Sasural Genda Phool

JAY...please I urge you!! (Page 2)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Oh Netri, I can't tell you how exasperated I felt when he put his hands around his back today and acted as if though "no wonder what she's going to do me" ... DeadDeadOH COME ON MAN!! Grow up.AngryAngry It irked me so much that I honestly wanted to throw my cushion over at him...WHOEVER'S plan this is PLEASE STOP IT! 

You're right the about the performance bit, yes even in the worst written scenes MY RAGINI just shines...
Day Dreaming

Ok this is I wrote Last on him . "  Danda leke pitne ka maan kar raha tha mera ... Kya yaar champuness kar raha hain ya fir Brain toss hone ke baad Mentally Changeable hone ka dava kaar raha hain ...LOL   "

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL   I AGREE!LOLLOL

(please not, it is not mine or Netri's intentions to hurt anyone's feelings but we are merely expressing our frustration)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192YusBeeAshis

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by netri

Oh Netri, I can't tell you how exasperated I felt when he put his hands around his back today and acted as if though "no wonder what she's going to do me" ... DeadDeadOH COME ON MAN!! Grow up.AngryAngry It irked me so much that I honestly wanted to throw my cushion over at him...WHOEVER'S plan this is PLEASE STOP IT! 

You're right the about the performance bit, yes even in the worst written scenes MY RAGINI just shines...
Day Dreaming

Ok this is I wrote Last on him . "  Danda leke pitne ka maan kar raha tha mera ... Kya yaar champuness kar raha hain ya fir Brain toss hone ke baad Mentally Changeable hone ka dava kaar raha hain ...LOL   "

ROFL   I AGREE!LOLLOL

(please not, it is not mine or Netri's intentions to hurt anyone's feelings but we are merely expressing our frustration)

Specially for the people who know someone or who r mantally challange , It is not my intention to hurt ur feeling . If I have than I ask for ur forgiveness & U can PM me and I'll take this comment down I promise Big smile  ( Psst Sheemu , When I wrote this comment , I thought bad for the mentally changeable people not Wink

Edited by netri - 25 May 2011 at 4:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Ashis

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
I am not sure what to say except , he is not a child and shouldnt behave like that, his mental status has been given the green signal by the doctor so why behaving like a retard, or some body with learning difficulty. I have seen all of them from professional point  of view,if they are trying to portray Ishaan gone back into time when he was 8 year old then, Jay is doing a Marvellous job, absolutely brilliant and spot on, and if not then I promised that I wont say anything but good thing about him no matter what as I was in deep you know what. Its the director,s fault in my opinion as he / she is not getting the right kind of emotion needed from the character, if he is confused , then sort out his confusion rather then pushing him in more deep hole then before. Acting depends greatly on direction, I think according to the director Jay is doing brilliant as they themsel;ves dont feel anything wrong  with it , which is a shame.

Edited by venture - 25 May 2011 at 4:12pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192Keenu.GShadowImbueYusBeeiViewsAshisGurpreetD

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I am not sure what to say except , he is not a child and shouldnt behave like that, his mental status has been given the green signal by the doctor so why behaving like a retard, or some body with learning difficulty. I have seen all of them from professional point  of view,if they are trying to portray Ishaan gone back into time when he was 8 year old then, Jay is doing a Marvellous job, absolutely brilliant and spot on, and if not then I promised that I wont say anything but good thing about him no matter what as I was in deep you know what. Its the director,s fault in my opinion as he / she is not getting the right kind of emotion needed from the character, if he is confused , then sort out his confusion rather then pushing him in more deep hole then before. Acting depends greatly on direction, I think according to the director Jay is doing brilliant as they themsel;ves dont feel anything wrong  with it , which is a shame.
Sheemadi...completely agree...Clap...he is plainly overdoing it...in the very beginning he was behaving like a person with memory loss...but now he is really behaving like a mentally challenged KID...his body language...reactions..walking depicts it...very abnormal...he must watch himself in the first 120 episodes...its as if he was some other actor...really...he was not that champu...he was just shy,that too in front of girls...but now toh he is full on in champu mode all the time...normally react hi nai karta...its unbearable...sabse abnormally baat karta hain..making those weird champu expressions...but somewhere we knew this will happen...didnt we Wink

Edited by radpat25 - 25 May 2011 at 10:16pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meenakshi_16111192YusBeeAshis

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
sheemudi i completely agree!! 
initially i found it cute the way he shyed away from suhana holdin his collar and then correcting his glasses... lekin now its becomin intolerable! its gone high over heels i swear and instead of likin it, i i m completely hating it! ragini is saving grace for this amnesia track... everyone else [most of them] are overacting! Pata nahin kya hogya hai sabko... D'oh

radpat25111192YusBeeAshis

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Agree di day by day ishaan champuness is getting on my nervous i used to enjoy it once but now no more anything is gud within the limit n ishaan champuness is getting higher n higher which is becoming untolerable now first of all the kind of treatment doctor has suggested for ishaan n the same doctor giving different advices to his patients on one side he is saying not to telll ishaan anything n on the other side hez suggesting Mr.batra to telll piya the truth ths is something beyond my understanding it is that the CV's are too intelligent or we are dumbos who are not understanding anything...now a dayz ishaan is completely behaving like a kid everyone is giving him clue n jassi has straightaway tell him that suhana is ur wife still he is not able to understand  n get into trap of his bros...sumtimes i doubt is he an engineerConfused...even my 3 year old is behave more sensibly than ishaan...ok hez has memory loss but can't he use his own brain when so many ppl are hinting him abt suhana pointing finger at shashikala(for us suhana)can't he make it out that shez suhana only.

raginipoojaKeenu.G111192YusBee

raginipooja Groupbie
raginipooja
raginipooja

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
agree i agree with all of you...i love jay (ishaan) alot bt nowdays his champupan is jst irritationg me and laagtha hein  iska dimaag ka screww dilaa ho gaya hein isliye usko dusroon ki salah leni paad rahi hein yaar ishaan bhohut cutelagtha  hein and behaving like a kid is jst not done guys its making me mad and aajkal ishaan ka champupaan is making me untolerable...

please i urge you jay pls yaar pls apne iss champupaan se wapas chichore ban jaayeye...pls ishaan i mean jay pls ...

111192YusBeeAshis

sushma_01 Groupbie
sushma_01
sushma_01

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Oh yes! Agree with you all. After watching Friday's episode, I thought we will be saved from further OTT champuness from Ishaan, but no, we got a good dose of it in last night's episode, esp when he put in hands behind his back and gave that expression. Dead  Honestly speaking, I was reminded of a stubborn two or three year old holding something tight in their hand and refusing to return it. He definitely needs to tone down that champuness bit.

111192YusBeeAshis

Go to top