Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

What does love means?...

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
oh well...while i was watching today's episode...karan was explaining what is love means to every one indirectly to Ranchod...tell me guys was he right?...or while Ranchod in the downstairs hall..what he was thinking in his mind about abha ... that was right?...
Love mean what...? sacrifice  for someone u love or happy ending with ur love forever...😉
what ur views...?😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i totally loved the explaination given by karan. Karan does not know that ranchod knows what true love is . As a brother and mentioned by ranchod that he spoke about love thinking of abha and karan. Ranchod was at fault of using karan and abha love story. As now karan will show him how in real he expresses his love for abha. Karan fought all odds to be with abha. He rejected Dr. Arundati's love and care for his abha. His first words after the operation was ABHA. Viewers are pulling towards ranchod, but karan is not at fault either. When he yelled and screamed at ranchod that was an acting. He was joking and said that he can be a good actor too. I agree with karan's love definition. Remember when he was in coma, he used to cry and Dr. Aru used to say that Neil is crying because he can feel the pain of some loved one he deeply cares about. When abha screamed after ranchod told that karan died in his arms. He came back from Coma because of true love. He tried his best to get back to his abha.Ranchod love is silent. Ranchod was leaving the house but it was abha who stopped him to fullfill karan's last wish. She did not want to keep him in dark. She told him upfront that she loves only karan. It was family and ranchod that played with abha's emotions. Ranchod was in love with abha that is why he offered to marry her. Any guy who loves someone will do what ranchod did, i bet even Karan would have done the same thing if he was put in that situation.Karan's character was missing that is why viewers like ranchod better. ranchod is not like old karan. ranchod has his own personality. Edited by Pooja05 - 12 years ago
RupanjalloveMK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sacrifice for some one you love and be happy when your love is happy- thats true love! If you love somebody, you would want to get that person to love you but you have to think about your Mr charming or Ms beautiful's happiness and make her happy even if that means you have to bear your juliet loving someone else. Thats what true lovers do and thats what Ranchod did! Proud of Ranchod, the true lover!
Pooja05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rupimon

sacrifice for some one you love and be happy when your love is happy- thats true love! If you love somebody, you would want to get that person to love you but you have to think about your Mr charming or Ms beautiful's happiness and make her happy even if that means you have to bear your juliet loving someone else. Thats what true lovers do and thats what Ranchod did! Proud of Ranchod, the true lover!

Do not forget when karan filled abha's maang. Abha was not accepting marriage with karan. Karan chose to work for thakur and change abha's mind. He wrote letter which was found by abha's mother. She begged and asked for promise to let abha marry sanskar. Karan hugged abha's mom and said that i promise. He did sacrifice his love and lost the will to live. He got into accident and when got conscious and that time also he told abha to marry sanskar as abha's family choice is sanskar.
I think you forgot this part that karan has sacrificed his love too for sanskar, abha's mom. Even karan's love is True love. I believe that ranchod and karan both love abha trully. their love is true. I would say that since we have been seeing ranchod's character for longer that is why we think he loves abha trully. We all should wait because karan's charm will be back!!! just need to wait and watch.
RupanjalloveMK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pooja05

Do not forget when karan filled abha's maang. Abha was not accepting marriage with karan. Karan chose to work for thakur and change abha's mind. He wrote letter which was found by abha's mother. She begged and asked for promise to let abha marry sanskar. Karan hugged abha's mom and said that i promise. He did sacrifice his love and lost the will to live. He got into accident and when got conscious and that time also he told abha to marry sanskar as abha's family choice is sanskar.

I think you forgot this part that karan has sacrificed his love too for sanskar, abha's mom. Even karan's love is True love. I believe that ranchod and karan both love abha trully. their love is true. I would say that since we have been seeing ranchod's character for longer that is why we think he loves abha trully. We all should wait because karan's charm will be back!!! just need to wait and watch.

Ranchod needs support thats why I said Ranchod, the true lover but really I'm for Abharan.
meghna2 thumbnail
I will go for that kind of love who can sacrifice...
Jaya92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pooja05

i totally loved the explaination given by karan. Karan does not know that ranchod knows what true love is . As a brother and mentioned by ranchod that he spoke about love thinking of abha and karan. Ranchod was at fault of using karan and abha love story. As now karan will show him how in real he expresses his love for abha. Karan fought all odds to be with abha. He rejected Dr. Arundati's love and care for his abha. His first words after the operation was ABHA. Viewers are pulling towards ranchod, but karan is not at fault either. When he yelled and screamed at ranchod that was an acting. He was joking and said that he can be a good actor too. I agree with karan's love definition. Remember when he was in coma, he used to cry and Dr. Aru used to say that Neil is crying because he can feel the pain of some loved one he deeply cares about. When abha screamed after ranchod told that karan died in his arms. He came back from Coma because of true love. He tried his best to get back to his abha.Ranchod love is silent. Ranchod was leaving the house but it was abha who stopped him to fullfill karan's last wish. She did not want to keep him in dark. She told him upfront that she loves only karan. It was family and ranchod that played with abha's emotions. Ranchod was in love with abha that is why he offered to marry her. Any guy who loves someone will do what ranchod did, i bet even Karan would have done the same thing if he was put in that situation.Karan's character was missing that is why viewers like ranchod better. ranchod is not like old karan. ranchod has his own personality.

Kya baat!! 👏
You just remembered me why I love this serial so much!
because of the true love of abha and karan!!
And suhasi dhami offcourse.. (luv her since aek chabhi hai padoss mein)

thanks Pooja!😉
Pooja05 thumbnail

Ranchod needs support thats why I said Ranchod, the true lover but really I'm for Abharan.

I know 😭. I am sad too with ranchod pain, but it is all cvs fault. either they should have killed karan after introducing ranchod. they brought back karan because of us fans. Otherwise, who knows what was in their mind. so now i see so many loose ends which is complicating things.
Pooja05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaya92

Kya baat!! 👏
You just remembered me why I love this serial so much!
because of the true love of abha and karan!!
And suhasi dhami offcourse.. (luv her since aek chabhi hai padoss mein)

thanks Pooja!😉

Anytime Jaya😉. I love ymggk for karan and abha. i respect and love abha-ranchod friendship, but i tried my best but could not potray them as couple. I only watch for karan-abha and i started watching the show as soon as they got reunited. What ranchod is feeling and fighting for abha, sacrificing, we have already seen karan do all this for abha. Thank you for agreeing with me !!!😃😳
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

very well said👏..What Ranchod did thats call real love...love makes u feel for somene ..u dont need to be with her or him...