Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Tabassum dear I agree with you completely. I cannot understand why he behaves the way he does. I can unerstand if he was coy but this just too much. Hope he'll get better when he goes back to work!
Originally posted by: radpat25

thanks shounak...for that comparative study 😆...and i completely agree...there is a HUGE difference between that ishaan and the champu version which we see now...god...he was so natural and genuinely good back then...moreover he does not sound and behave girly too...which he does nowadays 😆...actually since S track...anyways...hope he tones down the champuness

haha quite a lot of comparitive study😆@bold-Yes so very true!He started becoming like that during THAT track but even now he hasnt been able able to tone it down...In SBS videos toh he beahves properly..why cant he be the same in SGP too?
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I too agree, Ishaan should low down his champuness, it's becoming repititive and boring... Loved Old Ishaan, he was so good there... I think here along with  Ishaan, the director at fault also, they should atleast tell him, how he is.. I really wish atleast Ishaan see his old scenes and comeback... May be after telling I love you to shashikala he will become normal... Ishaan who is after marriage.. not Ishaan after S**A track..

I think his body language along with walking is becoming wiered.. now a days particularly this week. Why he can't walk normally i don't understand..
Edited by abhi786 - 12 years ago
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Thankyou for the videos Shaunak babu. I am work so I can't view them.
I wonder if today's episode will give more opporunities for bashing.
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just couldnt swallow the scene where Panna came ti see him with the Dr, there , it was the height of OTTness.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Yes di that was difficult to watch but what really peeved me was the way he put his hands around his back. Aargh! It was just like a kid hiding something. So annoying.
rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Agree wid u 101%!!!
I get sooo irritated when he after every sec hold his collar!
To be honest I dont get whn people say Jay is a brilliant actor coz seriously if he is so brilliant thn why this weird acting now?:S
His character is so simple I just dont understand why he is acting/behaving so OTT.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think the collar thing is a little over done...but other than that I agree with Rubal...I find it adorable the way he shys away from Suhana/Shashikala😳

I think the director should really control this...warna Jai is really good
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tani91

I think the collar thing is a little over done...but other than that I agree with Rubal...I find it adorable the way he shys away from Suhana/Shashikala😳

I think the director should really control this...warna Jai is really good

Thanks for Supporting me ChandniEmbarrassed...But I dont know Y I still LOve that Shy Thing Embarrassed
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^I do too...lol its to cute...in the US the episode where Ishan freaks out for being caught in a towel...I was laughing so much in that scene and Suhana upar se flirting with him was like cherry on top 🤣