Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am not sure what to say except , he is not a child and shouldnt behave like that, his mental status has been given the green signal by the doctor so why behaving like a retard, or some body with learning difficulty. I have seen all of them from professional point  of view,if they are trying to portray Ishaan gone back into time when he was 8 year old then, Jay is doing a Marvellous job, absolutely brilliant and spot on, and if not then I promised that I wont say anything but good thing about him no matter what as I was in deep you know what. Its the director,s fault in my opinion as he / she is not getting the right kind of emotion needed from the character, if he is confused , then sort out his confusion rather then pushing him in more deep hole then before. Acting depends greatly on direction, I think according to the director Jay is doing brilliant as they themsel;ves dont feel anything wrong  with it , which is a shame.
Edited by venture - 12 years ago
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

I am not sure what to say except , he is not a child and shouldnt behave like that, his mental status has been given the green signal by the doctor so why behaving like a retard, or some body with learning difficulty. I have seen all of them from professional point  of view,if they are trying to portray Ishaan gone back into time when he was 8 year old then, Jay is doing a Marvellous job, absolutely brilliant and spot on, and if not then I promised that I wont say anything but good thing about him no matter what as I was in deep you know what. Its the director,s fault in my opinion as he / she is not getting the right kind of emotion needed from the character, if he is confused , then sort out his confusion rather then pushing him in more deep hole then before. Acting depends greatly on direction, I think according to the director Jay is doing brilliant as they themsel;ves dont feel anything wrong  with it , which is a shame.

Sheemadi...completely agree...πŸ‘...he is plainly overdoing it...in the very beginning he was behaving like a person with memory loss...but now he is really behaving like a mentally challenged KID...his body language...reactions..walking depicts it...very abnormal...he must watch himself in the first 120 episodes...its as if he was some other actor...really...he was not that champu...he was just shy,that too in front of girls...but now toh he is full on in champu mode all the time...normally react hi nai karta...its unbearable...sabse abnormally baat karta hain..making those weird champu expressions...but somewhere we knew this will happen...didnt we πŸ˜‰ Edited by radpat25 - 12 years ago
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sheemudi i completely agree!! 
initially i found it cute the way he shyed away from suhana holdin his collar and then correcting his glasses... lekin now its becomin intolerable! its gone high over heels i swear and instead of likin it, i i m completely hating it! ragini is saving grace for this amnesia track... everyone else [most of them] are overacting! Pata nahin kya hogya hai sabko... 
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree di day by day ishaan champuness is getting on my nervous i used to enjoy it once but now no more anything is gud within the limit n ishaan champuness is getting higher n higher which is becoming untolerable now first of all the kind of treatment doctor has suggested for ishaan n the same doctor giving different advices to his patients on one side he is saying not to telll ishaan anything n on the other side hez suggesting Mr.batra to telll piya the truth ths is something beyond my understanding it is that the CV's are too intelligent or we are dumbos who are not understanding anything...now a dayz ishaan is completely behaving like a kid everyone is giving him clue n jassi has straightaway tell him that suhana is ur wife still he is not able to understand  n get into trap of his bros...sumtimes i doubt is he an engineerπŸ˜•...even my 3 year old is behave more sensibly than ishaan...ok hez has memory loss but can't he use his own brain when so many ppl are hinting him abt suhana pointing finger at shashikala(for us suhana)can't he make it out that shez suhana only.
raginipooja thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
agree i agree with all of you...i love jay (ishaan) alot bt nowdays his champupan is jst irritationg me and laagtha hein  iska dimaag ka screww dilaa ho gaya hein isliye usko dusroon ki salah leni paad rahi hein yaar ishaan bhohut cutelagtha  hein and behaving like a kid is jst not done guys its making me mad and aajkal ishaan ka champupaan is making me untolerable...

please i urge you jay pls yaar pls apne iss champupaan se wapas chichore ban jaayeye...pls ishaan i mean jay pls ...
sushma_01 thumbnail
Oh yes! Agree with you all. After watching Friday's episode, I thought we will be saved from further OTT champuness from Ishaan, but no, we got a good dose of it in last night's episode, esp when he put in hands behind his back and gave that expression. πŸ€’  Honestly speaking, I was reminded of a stubborn two or three year old holding something tight in their hand and refusing to return it. He definitely needs to tone down that champuness bit.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am so pleased to know that I am not the only one who feels this way.
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: radpat25

Sheemadi...completely agree...πŸ‘...he is plainly overdoing it...in the very beginning he was behaving like a person with memory loss...but now he is really behaving like a mentally challenged KID...his body language...reactions..walking depicts it...very abnormal...he must watch himself in the first 120 episodes...its as if he was some other actor...really...he was not that champu...he was just shy,that too in front of girls...but now toh he is full on in champu mode all the time...normally react hi nai karta...its unbearable...sabse abnormally baat karta hain..making those weird champu expressions...but somewhere we knew this will happen...didnt we πŸ˜‰

Exactly this is what I wanted to say he actually behaves like mentally challanged KID the way he fix his collar everytime ji karta hai us ke hath collar se bandh donπŸ˜† (wish to tie his hands with the collar) and the way he calls badi bhabhi choti bhabi for minor things as a  kid who is unable to do his chores call his/her mom all the time Had hoti is Champuness ki bhi in real life too (literally called) Champu people are atleast sensible (like old Ishaan) unlike him  CV's are actually responsible for it but Jai can also improve portrayal of his scenes and also his acting by having coversation with CV's as CV's also know that Ishaan was not like that during earlier days No offense to anybody as I also like Jai and know that he can do wonder as he did in most of the episodes but Ragini is toh offcourse a superbly fantastic actress snd shines in her own way even with the bad script.
I guess everyone has already said what i wanted to sayπŸ˜†so let these videos do the talking!πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRChEvLLAnw[/YOUTUBE]

AROUND 1.45 MINS

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=660iEfKaW4o[/YOUTUBE]

AROUND 8.00 MINS

IMO,both the scenes are some what the same..but their is a difference between the shy bholu Ishaan in the first video and the OTT champu Ishaan in the second video.πŸ€”

radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks shounak...for that comparative study πŸ˜†...and i completely agree...there is a HUGE difference between that ishaan and the champu version which we see now...god...he was so natural and genuinely good back then...moreover he does not sound and behave girly too...which he does nowadays πŸ˜†...actually since S track...anyways...hope he tones down the champuness

Edited by radpat25 - 12 years ago