Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Torn between Ranchod and Karan

princessonline IF-Dazzler
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,

Not only is Abha torn between Karan and Ranchod, we, the viewers are too. I think many people on this forum don't know who they want with Abha at this point. I know I am confused as heck. I admit I wanted Karan to come back and be with Abha but then Ranchod and Abha happened and now I kind of want them to be together. I feel extremely sorry for Ranchod! He doesn't deserve what's happening to him and he really doesn't deserve to die. I don't know I am confused who should be with Abha? Karan or Ranchod? I kind of want Ranchod and Abha now Unhappy I am so confused. Lol what do you guys think should happen?

One of the reasons I want Ranchod to be with Abha is because he reminds me of the old Karan. His style is a little but like old Karan and he is fun and lively like the old Karan whereas the new Karan now looks really old, doesn't seem to have the same spark. The old Karan spark is now in Ranchod. I can see it in him and not in Karan. I want Karan to be mischievous and as bubbly as before. The old Karan would have never yelled and screamed if someone played a scene with his wife. The new Karan is too changed.

Karan was always Abha's love and they have been the life of the show. When Karan was missing I wanted him to come back as soon as possible but the writers took so long and created this whole Ranchod and Abha love story that I wanted Karan to get better but I didn't want him to be with Abha anymore.

The creatives shouldn't have created a whole Ranchod and Abha love story and kept Karan out of the show for so long because now the viewers don't know who they want to see with Abha. Karan and Abha have been the life of the show since the start but Ranchod and Abha would be a fresh new start. It would be exciting to see how their love story progresses.

What do you guys think? Please comment.

Riya

Edited by princessonline - 25 May 2011 at 3:24pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

KhaLidaHshunu6PriyaxBassiharianjanaKiranSD1supercool3-Nags--SilverAngel-

YMGGK_favourite IF-Dazzler
YMGGK_favourite
YMGGK_favourite

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Abharan HeartWinkParty
supercool3 IF-Veteran Member
supercool3
supercool3

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

Back in January I would've never expected that this track would get so complicated. The writers of this show have indeed taken this a bit too far.

I do like both pairings: Karan-Abha and Ranchod-Abha. But I guess with Karan around, my heart automatically leans towards him being with Abha. After all, they are what got me really into this show. Just 'cause he's acting weird post-leap, it's kind of hard for me to forget who he was and what he stood for. As for behaviour and attitude change, I just believe the old Karan is lost somewhere in there under his new avatar.

But Ranchod, he walked in unexpectedly and definitely swept most of us off our feet. Don't know if it was the perfect timing, or simply him being who he is. But seriously, never thought I would like him. Loud, tough characters take a while to rub onto me, and the same thing goes for Ranchod. But as I continued watching him, my perspective of him did change. I think I really started admiring him after he took Abha's problems as his own and tried to solve them. And from that point onwards, I really loved the way his character progressed.

For me, it is a complicated decision. But I guess I'll stick by Abha-Karan. Maybe if Karan had been killed in that accident, I would've fully accepted Ranchod-Abha. But after all this exaggerated drama, heavy music, and huge emphasis LOL on Abha-Karan, it's hard for me to think the other way. Wow, I'm such a sucker when it comes to these things LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aachuchachu

alamelu1970 Senior Member
alamelu1970
alamelu1970

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Yes it is Abharan.. Abha is just feeling guilty looking at Ranchod's plight... so he is doing the right thing by leaving Ujjain and I really think the CVs show the relationship building between Aru and Ranchod..

I think Abha should let Karan about the so called wedding and tell him how Ranchod took care of her and how she feels indebted to him so that Karan can show some empathy towards Ranchod..

CVs are just playing the mind games and trying to build the mystery..

shunu6

Pooja05 IF-Sizzlerz
Pooja05
Pooja05

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Writers kept karan's character away. They made ranchod so goody goody. What he did for abha inspite of abha was pregnant. fans wants abha-ranchod. Ranchod has mumbai dressing style which we all like. I do not know why CVs have given a bold look to karan which does not suit the karan we know. But time changes and with time people change their dressing sense even this thing happens in real. I want abha and karan to be together because the strong love they have for each other. With today's episode, how beautifully explained his love to everyone including ranchod and abha. He fought death to be with his abha. His first words were abha. He did not even get carried away like abha is right now. Karan easily rejected Dr. Aru's love. His focus, life and love is abha. Karan is not even feeling guilty that he broke Dr. Aru's heart. We all see ranchod's pain. Did we for once notice that Dr. Aru is in same boat. She took care of Karan when he had nobody. Abha had so many supports, but karan only had Dr. Aru. Karan risked his life by having 7 operations for whom, for his abha. He loves abha more than a child. If we hate the attitude of current karan then he would have shown his anger on abha for why she had miscarriage. But no, his love is so strong for abha that he forgave her and hugged her, and told her that they can have the child again. His tears were real, he loves abha alot and knows that the person who took care of his mother when she became a child is not culprit. She did not have MC on purpose but accidents happen. It did not stop karan to plan for future. Ranchod is sad and gloomy. he is hiding his pain, but it is him who is little at fault. He should not have forced abha to marry him. Plus there was no such marriage. Writers screwed karan, ranchod and abha's character.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moveeeealamelu1970aachuchachu

PriyaxBassi Goldie
PriyaxBassi
PriyaxBassi

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
i want abha to be with karan
i think ranchod and dr.aru should be together
they have good chemistry 
rdharmo Newbie
rdharmo
rdharmo

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
I'm for Abha - Ranchod ... I dont like the new Karan at all and clearly Abha doesn't feel exactly like she used to about him. 

Also...the new Karan is not hot and happening like the old Karan and Rahchod has tha spark in him now. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shunu6-Nags-

khyser2k11 Goldie
khyser2k11
khyser2k11

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
i like my abharan only...even though some wants abha and ranchod...but at the end its abharan who won our heart and definitely they will remain

aachuchachu

Go to top