Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

May 25th Written Update! *Aditya-SSP reconcile!* (Page 2)

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Thanks naina for the update...i'm upset with devyani now a dayzz...doesn't she know her husband.. just to maintain peace in her own house she let her husband do anything.Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FIZK6

lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
kya hogaya story ko? Mere wapas atte atte tak toh bilkul khatam hujaiga [email protected]
cuttiee IF-Sizzlerz
cuttiee
cuttiee

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
thanxx 4 the update...
divyakshetty Goldie
divyakshetty
divyakshetty

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

Originally posted by divyakeerhi

Hey NainaHug,

Thanks for the update,  RD's seq was good, even i'm eager to know RD's next move to disclose  SSP's truth.  Vidya stealing the file will cause bigger damage in her relationship with gaurav if he gets to know.

Hi Divyaa!

It's been a while :) But yeah, all hell will definitely break loose the minute Gaurav figures out that she stole the file. I liked her old ideas better, Imli and her stupid ideas are going to get Vidya in lots of trouble the way this is looking. Ouch
yes Naina, its been a long timeSmile

yeah, even i feel that vidya will be in trouble.  
divyakshetty Goldie
divyakshetty
divyakshetty

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

Originally posted by Naina2127

Originally posted by FIZK6

Thanks Naina Hug
Even if RD tells the truth no one will believe her thinking shes just saying it to get back at SSP. SSP has planned everything very efficiently. i think Devyani will find out before Aditya and then there will be a rift between her and Priya. Its getting really interesting.

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense Fiz Hug It's been a while since I've talked to you too! :)

I think that when RD reveals the truth, no one else will believe them, but Devyani, because she actually knows SSP, might actually have the seeds of doubt planted and she already knows Priya's story anyways so she'll end up confronting Priya and then it might go from there. I can't wait to see this track develop! As much as I hate RD at times, she's honestly the only one that can deal with SSP well. 

Its good to talk to you too Naina Smile RD was brought into the show to bring out the truth. Shes a perfect match for SSP  LOL  Even though Devyani will have doubts she will stay quiet just for the sake of happiness in the house Angry

Fiz...i agree with u. Even if Devyani gets to know that SSP in the past has tried to misbehave with Priya...devyani will remain quite for the sake of maryada of the houseAngry

Edited by divyakeerhi - 26 May 2011 at 8:42am
Sabarnee_25 IF-Rockerz
Sabarnee_25
Sabarnee_25

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
I hate Devyani...even more than the SSP coz she knows everything but don't protest against anything...
have-a-dream IF-Dazzler
have-a-dream
have-a-dream

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
thanx for the update

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index