"bhaisaab"

Posted: 12 years ago
😆 i love how bade papa calls shankar bhaisaab.
especially the dialogue where phulwa refers to shankar as "masterjee" and he says " kahe ka master...he is not even std 10 pass".
 couldnot stop laughing.
jagdeepji is amazing.

yes i agree.
we also enjoy that seen.
i loved that scene 👍🏼
 hawww.. i dint watch that scene..
Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

hawww.. i dint watch that scene..

u should the comic timing is priceless.
i still referred to him as " surma bhopali" of sholay or " apni madam ka only adam" bit from kaalia and my mom told me his name was jagdeep😊
Originally posted by mrs.hughjackman

u should the comic timing is priceless.
i still referred to him as " surma bhopali" of sholay or " apni madam ka only adam" bit from kaalia and my mom told me his name was jagdeep😊

yeah , will catch it later on yutube , btw i  follow this show regularly but these days   just due to light gone  off  i m not being able to watch it so i missed this dialogue .  btw i hv seen jagdeep in many movies  but i did not think that he would be part of phulwa . i  always loved his antics and even in phulwa he is great with his comic scenes...
Jagdeep says he once left shanky school but teacher returned him home coz of excessive mess and naughtiness. Lol haha.even when he is emotional his dialouge timing is like cartoonish. Ha,ha.
jagdep is good actor.
he is exelent as comic role as well as serias scean.
 because of him this show became much  watchable and i like shankar's shaali  too even if  she is in  negative shade , though i like her for her  comedy and gimmick..
Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

because of him this show became much  watchable and i like shankar's shaali  too even if  she is in  negative shade , though i like her for her  comedy and gimmick..
ya. even i like sharbati.
anyway thank god phulwa isnt shankar's 2nd wife. this storyline is way more interesting