. see if the actors entertain doesn;t mean that evil is forgiven evil is evil whatever u do. it cann;t be changed. so show that evil is punished and bought to justice. see now also amma is winning where is prats fight. Amma's is putting herself in fire and blaming prats for that in the coming episode according tot he article. See how much hatred that lady has for prats. so how rude is tht. so her face has to be shown red handed is cv's planning to show that in near future. if they do also i am telling u prats nature is like that she will forgive her. but i don;t wan that. i want that venom to be punished. this is too much. Carishma cv's have went wrong from the bigamy track and still they r doing it. i think they r checking our patience level. what else i can say.

priyadesai13geescarisma2

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Many ppl wanted P to loose some battles and learn life without K's help... So here it is, thn why r we complaining???? if K being good, how P learn this much needed lesson?????
Thakurs don't deserve such a ungrey material in their haveli, let her be thrown out once for all???? and look for a smart,beautiful,most important quality is Grey material girl for K and live life happily ever after...
 Bechari P need this and much more for trusting K again and again...

dhakarn-Sheena-carisma2

Go to top