Maryada

May 25th Written Update! *Aditya-SSP reconcile!*

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

At the office, Vidya asking Gaurav questions about his new project, and he responds happily, answering everything completely. Vidya then says that maybe Arti didn't like anything she said and she should go and give her some food, and right then drops a little package. She seems really tense as Gaurav picks it up and hands it to her. And then she leaves his cabin to go to Arti's.

SSP steps out of the room, and all the women come there and ask what happened and SSP says that he doesn't want to talk about this anymore. Aditya comes outside right then and calls out his name, and he then apologizes. Priya is utterly shocked while Devyani and Uttara are really happy. Aditya then continues to apologize, for misunderstanding SSP, and so on, and has tears in his eyes as he asks his dad to forgive him.

SSP tells him not to apologize, and the two share an emotional moment and hug. Devyani then suggests that everyone eat together, and Priya steps in and says that they should go and her and Aditya will come in a bit, but Devyani stops her and all of them leave except for SSP and Priya.He mocks her and then walks away, leaving her all teary and sad.

Vidya entering Arti's cabin, and sees that it's empty. She sees a glass of water on the desk and decides to put whatever was in the packet in there. Right then, an assistant enters the room and she quickly hides away. As soon as he leaves, she gets up to drop it in his packet, but then sees the folder on her desk and how Gaurav said it wasn important. She decides that the bhang isn't necessary because she has something bigger now. What if Arti doesn't sign the papers at all? And she quickly hides the folder in her back and steps out to leave the cabin.

She's running away, when Gaurav notices her and calls out to her, and she freezes immediately. He asks her if she's going home, and he says he'll send a car, and she says no. Right then, Chinnu comes there and he sees them and says hi. Chinnu asks if Vidya's going home, and when she says yes, he offers to take her home. And the two leave.

Aditya hugging Priya from the back, saying that thank god this was all a misunderstanding. Priya asks how something so big could simply be a misunderstanding. Priya asks what SSP said to save himself, and Aditya explains about how SSP said that he had his suspicions on the sarpanch from the beginning. He knew that the sarpanch would do something messed up and to catch them, SSP took some steps. But something else altogether happened with the couple dead. Because of RD double crossing him, everything happened. When Priya questions some more, you see that SSP has ready answers for everything, how the sarpanch is free now because they didn't have the entire proof.

Aditya all sad that he made such a huge mistake and Priya just thinking that if only she could convince him of the actual truth, how SSP is still pulling wool over his eyes, utilizing the fact that Aditya loves him so much. I hope something can happen so that in the future, you won't be like him.

SSP in his room, when Devyani asks him to take some rest. She sits down beside him and asks him why he's so worried, especially now that everything is solved. SSP says that there are more issues with RD, now that he freed the sarpanch. I know that she's going to go to any lengths, do anything to get what she wants.

RD telling her assistant that she needs SSP in the future to do her work, and explains how she has kept a huge secret for him. She's going to reveal this secret so that Aditya will find out about SSP's doings and she'll separate the two of them for ever, create a distance between them. When Aditya finds out what SSP did with his wifeโ€ฆ.and RD laughs maniacally.

Precap: Priya and Devyani walking when Devyani asks Priya what she was saying to Aditya. Does Priya not want the peace in this house to be restored. Priya explains herself, saying that she was just telling Aditya her own point of view, how quickly he trusted his dad, and Devyani stops her. She says that Aditya wasn't trusting just anybody, this is his DAD.

I'm so excited to see what Roshni Devi does to get this truth out, because I can't wait to see this next step, and we all know that RD will definitely succeed in revealing the truth anyways because she does seem to be a good enough match for SSP in terms of who he would actually have trouble wining against. 

The precap is setting the stage for tensions between Devyani and Priya. Great. That's all we need. More problems between the women themselves, not that everything that's happening now isn't enough.

And wah wah! Chinnu entered at such an optimal time, no? Oh god, I'm really queasy about what's going on with that track. And Vidya stealing that folder is just a cheap move altogether. I get that she's desperate for her husband's love, but by stealing the folder, she's not only making Arti look bad, but also setting out to create problems for the construction company.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Naina๐Ÿค—,

Thanks for the update,  RD's seq was good, even i'm eager to know RD's next move to disclose  SSP's truth.  Vidya stealing the file will cause bigger damage in her relationship with gaurav if he gets to know.
..Naina.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyakeerhi

Hey Naina๐Ÿค—,

Thanks for the update,  RD's seq was good, even i'm eager to know RD's next move to disclose  SSP's truth.  Vidya stealing the file will cause bigger damage in her relationship with gaurav if he gets to know.

Hi Divyaa!

It's been a while :) But yeah, all hell will definitely break loose the minute Gaurav figures out that she stole the file. I liked her old ideas better, Imli and her stupid ideas are going to get Vidya in lots of trouble the way this is looking. 
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Naina ๐Ÿค—
Even if RD tells the truth no one will believe her thinking shes just saying it to get back at SSP. SSP has planned everything very efficiently. i think Devyani will find out before Aditya and then there will be a rift between her and Priya. Its getting really interesting.
..Naina.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: FIZK6

Thanks Naina ๐Ÿค—
Even if RD tells the truth no one will believe her thinking shes just saying it to get back at SSP. SSP has planned everything very efficiently. i think Devyani will find out before Aditya and then there will be a rift between her and Priya. Its getting really interesting.

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense Fiz ๐Ÿค— It's been a while since I've talked to you too! :)

I think that when RD reveals the truth, no one else will believe them, but Devyani, because she actually knows SSP, might actually have the seeds of doubt planted and she already knows Priya's story anyways so she'll end up confronting Priya and then it might go from there. I can't wait to see this track develop! As much as I hate RD at times, she's honestly the only one that can deal with SSP well. 

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Naina2127

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense Fiz ๐Ÿค— It's been a while since I've talked to you too! :)

I think that when RD reveals the truth, no one else will believe them, but Devyani, because she actually knows SSP, might actually have the seeds of doubt planted and she already knows Priya's story anyways so she'll end up confronting Priya and then it might go from there. I can't wait to see this track develop! As much as I hate RD at times, she's honestly the only one that can deal with SSP well. 

Its good to talk to you too Naina ๐Ÿ˜Š RD was brought into the show to bring out the truth. Shes a perfect match for SSP  ๐Ÿ˜†  Even though Devyani will have doubts she will stay quiet just for the sake of happiness in the house ๐Ÿ˜ก

Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG. Devyani  wants peace in this house ๐Ÿ˜ก 
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks naina for the update...i'm upset with devyani now a dayzz...doesn't she know her husband.. just to maintain peace in her own house she let her husband do anything.๐Ÿ˜•
lonelyshadow thumbnail
kya hogaya story ko? Mere wapas atte atte tak toh bilkul khatam hujaiga =@
divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naina2127

Hi Divyaa!

It's been a while :) But yeah, all hell will definitely break loose the minute Gaurav figures out that she stole the file. I liked her old ideas better, Imli and her stupid ideas are going to get Vidya in lots of trouble the way this is looking. 

yes Naina, its been a long time๐Ÿ˜Š

yeah, even i feel that vidya will be in trouble.