Navya

Woh Hamesha Meri Zimedaari Rahegi - Page 2

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: slmu

Very well said.

I think the way Navya's family is being portrayed is very real. Deepak and Meeta's concern and fears about interfering too much come across so well. Renuka will always be able to count on them when her situation is revealed which considering the precap seems to be coming about soon.

Also, I think they the parents will also be Navya's strenght without them really knowing about her situation.

@ bolded

hmmm...quite interestingly thot...
Yes...that defo cud be a possibility...tho there are many adverse possibilities that can come into play as welll...but I'll reserve my comment on that till later...

For now...from wat u said...realizing that she is not all alone in this battle...Renuka will be able to gain more confidence n hope in her being able to have a happy life and navya while observing the thorough support of her parents to Renuka will gain equal confidence n hope in taking her relationship with Anant further...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sajni786

πŸ€—πŸ€—

yes yes...quickly do catch up the epis...yesterday's n today's had some really heart wrenching n applaudable scenes!!!...and then come back n give ur thots πŸ˜†

hi sanji... yeah i'l watch dem and visit here again dear πŸ˜†
supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Shilpa,

i always read ur posts n replies to severl other...u present ur thoughts so well, i have never replies to any as i always run short of time once i enter this forum...but this post pierced thru my heart just as Navya's dad words did!!

Yesday episode was special for more than one reason...anyas silent communication of turmoil, confusion n helplessness...n navya's parents worries n concerns for their daughters!! from what ive observed, Navyas parents do have concerns abt managing the extra expenses that come up...n this always keeps her father worried, yet he has never failed to observe n catch the lil problems his daughters face, yet dont tell him...(catching navya worried abt the sonia incident, his dilemna abt navyas picnic n most important, his eagerness to hear navya's voice during the picnic)

now his biggest concern now seems to be Renukas problems...n just as u said, he has this extra concern for his daughters! Thats the special essence of a father-daughter relationship, a father always tends to be a bit more concerned abt his daughter n her well-being! U ve put is superbly across ...and when that child is a gal...fathers tend to have this wee bit extra caring n protection for them

Im with u when u say ... wat Deepak spoke in those words "Woh Hamesha Meri Zimedaari Rahegi" made me do nothing but give a bowing salute to him!!!!!

Finally three cheers for the CVs for bringing out the subtle nuances of not just first love so well, but also of the various realities n nuances in almost every relationship of eveyday life...the presentation of these beautiful aspects n the presentaion by the various actos have made the show Navya something truly different n endearing...only wish they maintain this tempo always!!

anyways, that was a lovely post from u...catch ya soon!
sajni786 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: supria

Hi Shilpa,

i always read ur posts n replies to severl other...u present ur thoughts so well, i have never replies to any as i always run short of time once i enter this forum...but this post pierced thru my heart just as Navya's dad words did!!

Ur words humble me supria...I am touched πŸ€—

Yesday episode was special for more than one reason...anyas silent communication of turmoil, confusion n helplessness...n navya's parents worries n concerns for their daughters!! from what ive observed, Navyas parents do have concerns abt managing the extra expenses that come up...n this always keeps her father worried, yet he has never failed to observe n catch the lil problems his daughters face, yet dont tell him...(catching navya worried abt the sonia incident, his dilemna abt navyas picnic n most important, his eagerness to hear navya's voice during the picnic)

Very aptly put...We always think our parents are busy with their work and other important worries n even tend to feel that they dont understand our problems or paying attention to them...but the fact is...that we as their children tend to underestimate this beautiful blessed bond coz even without them knowing alot ...they understand it all...That's a parent-child relationship...😳

now his biggest concern now seems to be Renukas problems...n just as u said, he has this extra concern for his daughters! Thats the special essence of a father-daughter relationship, a father always tends to be a bit more concerned abt his daughter n her well-being! U ve put is superbly across ...and when that child is a gal...fathers tend to have this wee bit extra caring n protection for them

Im with u when u say ... wat Deepak spoke in those words "Woh Hamesha Meri Zimedaari Rahegi" made me do nothing but give a bowing salute to him!!!!!

Finally three cheers for the CVs for bringing out the subtle nuances of not just first love so well, but also of the various realities n nuances in almost every relationship of eveyday life...the presentation of these beautiful aspects n the presentaion by the various actos have made the show Navya something truly different n endearing...only wish they maintain this tempo always!!

Truly...these CVs have proved that they can present to the audience something "different" ...realisticly relatable and interestingly endearing...and as u said...fingers crossed for it to remain like this till the show is on...😳
anyways, that was a lovely post from u...catch ya soon!

sajni786 thumbnail

thank u πŸ€—

AWESOME POST 

TOO GOOD YAAR

god to see u hv started watching this show

miss my SRian gang like hell

.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ur post is reli touchy shilpa...i got emotional...gr88 post
samko thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice one 😊
i totally agree with you
th post was realy good
hoping to see you more😊
pluviophile. thumbnail
Beautifull post,i agree with you,those lines were very touchy...!!!

anuhya thumbnail
bahot acha part post kiyaa tumne...

it was really touching...